014

Secret Garden

She rip the leaves that fall from the tree. She don't want to involve with their second plan. She need to relax. It's almost a month after Kai and her broke up. She kind of miss him. The way he give her his warm hug and smile become every girls dream in this campus. 

"Why you're here?" she look up and saw Myungsoo already facing her with a camera in his hands.

"Uh? Umm..."

"You missed a confession of a stubborn girl." he chuckled. Naeun's lips curve into a smile.

"I know. I just want to calm my messy mind for a while." she lean her had onto the tree. He take a sit beside her. "How did you know that i'm here?"

He blink twice "Well, how did you know that this is my hideout?" he asked her back. She raise her brows. His hideout?

"I didn't know it. I just find this place is calming." she take a deep breath. It true that this place has a beautiful view because it's located at the hill. The water from the lake sparkling like a crystal is making the scenery more lovely. 

"Seeing your face is more calming." 

She tilt her head "Stop it, Myung." she bump her shoulder with him. He let out a small laugh.

"Why did you broke up with Kai?' her smile fade away. Her heart beats fast. 

"We decide to stay friends. Because he knew that I still confuse with my own feelings." he nodded.

"Oh...I see." 

 

Silent.

 

"Myungsoo?" she called him with her eyes still at the front and so do him.

"Hmm?"

"What do you think, when that girl, love two guys at the same time?" she  look at him. He smiled.

"Easy. Choose the second one." 

"Why?"

"Because he make her fall for him when she likes the first one." 

"Is it?" she scratch her head. What is wrong with her actually?

"Why?"

"N..nothing." she look away. Is it true the second one is the option?

 

"Oww!" his screamed fill out the treatment room. The other three groaned with his drama.

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a crybaby!" Bomi give a slap on his thigh as she rub the mint oil at his feet.

"Eunji is not a girl!" Hoya shout like a child. 

"Yah, do you want some more?" Eunji show him her fist. 

"See?!" he pointed his index finger to let the other two look at it.

"Since when did you become this whiny, Hoya?" Sunggyu laughed. Hoya is not the man-child type. He's the cool and quite one. Hoya back to silent.

"Done. Stay here until the nurse come. I want to have some coffee." Bomi get up from the bed. Hoya quickly hold her wrist.

"Kajima..." everyone in the room look at him. Watching Hoya secret signal, Sunggyu get it and drag Eunji out. 

"What is it?"

"Don't leave me alone here, Bomi-ya.." he pull her closer and make her sit on the bed again.

"I'm just going to have a drink. Beside, the nurse will come here soon. Or..you want some drink? I will bring it for you." she get up. Once again, he block her to do so. 

"Stay with me. Jebal..." he hug her neck from aback. She startled. She didn't know how to react instead, she let him be. "Do you know why I become this whiny?" 

"W...why?"

"Because of you, Bomi. Remember when you asked me who am I crush at? It's you. Now I know how love on the first sight is." he closer his lips to her ear "You broke the wall that I build." her breath got stuck by his hot whisper.

Sunggyu keep Eunji close in his arms. He don't want to let her slip once again from him. Enough with those painful days he went through without her. 

"I promise I won't let you cry anymore, Ji."

"But what if I do?"

"I can't forgive myself." they chuckled. She wrap her arms at his waist. As they stroll around the park that have been students place to jog and date. Not only them, there's a few more couples in their own world without noticing the others pass by. "Ahh...I'm the happiest man on the earth!" he cheered. She laugh once again. "It's been a while since you smile that wide, baby." he kissed on the top of her head.

"Why you so skinny, sweetheart?" she cupped his face "It hurts me." he shove her hands softly and give a peck at her forehead.

"I lost my appetite lately. But I will gain my weight soon, okay?" 

"That's my hamster." she look at her watch.  "Ooh...it's lunch time. Let's go. I will feed you a lot of food today!" she run while holding his hand to the cafeteria. He grinned looking at her old self. Now he realize that her childish side make his day brighter than ever.

 


Subcribe for some Gyuji!!! May I