022

Secret Garden

"Ready?" Chorong shouted from behind the curtain as she heard her two bestfriends answered in unison. She came out with the wedding dress. The other two squealed like a fangirl. 

"O.M.G. This is going to be a perfect view for Woohyun!" -Bomi

"You're perfect. As always." Eunji said as she pat Chorong's head. Chorong smile in satisfication. Her wedding theme is going to be a garden. A secret garden. She also compose a song called 'Secret Garden' dedicated to her Woohyun.

 

 

1 month later...

 

Her heartbeat beating like crazy. In 20 minutes, she will become someone's wife. Mr.Park going to come in any minute to her to her Woohyun. She tightened her grip at the bouquet of roses tightly that probably help her overcome the nervousness. 

*knock knock*

"Chorong?" Mr.Park come in and give her his warmest smile. She immediately run and throw her body into her father's embrace. 

"Dad...i'm nervous. I wish mommy can be here." she cried. Her mother's face came to her mind. 2 weeks after she graduate, she got a shocking news that Mrs.Park has passed away. Without thinking, she quickly leave her job interview. 

"Sssh...stop it, honey. She will always watching you above. I'm here to bring her kiss for you." Mr.Park said. He kissed his daughter on the top of her head. "Now. It's time. Wipe your tears because your future and new life is out there." Mr.Park take her arm and locked with his arm. He began his steps to the aisle.

 

From afar, she saw Woohyun standing infront of the priest, waiting for her. As soon as she enter the hall, the musicians start to play the song. All eyes land on her. She starting to feel nervous but she quickly shove it away by looking at her Woohyun. 

Mr.Park lend Woohyun her hand as the sign that she's now his. He take the other hand and hold them tightly and she do the same. Their eyes locked to each other, enjoying the beautiful view which is their eyes. Without the notice, the priest already done with his marriage definition.

"Nam Woohyun, will you take Park Chorong as your wife through healthy or sick, through easy and difficult life?"

"I do."

"Park Chorong, will you take Nam Woohyun as your husband through healthy or sick, through easy or difficult life?"

She look at the priest then at the guests then at Woohyun. He raised his brows waiting for the words. She take a deep breath and let it out "I do." he let out a relief sigh.

"You may kiss your bride."

He slowly unveil the veil. She even look more beautiful without it. He pulled her face and without waiting for too long, he kissed her lips. Moving perfectly. The guests give them a big clap. 

"Way to go, Nam couple!" Bomi shouted from the V.I.P seats. Hoya crinked his nose watching his cute little wife. 

 

After have a little chat with the guests, Chorong went to the stage. "Hello." she greeted. The guests including Woohyun look at her. "Thank you for coming at our wedding. The reason i'm standing on this stage is, I want to dedicate a song to the man of my life with my besfriends." 

Eunji, Bomi, Naeun and the other two Namjoo and Hayoung  who is Eunji's junior in musical industry joined her.

"This song called 'Secret Garden'." 

 

The tip of my nose tingles
Whenever I’m next to you
My eyes close and I get languid
Feels like I will fall asleep - Bomi

Should I softly hug you?
Filled with the scent of jasmines - Hayoung
I hear my heart pounding 
Maybe you and I have dreamed of this time - Eunji

 

I will open the secret door that I only I know and invite you
For you, who has opened my closed heart
Only you know my garden
Whisper the secret confessions that only we know
Our stories that no one else will know
When the door opens, love will start in this place

Should we walk as we hold hands?
Filled with the scent of jasmines - Chorong
You come to my shy face
And your lips sweetly touch my cheek - Bomi

I will open the secret door that I only I know and invite you
For you, who has opened my closed heart
Only you know my garden
Whisper the secret confessions that only we know
Our stories that no one else will know
When the door opens, love will start in this place

Sometimes, I get nervous
But I want to believe you like I am now - Namjoo
Be with me by my side forever in this place, my love - Eunji

I will open the secret door that I only I know and invite you - Chorong

For you, who has opened my closed heart
Only you know my garden
Whisper the secret confessions that only we know
Our stories that no one else will know
When the door opens, love will start in this place

This moment, with the dazzling day - Naeun

 

The audience cheering loudly especially the girls's husbands. Woohyun wipe his tears. Chorong always make him cry but it's worth it. Park Chorong is his life. He live because of her. He once lost his direction but after he met her, everything change.

"I love you, Nam Woohyun.Starting today, i'm yours, you're mine." she went down and land herself on him. He tightened the hug as if she fragile. 

"I love you too, Nam Chorong." he kissed every part of her face. 

 

"I fall in love with you even more, Eunji-ya."

"Like the lyrics said, Be with me by my side forever in this place, my love." Eunji wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You mean here?" he take her hand and place at his heart. She giggled and pull him closer to dance along with the other couples.

 

"You just sang one line, Naeun. One." Myungsoo pouted. He thought Naeun would sing more than that. She chuckled. She pecked his pouted lips which giving him a little electric shock. 

"I can sing for you anytime, baby." 

"Then how about now?"

will you still love me when i'm no longer young and beautiful?

will you still love me when i got nothing but my aching soul? 

I know you will, i know that you will   

Myungsoo dazed by her fluent english and of course her beautiful voice. She tilt her head and poke his nose to wake him. 

 

"I love you, Yoon Bomi." Hoya whispered. She shiver a little.

"You told me a thousand times, Howon."

"And i will never stop saying that." he spun her around. 

"Tonight is ours." this time, she give him those shivers. He smirked as he catch her lips.

 

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

 

 


Finally it's finish! I never thought that this story become a pretty big hit. Thank you to the unsilent (is that even a word?) readers for keep commenting and give me strength to update and silent readers, whatever. 

I'm sorry for keep you guys waiting for so long. I have a back injury and it makes me a little sad and upset with myself. 

Come and subscribe my Gyuji ft Suga story Tokyo, Here I Come!

Don't worry. It's GYUJI.