007

Secret Garden

She smile as she walked out from the rooftop. "You're such a sweetheart." she heard Woohyun's voice. She stopped her steps. 

"You followed me?" she glared. He showed himself from hiding behind the wall with a chuckled. He don't know why every time she angry, it makes him smile more. "Yah, is it funny?" he nodded. She blew her bang. "Whatever." she leave him.

"Okay. Yes. I followed you." he held her wrist. She crossed her arms and give him a why look. "Cause my legs force me to follow you."

She rolled her eyes "Funny." she walked away.

"I've once said i want to know you better. You refused. So i keep my eye on you." he walk beside her.

"Like a stalker?" he raised his brows. A few seconds later, he burst out his laughter.

"Damn, you cute." he messed her hair. She dodge it which for him she looks even cuter. "Maybe."

"Yicks!" she make a disgust look.

"You look so matured in front of Sunggyu and now you look no better than kindergarten kid." he tilt his head.

"BWOH?!" she pouted. He once again laughed. She pinch his waist and he pretend that it's hurt. She can't help but smile at his playful behavior and keep pinch him.

He run away from her while teasing her. She run after him. They are no better than a couple. 

 

The bunch saw them. They look at each other. 

 

Strange.

 

Park Chorong and Woohyun? Isn't she hate him? They slowly smile to each other. They giggled. "Chorong likes him." Bomi said. Everyone turn their gaze at her.

"How did you know? - Chanyeol

"I never seen her smile that wide with other boy."

"Not even me?" suddenly Suho interrupted.

"Omo!" Bomi jump a little. Where the hell he came from? 

Chanyeol pat his shoulder. Who knows, Suho likes Chorong. But he never tell her. He don't want to ruin their friendship. Everyone from the bunch know except Chorong.

They keep silent. Bomi didn't dare to answer his question. Truthfully, yes. Chorong looks happier with Woohyun than him. Eventhough Suho is the closest with Chorong than Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun.

"You're a nice man. Whoever got to be your girlfriend, she's the luckiest girl ever." Eunji said. Her eyes are back to normal after wash it several times. He nodded weakly and give a smile.

 

 

Woohyun hold her wrist tightly so she could stop pinch him. Chorong keep whining at him to let her go. He let it go anyway. She take a seat at the bench while rub her wrist.

"So...do you let me want know you better?" 

She look at him with a pissed off face. "Yes." he throw his fist up to the air. "BUT! With one condition. You have to help me to get Eunji and Sunggyu back together." 

"Okay." he agreed. "What's the plan?"

"I'll tell you later. I need to put some medicine at my wrist." she snickered.

"It hurts?" 

"Yeah it does!"

"Well...let me take a look." he hold her left wrist and check it. "I have the medicine. Here." he kissed her wrist. She look at him with stunned face. "You little greasy monkey!" she push him as he start to get up at run again. She starting to feel embarrassed. What if the students saw us? 

 

At the studio, Hoya is hiding from them since the vocal class ends. He still can't forget about the incident. Her face keep flash into his mind. He still feel her body in his arm. Her scent he still can smell it. What is wrong with me? Am I crazy?

 

What so great about love?

 

He shooked. He lie down.  He move around. He still think about her. 

She has her own aura that makes him attracted to her. Well...everyone have their own destiny, right? The hell? He think about destiny? Never once in his life, he talk or even think about destiny. He even tried to like Eunji, his hometown friend during high school but he can't.

He hate girls. To him, Eunji is a boy because of her tomboyish appearance and her thick Busan accent makes he think Eunji is his own twin. Okay, that's enough about that i-love-my-ex-but-i-hate-him girl.

Her. The girl with doe eyes, pointy nose, cute lips, tan skin and brownish hair. Yoon Bomi. Yes, his partner. The girl which is he buried his face into her neck. The only thing he want is meet her. Tonight. He want to prove tonight whether he's really fall for her or not. Now, he need to take a bath. His body is wet with sweat. He've been dancing to forget her but yeah, not working.

 

Naeun excuses herself from Kai and quickly run to the washroom. "Okay, calm down." she look herself at the mirror. She read herself. Is she doesn't love Kai anymore? Why she doesn't feel anything whenever Kai kiss her or hug her? 

She know, Myungsoo have been stare at her for a long time at the cafeteria just now. She tried to feel Kai's effect but something is not wrong. How did she have a relationship with him when her feelings are fly somewhere even she doesn't know. She pulled her hair while jump around. She hate herself. She feel like she betrayed Kai. How to end this ? She comb back her hair and tried to give the sweetest smile and get out from the bathroom calmly.

