011

Secret Garden

The stage has been decorate prettily with full of sparkling fake diamonds. Ms Kwon not flowery type girl. She loves something different and classy so she asked the decoration staff to make the stage really shine. The students and the lecturer starting to fill up the empty seats and the show will starting in 3 minutes.

"Okay, boys and girls. Attention!" Ms Kwon clapping her hand to get her students attention. They notice it and gather around Ms Kwon. "This is not your first time, right?"

"Yes, Ms Kwon." 

"I want you to make it perfect. I will choose the best performance too and that group will get a big reward." the students starting to whispered to each other. Ms Kwon smile at the reaction. "Okay, okay, cut it. Who's in the group 1?" she take a look at the list.

"We!" Minho's group raise up their hands. 

"Get ready at there. I will announce in 1 minute." Ms Kwon said and went on the stage. The crowded clapped at her and some of them even whistling. Her outfits is very classy and that makes her look so beautiful. "Are you guys ready?" they cheered. "Give a big applause to our very first performers, The Elites!" Ms Kwon announced Minho's group name. The song from Skylar Grey 'Dance Without You' played.

 

Bomi take a peek behind the curtain. Damn...they're so good. She can't deny that group 1 are the best in dance and visuals. She starting to worry. What if she make a mistake? What if she suddenly blank? And a millions more question she ask herself. Her forehead felt wet due to sweat a lot.

"Bomi? Are you okay?" Hoya poke her shoulder. She turn her gaze at him.

"Eoh? Uh...i'm okay. Just a little nervous." she heard the crowd cheering for them. They're done? 

"Next up is us." Myungsoo shouted to his team mates. After them, it's Bomi's team's. 

On the other side, Woohyun and Chorong fixed each others outfit. They have to look perfect and neat. "Chorong-ah, your hair." he fix her hair neatly. She blush a bit by his action.

"Aish...stop it, please." Naeun rolled her eyes. She already know about their relationship and she happy for Chorong. 

"Why you're here? Go get ready!" Woohyun widen his eyes to Naeun. She stomped her feet and purposely bumped his shoulder. Chorong can't help but laugh at this two frenemies. "She's jealous." 

"You don't have to treat her like that." she said as she playfully hit his stomach.

"I only treat you like a princess. Others? No, no." Myungsoo who is not far from them getting sick with his friend's greasy mouth.

"Myungsoo! You forgot your hairspray. Let me do it." Naeun sprayed his hair without his answer. He watch her cute mouth shaping 'o' while spraying his hair. When she realize that he's been staring at her, she quickly straighten her face. He chuckled a bit. It makes him likes her even more. After he knew that Naeun broke up with Kai, he felt so happy. But the bad news is, she still close with Kai. 

"Hurry up, Woohyun's group!" Ms Kwon shouted. This group has been late 30 seconds. Four of them rushing to the stage. They named their group as White Dove. The song of Vanessa Carlton's 'Ordinary Day' played. They enjoyed the routine that Naeun's create without thinking about the crowd's cheering, the juries marks and Ms Kwon at the backstage. They were in their own world with the beautiful song. Chorong smile even prettier when Woohyun throw the sweetest smile that melted every girl in this campus. While Myungsoo, he was amazed by Naeun's beautiful face and her body is so light when he lift her up. When the music ends, he still staring at her. She look at him in the eye and hold his hand to bow together with the others. 

Along their walk to the backstage, he still stick his eyes at her. Her clear skin glowing even more when the makeup melt a little. She take her towel to wipe her sweats. He was about to help her but Kai suddenly come to her and praise how good she is. He gritted his teeth. This guy didn't know how to stop bothering him make a move! He hate seeing Naeun smile for him. That smile only for him, not Kai.

 

"Here." Sunggyu held Eunji a bottle of vitamin water. She gladly accept it. Her friendship with him just blossom a few weeks ago. She starting to forget the past and live for the future. He take this opportunity to softens her stone heart. "You look gorgeous." he notice that she change her hairstyle. No more bang but a normal hair. She look matured enough. 

"Thanks. You too." she smile awkwardly. He's getting skinnier. Maybe he dance too much and not getting enough sleep. She feels like want to shove him a lot of food so that he looks chubby like he used to be. Both of them stayed silence while reminiscing the old days by looking into each other's eyes. If that's make them comfortable, they let the atmosphere leaving silent without a single words.

 

For the third group which is Hoya's group. They already line up at the entrance curtain. They named their group as Eclipse. At first, Bomi hate that name because it spontaneously came out from Ara's mouth but Hyunsik agree with it and Hoya just follow Ara's decision. At last she kinda like that name. As they heard Eclipse's name announced, they enter the stage with full of confidence. The song of Christina Perri ft Steve Kazee 'A Thousand Year' played. The most sensual move, Bomi felt a little nervous. Hoya seems okay with it. He even do it passionately. The moment he lift her, she tried her best to balance her body and it's a relief that she can do it. Until the last move, she had to lay down on the floor and he have to pretend like he want to kiss her but as the song end, their lips almost touch. Their breath hit each others mouth. The audience even stand up due to the ecxellent performance. The four of them sing even beautiful. Ara and Bomi put a lot of effort in vocal.

"You did well." Hoya praise her. "I love the way you balancing between singing and dancing without making a mistake. We're guys didn't have much lines."

She tried to pull a smile "Thank you for holding me tight. If you didn't, I would fall on the ground like the other day. He scratched the back of his head. 

 

The fourth group are doing their last sound check. Henry want to make sure his mates didn't forget the lyrics and routine. Eunji and Sunggyu's voice blend well during the high notes. They even do their dance a little to warm up. They group named Seventh Heaven. The song of G.Na ft Sanchez 'Beautiful Day' played. Sunggyu open up the song with his heavenly voice and followed by Eunji. Henry and Dasom more towards dancing. Their genre are lyrical hip-hop. Not too fast, not too slow. Sunggyu puposely sing his part close to Eunji's ear so that she can feel his situation without her in these beautiful day. Eunji too sing with full of emotion. She let him know that she suffering during their goodbye times. 

"They really developed their feelings." Chorong muttered. The others heard it well. All of the students know about them to be truth. 

As the song ends, Sunggyu lean his forehead with her which is not like what they practice last month. She's a little bit shock with his action but the audience like it so she let him do it for the sake of the group. He look into her eyes without blink for a second. She also do the same. Then, Dasom pull her wrist to go back to the backstage before they stand like a statue. He hold her hand and bow a little to the audience. When the curtain closed, he still didn't let her go. She struggling to make him let it go but he's too strong. Control yourself, Sunggyu. He take a deep breath and let her go. She run away from him and throw her body into Chorong's embrace.

 


I told you to beware! Click the blue link to hear the song! All I care is update, update and update! 

Wait for the next chapter, okay? Bye for now.