012

Secret Garden

"You did well, Eunji-ya..." Chorong rubbed her back. She heard Eunji's sob when Eunji clench her skirt. "Why did you cry?" Chorong whispered. Eunji shook her head. Even she didn't know why. 

"You miss him." Woohyun who came from nowhere said. Chorong and Eunji look at him at the same time.

"No, i'm not." 

"You're still going to lie us? Lying to yourself?" Woohyun came closer at her. Chorong hold his arms to not pick up a fight with her stubborn friend. He turn his gaze at his girlfriend but then he return his focus on Eunji. Eunji didn't speak even a little. Is she really miss him? "See? You're in denial, Jung Eunji. Everynight, Sunggyu called your name in his dream. He keep on apologize for what he has done to you. He miss you so much. I'm hurt seeing my friend like that, Eunji. Yes, I know he dumped you. But people make mistakes right? Everyone can't run from making mistakes." Woohyun hold her shoulders. "I'm asking you. Do you miss him?"

Eunji blinked her eyes a few times. Is she? "I have to go." she push his hands and run from them. Woohyun groan as he take a sit on the couch. 

"Woohyun-ah..." Chorong hold his hand to calm him down. She know that Woohyun can't stand Eunji's stubborness.

"I'm okay, Chorong. I do this for Sunggyu." he said with his eyes closed but his hand still holding tight on Chorong's hand. 

"I know...I bet Eunji do miss him. We'll see that during our plan soon, okay?" she look at him mischeviously and so do him. 

 

Meet me at the library,

Chanyeol.

 

Bomi read the letter again. She thought the contain would be a lot but only 6 words he wrote it. She wonder why he want to meet her. They meet everyday at the cafeteria, right? She still in her outfit earlier when she sneak out from the hall without Ms Kwon knowing. As she open the door, she pop in her head. Of course there's no one in here because the librarians were at the showcase. "Chanyeol?" she enter into the place. She look around but she didn't saw him even his shadow. "Chanyeol..." shee called him once again.

"You came!" Chanyeol show himself from the bookshelves. Bomi almost faint when she heard Chanyeol's big voice.

"Why must now?" she walk closer to him. He scratched his head.

"Well um...I want some privacy." 

"Privacy?" she tilt her head. He awkwardly smile at her.

"I'm not taking too long." he strolled around the library. Maybe to cover up his nervousness. 

"Then what is it?" she's getting impatient with Chanyeol's stupid game.

He turned his head "I like you." she dropped the paper from her hand. He come closer at her and bend his body to match her height "I. Like. You." he close his face to hers. She look away. 

"What? This is crazy." she tried to laugh.

"It's not. I like you for so long, Bomi. Don't you realize it? I always bought your lunch before you do it. I am the one that help you finishing Ms Lee Hyori's assignments when you cried because you didn't do anything yet. I take your bag when you said it's heavy although it's as light as nothing in the bag. Can't you see it?" Chanyeol give her his infamous sharp stare.

She didn't know how to answer it. All this time, she thougght he was just being a gentleman. She never likes him more than a friend. "But I like you as a friend." she had to be honest with him. "I never like you more than that. We've known each other for 2 years. You're my bestfriend. I'm sorry." she pick up the letter and give it to him. Then, she exit. Chanyeol look at the letter. A few seconds later, he tear it. He already predict that Bomi will rejected him. At least he's being honest.

 

"Where have you been? It's the final stage!" Ara pulled to the fitting room to change the outfit. She wore her green tight dress. Her mind still messy with Chanyeol's sudden confession but she can't let it ruined their last stage. Their final routine is jazz. It's like a cabaret club atmosphere.

"Ladies and gentelemen, it's time for the final stage. Please welcome, the top 20!" Ms Kwon shout out her best students among all. The curatain roll up reveal 20 of them. The girls give the audience their y gazr and the boys act like a bad boy from rich family. After their performance ends, the audience and juries stand up clapping for them. They bowed at the same time for the loud cheering. Ms Kwon enter the stage.

"Good job, guys." she said it before she continue her speak. "It was an amazing performance, right?" they shouted "Now, it's time to announce the winner. Please line up in your a group." she motion her hand at them. They move in their group. Sunggyu stand beside Eunji but she keep look at the front while smiling to the audience. As for Woohyun's group, they were close to Kai's group which make Myungsoo annoyed watching Kai standing beside Naeun. Now, Naeun was between her ex and her crush. Slowly, Myungsoo hold her hand. She's a little happy but she keep calm with it. But when Kai saw it, he do the same. "Give a big hand to Lee Hyuk Jae-sshi to representive the juries." 