A few steps later, she bump with someone. "Oh? Sorry." she said while looking for something in her handbag.

"It's okay." he said and continue his walk. She look at the thing he drop. His phone. "Excuse me!" she called. Suddenly, the phone vibrate. A message. She didn't purposely but she accidently saw the wallpaper at the phone. Bomi? Who the hell is her secret admirer? She scratch her head. Ah! This is must be Hyunsik's. Aish that fanboy.

"Yah, Son Naeun. Why did you smile like an idiot?" a muscular student asked her. She turn her gaze at him.

"Oh, Hyunsik? What a bump! This is your phone right?" she show him the dark purple with sparkling cover  iPhone 5 model. He give her the weird looks.

"No. Purple is not my style." he take out his white covered Samsung Galaxy phone.

Naeun rolled her eyes "Pshh...then who's phone is this? He set up your crush as his wallpaper." she give him that naughty smile.

"Who? Bomi? Well...i think i have move on. Bomi is not my crush anymore."

"Really? How the hell this happen?" 

"Long story. I've tired waiting for her. I have to move on. Besides, my new crush is way prettier." he close his eyes while imagining his crush's face.

"Yah! So you're gonna say Bomi is not pretty anymore?!" she hit his arm hardily. 

He rubbed his arm "Ouch! I mean, when she was my crush, i think she's the prettiest in this campus. But after my new crush come into my life, she's the prettiest in this Korea." he grinned.

"Boys. Stupid as always." she stuck her tongue out while Hyunsik pretend to hit her. "Argh! I've waste my 10 minutes talking to you. Do you know whose phone is this or not?" 

He take it from her. "I think i know." he rub his chin while try to remember.

"Hurry up! I need to go back to the cafe." she's getting annoyed.

He widen his eyes. "Ah...yes! This is Hoya's phone! I once use this phone to play Candy Crush. Level 220." he smile proudly, think Naeun impressed with his skill.

"Good. Give it to him later." she walk away but then she stop. "Wait. Hyunsik!" she run to him. "If this is Hoya's phone, then why Bomi's picture he set up as the wallpaper?"

Hyunsik point at Naeun with a shocked expression. "Could it be....he likes her?" Naeun smile like, unbelievable.

"Am i dreaming or what? Hoya likes a girl?" she close . "The secret is in my hands. Hoya, Bomi, you're done."

"And me! The secret is in our hands." Hyunsik smile like evil. They both are give each other an evil smile.

 

"Where the hell is that girl?" Bomi asked.

"Stomach-ache maybe." - Eunji

"What?" - Kai

"Hi guys." Naeun come and sit beside Kai. "Hey. Sorry late. I was chatting with Krystal."

"Your boyfriend is dying there." - Chanyeol

Naeun kiss his cheek. Everyone groaned due to their greasy action. "You guys just jealous." Kai said. Naeun look at Bomi and grinned.

"What? Never look at the pretty girl like me?"  Bomi casually asked.

"I just happy. Can't I?"

"What makes you so happy, baby?" Kai her hair. Naeun crinkled her nose at him and shooked. Her smile faded when Myungsoo suddenly walked passed by them. He take a glance at her. She look away.

"Did Chorong on date or what?" Eunji scroll the contacts and called for Chorong. "Yah, where are you? Dorm? Thanks for making us wait. See you." she hung up. Bomi drink her coffee in one shot and bid her goodbye to the bunch. Eunji and Bomi want to take a rest at dorm while Naeun and Kai stay. Chanyeol and Suho also have their assignment to do so they leave too.

"So. Just both of us." Kai poke her nose. 

She played with his soft finger, "Finally." 

"I want to discuss something with you. I've been waiting for this." Kai sit straight.

"Me too." she take a deep breath. "You first." 

Kai hold her hand "Tell me the truth. Do you love me?" her eyes widen.

Why so sudden?

Did he saw me and Myungsoo?

Is she being too obvious? He squeeze her hand "Do you?"

"Emm...." she rub her neck. Did she have to answer it? She look at him. He look serious than ever. This is freaking her out!

 


Holla! I've been gone for a while. Don't worry okay? This story is plotted well. BTW, i'm sorry for the broken english. 

This year kinda busy for me cause I have a big exam to face to. But i can mannage time to update, I miss writing story. My oneshot 'Not Because I Don't Love You'...i don't think it's oneshot. Maybe a full story? We'll see. I'm gonna change thee foreword. And maybe the characters too. I will keep Myungeun a but Taelli is canceled. I will add a little more characters. Till then~

 

kiss kiss,

-eirlys.