010

Secret Garden

Time flies so fast and the showcase is about to held tomorrow. Yes. Tomorrow. Things got better when they practice everyday and their awkwardness slowly fade away. Just a little piece of it still bothering them. 

"Okay, Park Chorong. Breath." she inhale, she exhale. Chorong get excited and nervous at the same time when she think about the showcase. "Bye, Bomi!" she reach out her bag and slam the door. 

Bomi groaned to reply her bestfriend's goodbye. She's too tired after 4 hours practicing. She take a glance at the clock. 8 p.m. She wake up from her bed and drag her foot to the bathroom. "So tired.." one step before she enter the bathroom, someone knocked the door. She groaned even louder. "What?" she said lazily as soon as she open the door. "Chanyeol?" he give her a wide smile.

"Sorry for bothering you."

"It's okay. I was about to take bath, though. What can i help you, Yeol?" she lean her body at the wall to balance her tired body. He lend her a letter. 

"Don't open it until the showcase is over." she give him a weird look. "Please. Good luck for tomorrow!" he pat her head and run away. 

"But.." he already lost from her view. She turn her gaze at the letter. The pink letter that folded neatly. But why after the showcase?

 

The moment she open the rooftop's door, she saw Woohyun lying down on the bench. He quickly get up when he heard the door creaked. He smile sweetly to the girl with the bang. "You came.." he said as she walk towards him. Her heart beating so fast after he gave her his infamous smile. 

"Why? You thought i didn't?" she take a sit beside him. 

He chuckled "Honestly, yes." and they both laughed. He crinked his nose when he heard her cute laugh. 

"What do you want to tell me, Woohyun-ah? Why not at the studio just now?" she tilted her head. He bite his lips. 

He walk to the balcony. "Don't get mad at me." he slid his hands in the pocket. She raised her eyebrows and followed him.

"What is it?"

He turn his head to her "I like you." 

She coughed a little. Did she heard it wrong? Nam Woohyun confessing at her? "What?" she want to make sure whether she's right or not. 

"I like you. I can tell it a thousand times if you still didn't hear it." he take her hands and squeezed it. "You're the only girl that attracted me in this campus. The day we first talk, I can't stop thinkingg about you. I even dreamt about you. I hope you didn't think i'm just talking nonsense but I can't keep this feeling anymore." he close their gap by crashing his body with her. 

She look away "But I don't like you." he taken aback. But the moments they make this time...was he in friendzoned? 

"Chorong-ah, can I just have one chance. One..." he hold her shoulders. She pull off his hand from her shoulder and grasp it together with hers.

"I don't like you." he looked down. Looks like her icy heart is hard to melt it. 

"I understand. It just a one-sided." 

"Who said that?" 

"You rejected me. Don't know it's a one-sided love."

"You sure? Because i love you, you know?" she cupped his face. His eyes sparkling after the word 'love' came out from . 

"Really? REALLY?!" he shouted. She nodded calmly. He shouted in happiness again. He hug her tightly and spin around. She laughed and hold him tight. He put her down. "Thank you for giving me a chance. I love you, Park Chorong." he hug her again. He can't contain his happiness anymore. The girl that always by his side when he lost his patience towards his groupmates. The one and only girl that catched his eyes for the first time since he enter this campus. Literally, she is his first love. He melted her icy heart! Oh...what a heaven. 

For her, he always concern about her problems and help her to solve it. He makes her laugh when she down. He maybe not her first love but he can be her back bone. He can help her learn to love again.

"Woohyun, we need to get enough sleep. Tomorrow is a big day. I want Ms Kwon proud of her students." she broke the hug. 

"But we just 3 minutes officially become a couple. Can we spend it tonight?" he pouted. She laughs.

"We have it other day. Maybe after the showcase? Come on...we need to rest." she pinch his cheeks. He lazily nod. His dream to spend this night with her stopped.

"Fine. Let me walk you to your room." he held her hand. He pretend that he's sulking along the walk but she know it.

"Stop it, you cutie pie." she hit his arm.

"I don't want to." he shook cutely. As they arrive infront of the door, she kissed his cheek. He suddenly frozen. 

"Goodnight." she enter the room and close the door. She purposely leaving his in shock. She didn't dare to kiss the lips yet. She so relief that he feel the same the way like her. She had been keep those feelings for a month. She get to know him throughout this project and she like his sweetness, the way he treat her differently like he treat other girls. She just feel so special when she's around him.

At the outside, Nam Woohyun still frozen after his girlfriend give him a kiss at his cheek. His first ever kiss that he get from his girlfriend. He walk away from the place like a robot. His cheek still feels hot. "She kissed me~" he giggled. Looks like he will sleep really well tonight.

 


\\ shout out // the first ever couple in this story! sorry for skip this too much. I just don't want to keep the practice time too long. I have a week holiday so, beware for the next update! 

Gyuji and Myungeun need some rest. LOL.

 

kiss kiss,

-eirlys