003

Secret Garden

INFINITE - Still Miss You

 

She purposely come early after Sunggyu called her last night and want to meet her. She smile like an idiot. Is he want to give her surprise again?

"Eunji..." he called her name. She get up from the bench. Se quickly hold his hand.

"Sunggyu! What makes you want to meet me?" 

"I...i want to tell you something." he slowly let her hand off from him. Her smile faded away.

"What is it?"

"I want to break up." 

She gasped "But why?"

"I can't forget Gyuri. I still love her and so is her. And don't you realize that you're too childish? Forever? I don't think so. Gyuri and me are meant to be." he look at her with an empty gaze.

 Her eyes starting to form tears "I...I love you."

"But i'm not. Sorry." he said and walk away. He didn't forget to throw the muffler that she knitted for him. She pick it up right away.

"Why....WHY?" he can hear she cried but he pretend that he doesn't hear it. He doesn't love her anymore.

 

He open his eyes. That moment keep flashing into his mind. 

I'm sorry, Eunji. Now I realize that i'm such a fool. Gyuri don't love me anymore. She just toying me. She still the same . He sighed. 

 

"Yah, Yoon Bomi! We have practice at 8 p.m." Hoya shouted from his table which is not far from hers.

"What if I didn't come?"

"I'll torture you."

"Mean!" Bomi shouted. Then, they laughed.

 

 "I think we'll busy this month." Chorong said. The other just nodded.

"Chorong...." Woohyun poke her shoulder. She turn her gaze to him.

"What?"

"Why you so cold to me? Did i do any mistake at you? If I do, i'm sorry."

"You do nothing to me. I'm not cold to you."

"You do now." 

"I'm not! Excuse me." she get up and walk to wherever her legs heading to. But he followed her. He reached for her arms.

"Look, I just want to be your friend."

"Thanks but no thanks." she pat his hand and continue her walk.

"What did i do wrong?!"

"NOTHING!" she shouted that make all of the students look at them. She then bowed. "Nothing, Woohyun." 

"Then?"

"You want to know the truth? Okay. I don't want to be one of your victim. I know you're playboy!" she said. Woohyun then laughed loudly.

"You think I want to make you as girlfriend? Park Chorong, Park Chorong...I just want to be your friend. Can I know you better?" he held her hand.

She dodge it "Stay far from me." she run as she saw Suho and Chanyeol walk around the campus. He chuckled. She is really something. 

 

Naeun was warming up her body to create a move of her group choreography. Jongin is too busy with his group so she had to practice alone. Chorong dissapeared.

"Naeun?" 

"Myungsoo?"

"What are you doing here?" he asked. 

"I want to create our group's choreo. Wanna help me?"

"Why not? We're in the same group, anyway." he come closer to her. "What genre?" 

"Maybe viennese waltz?" she suggest. 

"Sounds great." 

"How about this move?" she hold his hands and dance slowly with him. Only God knows how happy he is. Son Naeun is holding his hands. 

"Why don't boys lift the girls like this." he hold her waist and lift her.

"Wow. It's pretty good." she said. He smile proudly. When he want to lift her down, he lost his balance and they fall. She was on top of him and their lips almost touched. He blushed. She immediately get up and fix her shirt. "I'm sorry."

"I..it's okay. It's common for dancers." she fanning herself. He turn to other way. 

"I...I got to go. See you." he took his bag and exit.

 

"Be my partner please!!!!!" Bomi begged.

"What the heck is wrong with you? We'll discuss tonight."

"No need to discuss! I want to be your partner. Please Hoya. Please!!!" she cling her arm with him. His brows knitted.

"Why you want to be my partner so bad?" 

"Because I don't like Hyunsik." she said. Still clinging her arm with him.

"Or you like me?" he narrowed his gaze at her.

She let go his arm and hit it "Yah! I just want you to help me!" 

He rub his itchy arms  "Okay, okay, sorry. I will."

"Really? Yes!" she hug him tightly. Without he realize, he hug her back. "Finally, he's not my partner. Hoya, I love you sooo much!"  she then cover "I mean i love you for saving me." she smile shyly.

"Whatever. Remember, practice tonight." she nodded cutely and follow Hoya everywhere while tell him some story. He listen to her and watch her act like a professional storyteller. Sometimes, he laughed at her over reacting action. That's her charm actually and he realize it today.

 

"Eunji-ya," he placed his hand on her shoulder but she dodge it.

"Don't touch me." she warned "Don't." she repeat it to make sure he heard it clearly. He clenched his fist. What had he done to the old her?

"Look, i'm sorry."

"Easy for you to say it." she give him a death glare.

"I can't live without you."

"Really? Too bad. I'm too childish for you." she said in a sinical way. She annoyed with his stupid lines.

"I still love you."

She smirked "Boys. They're all the same. Saying i love you as much as they wants but actually not. Why don't you just die? You live for hurting girls only."

"Jung Eunji! How come you told me like that?"

"Because I hate you!" Eunji shouted. She cried. Again for him "I hate myself too for loving you to death!" she sobbed. He went to her closer.

He wipe her tears. "I'm sorry. I just want another chance." he hold her hand. 

"Stop it. Go away. I'm just a kid who love an adult man." he hug her while she talking. She try to push him but he's too strong. "Let me go."

"No." he even hug her tighter. "I miss you. I want to hug you so badly. Everytime I saw you, I really really want to kiss you." this time, she push him as strong as she can and slap him.

"Get a life." she take her bag and walk away from him. 

I deserve this.