018

Secret Garden

Myungsoo's eyes almost popped out after he heard those magical words came out from . She look at him. He smiled while his fingers roaming through her silky wavy hair. She close her eyes to feel the touch. "I've always love you, Naeun." his hand stop at her jawline. She do the same at him. Without they realize, their lips met each other.

"I love you." she said between the kisses. He kissed her even more. The thing that he's been craving for is kissing her.

 

It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love

 

"Chorong-ah..."

"Emm?" he stopped their walk and stand infront of her. 

"After we graduate," he paused. She raised her brows curiously "Let's get married." she choked. She cough uncontrolable and he patted her back to calm her. He already predict on how she will react, though.

"Are you kidding me?" she said between her cough. He take her hands and squeezed it.

"I'm serious, Chorong. I want to spend my lifetime with you." 

She let her hands off from him "What about my future? I still have things to achieve." 

"I want you and me went through OUR future together. Why? Because you're my life. I need you, Park Chorong. Like the roses need the rain. Like the poets need the pain. I just can't live without you. My body and souls are yours." he hold his chest. It's not easy to see him begging like that. That's how special Park Chorong for Nam Woohyun is.

Hearing those beautiful words, her heart touched. Never once in her life having a man who truly loves her. Her lips curve into a smile. She continued her walk. He followed her from behind. He don't want to force her anymore.

 

She never thought love can be so magnificient until she saw the sincere look in his eyes. Telling her that this time, he's really in love.

 

Only for today, he already kissed her a million times. Forehead, nose, cheeks even lips. But she never complained. Why? Because she simply love it. "God damn it, i miss you, Ji. I miss you so ing damn much." he said while his lips on her cheek. Although it's been 3 months they get back, he's still missed her. 

 

The power of Jung Eunji's love.

 

"We met everyday, Gyu. Why must you miss me?" 

"I miss your warmth and no one can beat it." 

She crink her nose and get up. He whine like a child losing his mother. She laugh as she went close to the lake. "Before, I thought that it was impossible to love you anymore." she take a deep breath. She felt a pair of arms lock at her waist. His chin landed on her shoulder. She continued "and you prove me wrong." she poke his nose. He let out a small laugh which shivers her whole body. He turned her around.

"No matter what future hold on to us, stay with me. Don't leave me. Because a part of me is you." he kissed her forehead. 

 

Every time I see you I fall in love all over again

 

"5 seconds!" Hyunsik shouted. They ran to the middle of the spot to make sure their face in the senior year photo. All of them are in the black graduation cloak and the hat too. "3, 2, 1. Cheese!" "Beer!" "Hooray!" they shouted at the same time while throwing their hats up in the air.

"Goodluck to our future!" Woohyun shouted to his friends. Everyone passed the exams with flying colours. Now they are holding their degree. Some of them thought to continue until Ph.D but only 2%. 

"Party tonight!" -Sunggyu. They cheered louder when they hear the 'party' word. "Eunji-ah, baby!" he wave to his girlfriend who is busy celebrating with her friends. She excuse herself and went through the crowds and so do him. When he approached her, he hug her tight. So tight. 

"Happy graduation day!" she cheered using her aegyo voice. He chuckled. He lift her in a bridal style and spin around. She laughed and shout alternating. Then, they fall on the ground which earn a lot of whistles and boos too.

"It's not like you don't have your girlfriend!" Sunggyu shout to Hyunsik and Minho who were the loudest.

 

"I hope we'll never lost contact." Kai hold the girl's arm. He tried to bear himself to not sound like he's still love her.

"Of course not. We're bestfriend." she cling her arm with him. He smile weakly. He hate being friendzoned. Suddenly, they heard someone purposely clearing his throat. "Oh? Myung!" Naeun ran to him and jump into his embrace. Myungsoo look at Kai with what-are-doing- look.

"Good luck for your future, Naeun! Myungsoo." Kai force himself to smile and not cry. It hurts a lot seeing her happier with another man.

"Thanks, Jongin. You too." Myungsoo held out his hand for a shake and Kai casually receive it. He then walked away from those two before he punch Myungsoo right on the face. 

"Hey, guys!" Bomi greeted. They smile at the half blonde haired girl. She made it last night along with Eunji who was cutting her hair until it reach the shoulders. "Did you see Chorong?"

"She's with Suho and Chanyeol over there." Myungsoo pointed where Chorong at.

"Thanks, Kims. Happy graduation." she winked and run away.

"You, MRS. LEE!" Naeun shouted. Bomi turn her gaze and give her a you-die look. She got caught by Chorong and Woohyun when they found out that she and Hoya lie down on her bed in her room. Not long after the incident, the news about them spreading wide. They frequently got teased by the other students.

 

"I hope you'll catch your dream, Chorong." Suho give her his sweetest smile.

"I will. Thanks, Suho. You guys too." she pat the two guys shoulder.

"Hello, guys!" Bomi interrupted between Chorong and Chanyeol. 

"Bomi! Nice hair." Chanyeol caressed her hair. She act casually. Eventhough she knew that Chanyeol still put on some hope at her.

"Thanks, Channie. Oh, Chorong-ah, don't forget to give me that brooches back." she grinned. Chorong glare in annoyed face. 

"What a stingy girl!" she take off the brooches and directly put on her friend's palm "Here, take it Mrs.Lee!" she got teased. Again.

"So it's true that you date Hoya?" -Suho

"Aniyo!" her cheeks turn reddish. 

"Yes, she is." Chorong exclaimed. Bomi run to chase the latter. How dare she talk about it. She got enough the day she got caught.

 

"I'm not dating her!" Hoya jumped to make Woohyun believe him. 

"The more you deny, the more I believe that you and Bomi are something." he laughed. Hoya can't hide his blushing cheeks anymore. "Oh...Hoaegi is blushing!" Woohyun cupped Hoya's face.