020

Secret Garden

"What is it, Naeun? Seems important." 

"It is!" she grasped both of her hands "Can you composed a song for me? I want to sing it to Myung during our honeymoon." she blink her eyes a few times. Chorong let out a short laugh.

"Of course i will. Anything for my bestfriend." 

"I wrote this lyric yesterday. What do you think?" Naeun lend Chorong a paper which contain lyrics that really touch her heart. Chorong can't stop smiling. Naeun seems so in love with Myungsoo. 

When I see you once, I wanna see you two more times
When I see you twice, three times, I want to hug you even more
I want to put on couple rings with you and walk together on this street

Even when I see you every day, I like you even more
Even when I pinch myself two times, three times
It’s like I’m dreaming, dreaming, I smile just at the thought of you

Mr. Chu, on my lips, chu, sweetly, chu, I lose all strength in my body
You shake up my heart, you shake me up
I’m falling falling for your love

Hey you, on my lips, chu, every day with you, when I see you, my eyes close
Will you secretly come to me and kiss me again?
You’re like my dream, you’re my Mr. Chu

I can’t forget the soft feeling, my hot face is getting red
It’s so lovely, lovely, I keep liking you more

Mr. Chu, on my lips, chu, sweetly, chu, I lose all strength in my body
You shake up my heart, you shake me up
I’m falling falling for your love

Hey you, on my lips, chu, every day with you, when I see you, my eyes close
Will you secretly come to me and kiss me again?
You’re like my dream, you’re my

Listen to my wish, I hope an eternal love will come true
I hope this electrifying feeling never changes
Always look at only me baby

 

"Perfect, Naeun. You're good. I can compose the music in one night!" she spread her arms cutely. Although she almost thirty, but her behavior still the same. 

"Really?! Oh my God, thanks Chorongie!" Naeun hug Chorong tightly. She almost lift Chorong but she quickly control her excitement because she's the bride and the dress could torn if she jump constantly.

"I'll send the song tomorrow." -Chorong. Naeun nodded like a woodpecker.

 

"See you guys in one month!" Myungsoo shouting to the guests before hop into the limousin while Naeun waving at them.

"Have a nice honeymoon!" -Eunji

"We want a lot of nieces /nephews." -Hoya, Bomi. A lot of advice and encouragement they get from their own college friends. 

"Bye!" they bid their last goodbye. As the limousin move, little by little of the guests went home. Some of them even exchange numbers, workplace and home address. 

It's nice that Naeun and Myungsoo were able to invite them and the response is not disappointing. Woohyun is the only one who still standing at the entrance door.

"Woohyun?" Sunggyu poke his shoulder.

"Yes?" 

"It's almost midnight now." 

"Oh...almost midnight?" Woohyun look at his watch. "Where's Chorong?" he look around the hall. 

"She's in the restroom." -Sunggyu. Woohyun nod understanding.

"Jagiya, let's go home. Jisung has sleeping." Eunji said while struggling to uphold their son. Seeing Eunji like that, he take turn to hold the boy. 

"You okay, Eunji?" Woohyun asked in concern. 

"I'm okay. It's normal for a pregnant woman like me feel tired promptly." she answered while rubbing her tummy and the other hand holding Sunggyu's arm for support. 

"We should go now. Hold my arm tight if you're too tired." Sunggyu command. He worried if Eunji faint.

"I'm strong enough, Gyu-baby." she smiled.

Woohyun watched the two in amazement. A little jealous also mix up. If Chorong say yes to his proposal 10 years ago, he would as happy as Sunggyu. He want a son like Jisung. He want to see the pregnant Chorong who carrying their child. How he want it so bad.

"Woohyun..." he felt someone hug him from behind.

"See you guys later." Sunggyu pulled Eunji to their car. Leaving the two.

"Call me if you want to meet, Chorong. Bye!" -Eunji

"Bye!" -Chorong. She turn her gaze to her boyfriend as she tightened her hug at his waist. He put his hand on hers.

"I'm jealous of them." he said. Chorong loosen the hug. She knows really well what he means. "Marry me, Chorong." he cupped her face. She look down. "Look at me." 

Chorong push his hands softly. "Have patience, baby." she tried to hug him but he turn away. Sighed. "Just wait a little bit more, okay?" she convince him.

"Until when? Until we get old?"

 

Silence.

 

"Don't ruin my day, Woohyun." she finally voice out. "I'm tired and all. I want to go home." she said and walked away. He punch the door to let out his frustration. 

Chorong look at left and right. Not even a single car pass by. Not to mention taxi. It's stressing her when Woohyun brought out about marriage. She still didn't ready. Is it that hard to understand? She do love Woohyun. She even love him more than herself but can't he just wait? Someday, somehow, she will say yes.

But if she think again, it's her fault anyway. 10 years of him waiting for her is no joke. 

"Chorong-ah.." this time, his turn hug her from behind. "Don't mad at me, please. It's my fault." he said while panting. He's running as fast as he can to approach her. 

 

Eventhough it's my fault.

 

"I swear. I will never make you mad again."

 

It should me to not make you mad.

 

"And wait for you until you ready."

 

I will try to not make you wait anymore.

 

"I love you." the voice of him make her body shiver. She turn around and hang her arm around his neck. Slowly, she give him a peck on the lips.

"I love you too, Nam Woohyun." he smile even wide when their lips touched. 

"Let me drive you home, you little girl." he lift her in a bridal style. Her cute laugh never change. 

It's their routine when they meet or date. Date, fight and reconcile. 

 

To: Naeun

I've sent the song. Check out your soundcloud inbox.

 

To: Chorong

Thanks a lot, Rongie! I will buy you a pair of  Jimmy Choo.

 

Chorong grinned and put the phone aside. She look at the person beside her. His quiet snore sounds so gentle. After he drive her home last night, he decide to sleep over in her condominium. (Just sleep, nothing more than that).  Her fingers run through his hair and stop and his thick lips.

"Just kiss them, babe." suddenly, he talked. She taken aback.

"Yah!" she hit his chest. He smile while his eyes still shut tightly. 

"Don't you want to?" 

"No. Gross." she turn her body to the other side. He pulled her waist to close the body. She blushed with his greasy move. "You have to work, Woohyun."

"Not today." 

She close her eyes. Not wanting to fight back. She have to train herself to become a good soon-to-be-wife. "Breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry." he tightened his hug "It's cold in here." he sniff her clothed shoulder. She bite her lips. She felt a hand land on her flat stomach. 

 

Don't tease me, Woohyun.

 

"How nice would it be if there's a baby in here." he said. She gulped. B-b-baby? 

"Woohyun-ah," she turn her body facing him. He slightly open his eyes "How long have you wait for me?" he frowned.

"Eh? Why?"

"Just...just answer me."

"I don't know. I didn't count it, Chorong."

 

It must be so long since the first time you propose me. Damn you, Chorong. You're the stupidest woman live in this earth. 

 

"Why?" he tucked the hair behind her ear that have been cover her angelic face. 

"N..nothing." she shook. Her hands caressed his cheek "You must be tired, right?"

"What?" he knitted his brows "Park Chorong, speak Korean please."

"Nothing, honey. Let's continue our sleep." she hug him and pursue the confused man to sleep.

 


A little bit more...this story gonna end.