"It's a great thing, watching the Seoul University students have a lot of talents. These guys, have a bright future in entertainment industry. It doesn't matter whether you lose, or you win. Because you guys already do your best." Lee Hyuk Jae proudly clap for them and so do the audience. "For the 6th place with the score 88%, goes to... The Hitless Hit!" he smile at Kikwang's team. They bow and accept the trophy. Kim Hyuna's smile is not as wide as earlier. She put her hope too high.

"Let's procees to the 5th place. With the score 91%, goes to... the suave White Dove!" the four of them bow and smile to the audience. They may not the top 3 but still, the score is more than 90%. Myungsoo quickly pull Naeun from Kai when Woohyun and Chorong come forward to take the trophy. He give Kai his death glare but Kai shove his face away. His heart hurt a lot looking at Naeun with other guy. After taking their pictures for the campus's magazine, they take their spot beside Kikwang's team.

"The 4th place did a really powerful performance. Their Score is 93%, and it goes to The Black Shadow!" Kai as the leader step forward to take the trophy. Sehun feel a little disappointed because he want to be in top 3 but due to T-Ae's mistake for suddenly forgot the move not big but just a small. He thought the jury not saw but they are porfessional so they saw everything even if it just a little mistake. They take  their spot beside Woohyun's team. Kai stand beside Myungsoo.

"Now we reach for the top 3. At the third place, they collect the scores about 94%! The group that i'm talk about is... Seventh Heaven!" 

Henry as the leader heave a relief sigh. His nervousness fade away after their group announced. Sunggyu purposely hold Eunji's hand tight so that she not shove it away. When they smile at camera, he put his hand around her shoulder. She moved her shoulder a little then, he slowly take his hand down. When they move aside, he once again purposely didn't let her stand beside Dasom and make her stand between him and Henry. She bite her lips to not stomp on his feet. Why you do this to me, Gyu?

"The remaining two group please step forward." Ms Kwon said. Eight of them look at each other and nodded to move at the same time. Without Hoya realize, he interwine his fingers with Bomi. She didn't mind it since her mind gone everywhere. Hyunsik saw it and bump his shoulder with Ara. They chuckled seeing Hoya's natural move. "These two group give the juries a hard time to decide, you know?" Lee Hyuk Jae show them his gummy smile. "But we only have one winner. The score is just one percent different. The group that I will announce is the 2nd place. So, the unsaid group is the winner, got it?" they nodded.

"The 2nd place make a sharp performance, their creativity is pretty good. With the score 99%,  2nd place goes to..." he take a glance at them and said "The Elites!" the fireworks booming the stage. The crowd cheered like crazy when they know that the winner is their expectation. Bomi cover , Ara already cried and Hyunsik is the one that calm her by half hug her. Hoya still holding Bomi's hand bowed to the juries and waving to the crowd. After Minho's group done taking a picture, he drag the emotional Bomi to the front. He take the big trophy and lift it in the air. "Congrats, you guys got 100%. Perfect." Lee Hyuk Jae shake hands with them. "Congratulation to all the winners. Take this as your experience for the future. Thank you for coming, everyone! I hope you guys enjoy the showcase!" Ms Kwon bid her goodbye and the others hug each other while congratulate the winner

 

That night, Bomi has been spazzing all the time. She still can't forget about what happen at the library earlier. She decide to not tell anyone. She will keep it secret so that her friendship with Chanyeol didn't ruin. 

"Yah! What are you thinking of, huh?" Chorong poke her nose and bring her back to reality.

"Uh? N..nothing. I just can't believe that Eclipse won." she stretch out her body. Chorong pouted. She feel happy for Bomi but she feel a little down for not winning. 

"Believe it. You guys defeated The Elites. The team option!" Chorong exclaimed. Bomi smiled. She do happy for take The Elites under them.

 

"I don't know, Naeun..." Eunji pulled her hair. She didn't know whether she still love Sunggyu or not. Naeun shook her head. Eunji's ego is too high.

"Don't lie to yourself. Only you know what you really want." 

"What I want is, to erase him from my memory..."

"God know what he did for us. Believe me, one day you will know what exactly you want."