001

Secret Garden

 Park Chorong and Yoon Bomi run as fast as they can. College life is totally harder than school life. They take dancing and singing course or shortly, they want to become a performer. They late for their class for 5th times this year. "Ppali!" Chorong shouted to the other girl which is combing her hair while running.

"I'm running here!" Bomi replied. They open the door and all the eyes are on them.

"Ms.Kwon, sorry for late. We're so sorry." They bowed.

"What is wrong with both of you? Including this, it's 5th time you're late." Mrs.Kwon barked. The two girls not answering instead looking down. "Detention after class." she decided. Bomi puffed her cheeks and Chorong bite her lips. They take their seat.

"As I said earlier, the showcase date is near so i will pick the grade A student. 4 people in one group. 2 boys, 2 girls. No objection." Mrs. Kwon said. She's strict whenever class on but outside class, she's an easy-going person. "Any questions?"

"Ms.Kwon, are we going to pick the group mates ourselves or you going to pick for us?" a student name Jung Eunji asked.

"About that, i will divide it." all the students pouted when she said it. 

"But what if the group mates are lack of chemistry?" Lee Howon or Hoya asked.

"That's why I want all of you to understand each other. Not only with the close one but the not-so-close one." Mrs.Kwon smiled that makes her beautiful. "Others?" the bunch silent. "Okay, so I will patch this list at the board. Now, let's take a preview at your freestyle dance." Mrs.Kwon play the song.

 

2 hours later...

The class is over but Bomi and Chorong had to attend the detention. Luckily they have only one class today. They bid their goodbye to their other friends.

"Ms.Park, Ms.Yoon, you guys are dismissed from this detention." Ms.Kwon said.

"But...we're late at your class a few times already." Chorong said.

"You know, I hate punish my students. Please make yourself not late again. You guys are grade A student. Be a good example to the others." Ms.Kwon pat their heads. "Go, take a look at your group mates and discuss. The showcase will be held in one month."

"Showcase?" both of the voice out.

"Yup. Showcase. Come on. This is not your first showcase." Ms.Kwon get up from her seat "I have an appointment. Hwaiting!" she smiled.

"Goodbye, Ms.Kwon." they bowed. Bomi rush to the list.

 

Group 1: Im Jaebum, Choi Minho, Jung Krystal, Bae Suzy

Group 2: Kim Myungsoo, Nam Woohyun, Son Naeun, Park Chorong

Group 3: Lee Howon, Lim Hyunsik, Yoon Bomi, Yoo Ara

Group 4: Kim Sunggyu, Henry Lau, Kim Dasom, Jung Eunji

Group 5: Lee Kikwang, Park 'Jr.' Jinyoung, Kang Jiyoung, Kim Hyuna

Group 6: Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, Go Minzy, T-ae

 

"Dang it! Why did I same group with Hyunsik?!" Bomi shouted. Chorong laughed. Of course she felt relieved. She has Naeun. "I hate this! Eomma!!!!"

Bomi doesn't really like Hyunsik since he always beg her to accept him as a boyfriend. She can't accept it. She doesn't feel anything to him. Feelings to each other is important to her.

"But I think, Eunji's group is the most awkward. You know right..." Chorong shooked.

"I bet she will yell here and there." Bomi added.

 

"Yes! I love my group!" Myungsoo jumped. 3 of his friends chuckled with the happy one.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, you know she had a boyfriend, right?" Woohyun asked make him shrugged.

"Well, he's in the other group. So, it's a luck for me." Myungsoo smirked.

"So you want to take her from Jongin?" Sunggyu voice out.

"No. I'm not that mean. As long as she close to me, it's enough." 

"I wonder why you guys always talk about relationship." Hoya rub his temple.

"And we wonder why you so cold about love?" Woohyun asked. Hoya keep silent. Even he doesn't know why. Maybe his heart not open to someone yet.

"Sunggyu-ah, you're okay with your group right?" Woohyun asked.

"It's okay. Anyway, i'm on my way to win her back." 

"Well that's a big thing." Myungsoo pat his shoulder.

 

"Eunji-ah, what's wrong with you?" Naeun saw her friend's gloomy expression. Eunji blowed her bang and turn her gaze to Naeun.

"I hate my group!!!! I hate, hate, hate!!!!!" Eunji shouted while jumping. Naeun hold her laugh.

"Calm down..."

"How to???"

"Well..."

"There's no way to me to get out of this ." Eunji pulled out her hair. Suddenly, Jongin and Sehun come to them.

"Naeunie~"  Jongin put his arm around Naeun. "Hi, Eunji."

"Hey" she repied coldly.

"Yah, are you okay?" Sehun asked.

"NO!" Eunji shouted.

"She's upset. You know right she's in the same group with Sunggyu." Naeun explained. Jongin and Sehun nod.

"I'm upset too. I want to be with you." Jongin  close his lips to her cheek.

"Aish..i'm done with this lovebird. Eunji-ah, let's go somewhere else." Sehun pulled her wrist.

"Eunji! Naeun!" they saw Chorong and Bomi run to them.

"Good thing you guys here. Let's go to cafeteria. I'm hungry. Today is the most free day." Eunji said.

"Oh, right! Let's go! Suho and Chanyeol are waiting for us." Sehun said "Yah, lovebirds! Let's roll!" Jongin and Naeun which is joking with each other stop and follow the others.

 

"Hey boys!" Bomi greeted.

"Hey...!" Suho waved.

"I heard next month Ms.Kwon's student turn for the showcase." Chanyeol said.

"Yup. I hate it." Eunji said.

"Why? It's fun." Suho said.

"But she's in the same group with...."

"Shut up! Shut up! I hate that name."

"Kim Sunggyu!" Sehun shout at her ears.

"Yah!" Eunji and Sehun start their battle like always. From afar, the four of them watching the group.

 

"Lucky bastard." Myungsoo hissed make the 3 others laughed.

 

 


 

I know this is the beginning but i can't help but want to update this. Myungeun feels grow bigger in my heart~ Don't be silent reader juseyo~

 

For your information, they are all same age.