019

Secret Garden

"And now I pronunce you as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." as the preacher done with his speech, the bridegroom take off the veil and see the beautiful face of the bride. Both of them blushed when their eyes interlock together. While holding her chin, he close their lips gap. Their lips fit perfectly. The guests stand up and some of them even whistling for the bride. 

"You're mine. Forever." Kim Myungsoo said between their kisses. After 2 years he waited for her answer to be his eternity life partner, finally Naeun said 'Yes' to his proposal.

"Forever." she said. Without she realize, tears forming at the edge of her eyes. She's now a someone's wife. He wipe the tears before it flow on her flawless cheek. He hold her hand and meet the guests.

 

"Congrats, Kims." Sunggyu hug Myungsoo and handshake with Naeun. It's already ten years. He already had a son. 

"Dad, where's mommy?" his 4 years old son, Kim Jisung pulled his tux. He look around to find his wife.

"There. Jagiya!" he called for his wife. "Once again, congratulations. Beware for tonight!" he whispered to the newlyweds. They blushed hard. 

Sunggyu slid his arms at his wife, of course Jung Eunji who is 3 months pregnant for their second child. "Jagi, your son is missing you." he Jisung's hair. Eunji gave him her bright smile which enlighten the hall even more.

"I'm just getting some drinks, baby Jisung..." she said as she lift the boy. 

"Let me." Sunggyu take the boy from Eunji. He don't want to troubling Eunji.

"But I want mommy!" Jisung whine in his father's embrace. Eunji laugh at the two. 6 years of their marriage, they got a beautiful son and soon-to-be second child. Eunji really like the name Jisung. It's a combo of her name and Sunggyu.

"You like seeing your mommy in pain?" Jisung shooked cutely. "Good boy." he kissed Jisung's cheek. Eunji caressed her son's cheek and the other hand holding her husband's hand.

"I love you guys." she said.

"I love you too, jagiya." "I love you too, mommy!" the said in unison which earn a motherly laugh from Eunji.

"What a happy family we got here." a girl with a tan skin and a guy in a silver tux. 

"Bomi!" Eunji jumped in joy. Finally, she meet Bomi after 3 years separated. Bomi and Hoya got married   3 years ago and last thing she heard about them, they won as the best choreographers in Grammy Awards.

"How are you, Gyu?"  Hoya, which has change a little since they were in college. He seems work out a lot and his hair now blonde.

"Nothing better than having these two." he put down Jisung. "Jisung-ah, meet uncle Hoya and Aunt Bomi." Jisung bow them.

"Aww...he looks exactly like Sunggyu. Hey, Jisung." Bomi kneel to reach the little boy's height. Since she and Hoya married, they still didn't endowed a child. Her heart breaks a little thinking about it. She thought she cannot give birth but the doctor said she had a normal womb. Maybe God want to test her marriage life. 

Hoya kneel beside her. He know what she's thinking right now. "We will try until we get what we wants, honey. Let's be patient." Hoya hug his wife lovingly. The Kims look at each other and smile weakly.

 

"So, where will you guys have your honeymoon?" Woohyun asked. He looks as handsome as always. Every girls look at him in amaze. Just like in the college days. 

"We decide to go to Mont Blanc." 

"Seriously, Myungsoo? You guys gonna freeze at there." 

Myungsoo chuckled seeing Woohyun's weird face. "I like those place, though. My mom and dad had a house at there and we're going to stay at there. Ahh...can't to cuddle her in my embrace ever single day." he closed his eyes while imagining romantic dates of him and Naeun at there.

"Ugh! Give me a break." 

"What about you? How's your progress with her?"

Woohyun look down. Thinking about it makes his mind become messier. "Nothing special. She still not ready." Myungsoo widen his eyes. Not ready? It's been ten years for God sake, he thought. He pat his friend's shoulder. Woohyun look at his left side. The girl that he love. Park Chorong. She become more and more prettier. He afraid if other guys will stole her from him.

She has  produce a lot of songs in entertainment industry. She often got praise by other singers due to her great songs.

 

"You look so beautiful, Chorong." Suho look at her in daze. Chorong let out her cute laugh. The gentleman Suho still alive. 

"Thanks, Suho." 

"Are you married now?" 

She sighed "Nope. I'm not ready yet."

"Then...what about Woohyun? Are you still with him?" Suho asked. His tone mix with a little excitement. Does this mean he got a chance to win her heart?

"We're still together. I just need a little more time to accept his proposal." shee look at Woohyun who is staring at her in jealousy. "I hate myself for turn him down." she said while her eyes still on Woohyun. Suho look the direction where Chorong looking at. 

"Don't be. You have right to think." Suho pat her head. His feeling toward her still the same. 

"Suho-ya, can I take Chorong from you? It's a girls thing." Naeun said. Without he answering, she already got dragged by Naeun.

 

 


I am so sorry for not updating. I have a back injury for a month but don't worry. I'm a strong girl! I can do it.