009

Secret Garden

It's hard to let her go since she's his first love. He still remember the day they met and he immediately in love with her. Starting today, she just a friend to him. He don't know who's going to take over Naeun in his heart.

"See you later." Kai let her hand in a slow way. They walk backwards for a few steps until their last touch at the end of their fingers. They parted to their own room. 

 

Eunji stretched out her body to loosen her stiff bone that she didn't use for months. Tonight is her first day come practice. Only 2 weeks left for the showcase and she didn't even do anything. Her group mates are already in a half way. She take a really deep breath and warm up . 

Just then, Naeun enter the room "Hi." she take off her snickers and put it on the racks. Eunji just nod and continue her warm up. Naeun sat on her bed while scrolling her phone, maybe check out her twitter updates. 

I love you, I do 

Eunji on the high notes of Jennifer Hudson's song until she satisfied with it. She notice Naeun keep sighing and spazzing and it makes her want to know what really happen is.

"What's wrong? You look gloomy." she take a sit on her bed.  Naeun once again sigh.

"I broke up with Kai."

"What??!" she ask in a high pitch tone. The other one rubbed her temple. "But why?"

"He saw the way I stare at Myungsoo all this time. After you guys leave us alone, he suddenly asked me if I really love him or not. At first I was so surprise with his sudden question. That time, he looks super serious and I kind of scared until I cry. To be truth, i love him not more than a friend. So, we broke up. In a good way. We'll still be friends." she end up her words with a tears falling down. Eunji rapidly calm her down. 

"Why Myungsoo?" 

"Because...the day we accidently kiss, I don't know why i feel different." 

"What do you mean?"

"My heart beats fast whenever I saw him and when our eyes met, i felt so nervous. It's totally different when i'm with Kai...i think i'm crazy, Eunji." she hug her best friend. Eunji let out a small chuckled. 

"You're not, Naeun. If you really likes him, then go for it. Slowly."

Naeun look at the small eyed girl "What if he don't feel the same at me?" she also worried about that. What if Myungsoo doesn't like her back? What if it's just coincidence that their eyes met?

"Make him to." Eunji hold her shoulders. Naeun bit her lips then, she nodded.

 

"You have a plan? Tell me, tell me!!!!" Bomi jump like a kid.

"Promise me don't you ever tell Eunji. So, here's the plan." Chorong explain her plan to make Eunji accept Sunggyu back. Bomi was so focus and not missed a single plan at all. She volunteer herself to be the part of it and Chorong told her the thing she must do. She grin widely.

"I can't wait to do it! When will we do this?" 

"We must focus on the showcase first then we will carry this plan." -Chorong. Both of them show their evil smile. 

"Oh? It's already 7 p.m! I need to get ready." Bomi rushing into the bathroom and Chorong just change her cloth. She chose to wear her grey tracksuits.

 

 

It's not normal anymore for this group. Naeun didn't talk too much with them except Chorong. All this hours, only Chorong give them the instruction which is it's Naeun's job. Myungsoo more likely being alone. He keep dancing alone. His reason is, to not make any mistakes. His jealousy towards Naeun keep getting worse by time. 

"This is ." Woohyun burst out. "Come on, Naeun, Myungsoo. We didn't have much time left. You guys keep wasting out time." he throw away his towel aside. He pretty angry at this two. What the hell is so hard to practice?

"Woohyun, calm down." Chorong place her hand on his shoulder. He take a glance at her. 

"How can I?" he mess up his hair. She keep tell him to cool down and don't make the situation become tight. Woohyun keep let out his unspoken dssastification to her and she understand it well.

While the two were discussing, Myungsoo and Naeun glancing at each other with their eye corner. Naeun pretending that she play on the music and he just sit a few metres from her keep fidding his fingers. It can't be like this forever. He must make a move. Push aside the Kai-Naeun thingy for a while. He move closer to her and tilt his head to look at her hidden face.

"Hi." he move her hair aside. She look at him shyly. "What are you doing?" she take off her earphone.

"Listening our group song." she try to act cool. 

"You know, Woohyun's right. Why don't we start our lesson now." he stood up and held his hand which she accept it. He push the 'Play' button Vanessa Carlton's  'Ordinary Day' played. They hold their hand and dancing along with the beautiful music. Woohyun and Chorong watch the two with full of exciting. They're great. 

"Told you, right?" -Chorong. He turn his gaze at her and give her his sweetest smile. His affection towards her getting bigger. The way she calm him down was so motherly.

After the music ends, they clap for them. Myungsoo look at Woohyun with a winning look. He prove Woohyun that they did better that him. "So, Namstar. Your turn?" Myungsoo raised his brows. Naeun just giggled at the guys. Woohyun look at Chorong for an agreement. Chorong stood up means she's ready.

For 3 hours, their choreography almost perfect. Just a few mistakes that the jury probably missed it but they will fix it.

