11. Dance Class & What are we?

Hello and Goodbye
 
 
The following day came and we both walked towards the community center, hand-in-hand. This sin't the first time we did so. Every time we hold hands, it feels like its made for each other. Our hands fits perfectly. I feel like I am falling hard for her. Do I dare to say it again?
 
 
 
"Are you excited?" She asked
 
 
 
"Of course" I replied
 
 
 
"You have to dance with the kids though" She joked
 
 
 
"What? Why? I'm terrible at dancing. Can't I just watch you at the side?" I asked
 
 
 
"No can do. Don't worry, I'll teach you. Kids tend to follow more when they see more adults doing it." She said as she pulled me along, going inside the dance studio.
 
 
 
As soon as she opened the door, some of the kids are already running around and the other are dancing in front of the mirror. They all looked up and greeted her. I felt a bit giddy when they addressed her as "Miss". She's so cute. A little boy came up to me and asked
 
 
 
"Aren't you too old to be here?" I simply smiled at him and went down his level.
 
 
 
"I am but but your Miss said she'll teach me" The little boy nodded and ran towards to the rest if the kids who we're crowding around her.
 
 
 
She clapped her hands and asked the kids to get into position. She gestured at me to stand beside her. 
 
 
 
One little girl raised her hand and asked " Miss, is he your boyfriend? " 
 
 
 
Everyone made an "oouu~" sound and started teasing us. We both calmed everyone down and got them settled. The same little girl asked again
 
 
 
 " Miss, you haven't answer my question" she said pouting. 
 
 
 
"Well.." She trailed off. 
 
 
 
"Your Miss are much more than friends" I interrupted. She blushed quickly looked away. 
 
 
 
The kids seems to be pretty satisfied with the answer and started getting into their positions. The lesson was amazing. She relates well with the kids. I can see that they look up to her as a big sister. Everyone was enjoying, including me. We stayed back for a while to clean up a bit.
 
 
 
"So, what'd you think" she asked. 
 
 
 
"You were amazing~" I complimented
 
 
 
"I feel like I need to come more often to be able to catch up to those kids. They're really good!" I added
 
 
 
"I'll teach you as much as you want. Even if it's everyday" She said as she packs up, ready to go.
 
 
 
Everyday... Like I have more days left. We head out and had a small meal together. We shared a dessert and started feeding each other. We look like a real couple now.
 
 
 
"About the little girl asked, what are we really? It's not like you said something official." She said.
 
 
 
I know I need to start breaking down things to her one by one..
 
 
 
"And I can't. I really like you but we can't be together... Not right now though..." I said barely audible.
 
 
 
She didn't respond for about a minute or so. He then let out a shaky breath and said "C.. Can you at least tell me why?"