017

Secret Garden

Scribbling, sighing and spazzing were the only thing she did today. His image is shadowing her again. She hold her chest. This thing that called heart is beating fast. She has been avoiding him since the day he confessed. Whenever he look at her, she pretend that she didn't saw him. When he tried to talk to her, she said she was busy and need to focus on the study. 

 

Her phone vibrates.

From: Hoya

Hey...it's been a long time since I text you.

 

Should I replied or not? Her fingers feels so itchy to make her text him back.

 

To: Hoya

Yeah. Have you done with your revision?

 

Her cheeks feel so hot when she press the 'send' button.

 

He jumped from his seat when he got his reply.

To: Bomi

Just now. I need to take a rest. Tomorrow is the day, you know? *nervous*

 

curve into a smile

To: Hoya

I don't know if i'm ready or not.

 

To: Bomi

You have to! Hwaiting! Hee... :D

Bomi-ah, why did you ignore me lately? :(((

 

Her heart feel so weak. So he's been noticing her? Stupid me.

To: Hoya

Aniyo...i'm just busy. 

 

To: Bomi

So you're busy now?

 

"Oh my God, ottoke?" she half-shouting. Regret take over her mind.

To: Hoya

Unfortunately, yes. Sorry, Howon.

 

To:

Ah...it's okay :) 

I gotta go. See you.

 

She didn't reply that text. She didn't know herself. She hate being Yoon Bomi. The knocked that come from the door wakes her from the dream. It must be Chorong who came back from the study group. "Hey, Cho...Hoya?!" her eyes was about to pop out when the person that she expected was not Chorong. "W...what are you doing here?" she said while fiddling her finger.

He smirked. "Busy?" he raised his brows. She froze. Didn't know what to answer. "Why you lied to me? Do you hate me?" he hold up her chin so that he can look at her face. "Is it because of the confession?" she push his hands lightly.

"Yes." she clenched her hand into a fist to bare the nervousness. 

"I didn't ask you to accept me. I just told you how I really feel."

"Do you really mean of what you said?" she crossed her arms. He went closer at her. His eyes deeply give her a sincere look.

"Do I ever look like i'm joking?" he close their gap and crashed their body onto each other. She move backward but got pulled by him on the waist. "Huh?" he whispered. His hot breath make her body shivers. She's weak. Again.

"Let me go, Hoya." she pushed him. He moved backward. She was about to close the door but her hold it.

"I miss you." he enter the room and locked the door. She hug her body. Afraid if he'll do anything bad at her. Without she realize, she cried. Hoya shocked by her action. 

"Don't, Hoya..." she said in a begging tone. Hoya look at her in confusion. A few second later, he let out a small laugh.

"Yoon Bomi, Yoon Bomi. You're such a naive girl." he squat in front of her. "You think i'm that bad? I just want to be with you, alone. Not take your ity. I'm not stupid, Bomi." he caressed her hair. Then, he hold her arms.

"You're a bad guy. A very very bad bad guy, Hoya." she hit him on the chest childishly. He didn't fight back instead, he let her doing on she did now. She wipe her tears harsh. "What are doing? Kiss me, Hoya. Kiss me." she said while pulling his sweater. Without waiting any longer, he touch her lips and slowly follow her rhythm. The sweetness of the first kiss is the best thing they ever taste. 

"I miss you. Please stop avoiding me." he cupped her cheek with his palm. She nodded. He smile and lay down beside her. She put her head on his chest and all she can hear is his heartbeat. "You heard it?" he caressed her head. "It's beating for you." he kiss at the top of her head.

 

Naeun bid he goodbye to Yookyung who sent her to the campus with her shiny black Lamborghini car. Current time is 3 p.m. Not even twilight yet. She's not in the mood of studying. She saw Chorong with Woohyun, Sunggyu and Eunji at the hut. She ran at them.

"Hey, lovelies." she take a seat beside Chorong. 

"Yah! Where the hell have you been?" -Eunji

"How dare you ignoring my call!" -Chorong

"Myungsoo is missing you!" -Sunggyu. The others stop their words and turn their gaze at Sunggyu. "What? Isn't it a fact?" he said and leisurely drink his sprite. Eunji pinch his thigh as hard as she can. He shout in pain. "What is that for?" she only give him a winning look.

"Where are you just now, Naeun?" Woohyun asked. She take a deep breath.

"I went out to some places alone. I just need time to be alone."

"So, you're not with Kai?" -Chorong. Naeun quickly shooked. Why would she be with Kai while her mind is killing her.

"Hi, Naeun." Myungsoo who just came back from the restroom sat beside her. 

"Hey.." she shyly smile. Eunji secretly kick Naeun's leg and wriggled her brows. 

"We have to go." Sunggyu pulled Eunji's wrist. Eunji helplessly get up while whining. Sunggyu put his hand around her neck to whisper his intention. She nod in understand and kiss his cheek. He grin for getting her precious kiss.

"Woohyun-ah, I want to get back to my room. Can you walk me there?" Chorong rub his hand. 

"Anything for my baby~" he poke her nose. They get up and bid their goodbye to the two. 

Myungsoo curse under his breath. Those four idiots will get it from him later. They exchange their glance. "Since when did we become this awkward, huh?" he chuckled. She laughed. He stare at her perfect face laughing at his not-so-funny words. The wind blows lightly making the atmosphere become chilly. They didn't talk much since both of them are the quiet one. His eyes still glued on her.

"Myungsoo..." 

"Hmm?"

She turn her gaze "Can you do something for me?" 

"What is it?" 

She close to his ears "Can you love me?" with all the strength that she had, finally she had the guts to tell him.

 


Hello!! Anybody there?! This story is going to end soon and I will write another Pinkfinite story. This time, I will focus on only one couple. Promise. Hehe...

Oh! Do you mind to leave some feedback at this Gyuji's oneshot? May I.