 

 

It’s a beautiful day though you aren’t here - Sunggyu
It’s a beautiful night though I only shed tears - Eunji
It’s a beautiful day – now I say goodbye to the times of you and I - SG & EJ

Just like always, love always comes to me
It shakes me up and drives me crazy - Sunggyu

Just like always, break ups always come to me - Eunji
It gives me scars and drives us apart (it hurts us)

Every, every, every day we loved - Henry
Every, every, every day we were together - Dasom
But those memories became dust, became powder and scattered - HR & DS

It’s a beautiful day though you aren’t here 
It’s a beautiful night though I only shed tears
It’s a beautiful day – now I say goodbye to the times of you and I - SG & EJ

Woo woo crying again - Henry
Woo woo where are you? - Dasom
Woo woo crying again - Sunggyu
Goodbye to the times of you and I - Eunji

Wish I could have been the only one you ever loved
I try to turn things back but the only thing that comes back are memories of you
Little ashes and tears – you become small dust and I can’t catch you -  Henry

Everything about me rushed and got angry at the littlest things
You generously filled me up and shared your days and nights with me
But now, I don’t have you – no - Dasom

Every, every, every day, the voice I heard - Sunggyu
Every, every, every day the times we shared - Eunji
But those memories became dust, became powder and scattered - SG & EJ

It’s a beautiful day though you aren’t here - Sunggyu
It’s a beautiful night though I only shed tears - Eunji
It’s a beautiful day – now I say goodbye to the times of you and I - SG & EJ

Woo woo crying again - Henry
Woo woo where are you? - Dasom
Woo woo crying again - Sunggyu
Goodbye to the times of you and I - Eunji

I tried to erase you but I can’t, now it has to be you
Nights without you are so hard, it drives me crazy - Sunggyu

It’s a beautiful day but where are you? - Eunji
It’s a beautiful day but I can’t end it - SG & EJ

It’s a beautiful day though you aren’t here - Henry
It’s a beautiful night though I only shed tears - Dasom
It’s a beautiful day – now I say goodbye to the times of you and I - All

Woo woo crying again - HR & SG
Woo woo where are you? - DS & EJ
Woo woo crying again 
Goodbye to the times of you and I - All

 

They end up with a pose. As a leader, Henry really satisfied with the coperration that the group give. Sunggyu now can control himself from chasing Eunji's love and Eunji act profesionally to them. Even Sunggyu. Right after Dasom tell her the chosen song, she's a little taken aback. This song really describing her situation.

"10 minutes break." Henry said. Dasom run at him to have a talk, leaving Eunji at the studio's corner. She looks like having a big crush on Henry though. 

She wipe her sweat around the neck then drink half of the water. She felt someone poke her shoulder. When she turn her head, she saw Sunggyu held a butterfly hair clip.

"You drop it down during the dance." -Sunggyu. She take it fast.

"Thanks." she mutter. He bit his lips and walk away from her. She take a glance at him from the mirror. She can sense that he was staring at her at this time.

 

At the C studio, there were only two people doing their choreography. The guy was so awkward until his ears red and the girl seems more relax than him. All she do was laughing at his awkward face. As Hyunsik told him, he's going to help Ara moving out. 

"It's not funny!" Hoya covered his red ears. Bomi keep on teasing him.

"It does, Lee! Admit it. You have a crush on me,  right?" she blink twice. She's not awkward anymore since she getting used to it. It's just a choreo.

"I'm not! You're not my type." he look away. Is it?

"Psh...you think you're my type?!" she pinch his waist and he groan a little. "Hurry! You keep on make the same mistake at move 9!" she pull his hand. He's getting nervous. Move 9 is...gah! Backhug the female dancer and lift them! God...why did I chose this?

The moment when he hug her, she's getting ready to balancing her body. But when he tried to lift her up, they fall down. Her body fall on the floor so do him.

"Aww...you're the worse!" she yelled. He get up and help her. She hold her hip cause that's the most hurt.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." 

"It's okay. I just blurt it out without realize it. You need to practice more." Bomi sat down on the couch. He take seat beside her.

"Where is it?" he tried to find her hurt spot. She shooked. 

"It's nothing. I used to it."

He sigh relief. He will never forgive himself if she's injured. "Bomi, what do you think about having  relationship?" he asked.

"I never in a relay before cause I never fall for someone yet."

"Even now? You don't have someone that you like?" he turn his body facing her.

"Nope. I don't know...no one in this campus attracting." she lay her head lower "Why you asking about it? You have someone special already?"

He startled a litte "Well...i'm confuse with myself. I don't know whether i like her or not." 

She it straight "Who is she? Is she one of the students here?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"C'mon, there's only us here. I can keep the secret." she seems begging. He get up.

"Maybe later. Should we continue?" he smile. She rolled her eyes. He must be want to run from answering her. She get up and stand in the position and do the move 9 until he can make it.