17. Constantly

Hello and Goodbye
 
After a couple of minutes walk, I can already see her sitting at their front porch. She was wearing a short coveralls with a white tee plus a matching shoe and bag. Other people might say its simple but for me, it's elegant. She's perfect. She seems to be in daze and looking at the ground. I stood up right in front of her and faked a cough. She looked up to me with surprise.
 
 

"Seems like you're the one in daze now" I joked.
 
 

"Hey, you're early." She replied sitting up straight.
 
 

"A gentleman is never late" I quoted. She giggled and held out her hand.
 
 

"Shall we go?" She asked. I gladly took her hand and intertwined it with mine.
 
 

"Of course m'lady" I affirmed.
 
 

"Stop that! You're being cheesy" she blushed, hitting my shoulder lightly.
 
 

We walked around the neighborhood while chatting. Talking about random things like we usually do. Seeing her smile makes my heart flutter. We then went to the downtown of the city, where there's small shops and boutiques around. We both went into almost every store. Trying on clothes and accessories. Looking at figurines and other interesting trinkets. Doing this makes me feel like we are a real couple.
 
 

Right before we left an accessory shop, something caught my eye. It was a diamond ring. Not like an actual diamond but a diamond shape ring. Before heading out, I quickly paid for it without her realizing. Since it was dinner time, I brought her to the place Mom recommended.
 
 

"This place is expensive. I mean I'm okay with just burger and fries." She said, trying to walk away.
 
 

"No, don't worry about it. Tonight is special." I affirmed as I pull her back in the que. 
 
 
 
"But I'm underdressed!" She replied. 
 
 
 
"It's fine. No matter what you wear, you still look beautiful" I insisted.
 
 
 
I gestured for 2 and the waiter led us to our table. The restaurant has a romantic aura. Lucky for us, we were seated by the window, which gives us a clear view of the city. Thanks Mom!
 
 

"Anything you like?" I asked.
 
 

"Uhm.. Are you really sure about this? Cause I don't want to wash plates.." She replied, closing the menu.
 
 

"Like I said, don't worry. I promise you." I replied. She smiled back at me and we ordered.
 
 

Dinner went great. We both enjoyed the food. It was classy and delicious. The desserts were amazing as well. It looks so beautiful, I don't even want to eat it. The whole thing was romantic. The live music adds up to the whole scene. Just then, the vocalist announced,
 
 

"It's our special open-mic tonight. Is there anyone who wants to sing here?"
 
 

I quickly looked at her and she blushed. However in a blink of an eye, she stood up from her seat and went up the small platform where the vocalist was.
 
 

"Good evening everyone. I would like to dedicate song to very special someone. Hope you guys enjoy." She announced. She looked back at the band, probably whispering to them what she wants to sing. Just then, a spotlight was on her.
 
 
 
 
 
Constantly, you're on my mind
Thinking about you all the time
I can't sleep no matter what I do
I just keep on thinking 'bout you

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24HsEaCh_Wo )

 
 
 
 
 
Everyone clapped and cheered right after she finished her song.
She went back to our table and sat down. 
 
 
 
"How was I?" She asked, grinning widely.
 
 
 
"You were amazing!" I complimented.
 
 
 
"I mean every word" She added.
 
 
 
"Really? The feeling's mutual." I replied as I pull her up her seat.
 
 
 
"We haven't pay for our dinner yet" she said going
back to her seat.
 
 
 
"I already did, when you were up there. Come on, I wanna show you something" I
said, pulling her out again.
 
 
 
We head on at the park where we had our first kiss, the first time I admitted that
I love her. The park where I'll finally tell her the truth.