015

Secret Garden

3 months later...

Without they realize, it's already September which it means, exam. They have to do it well to graduate with a great pointer marks. Since last month, they already starting to do some revisions.

"So, what directions will you guys go after this?" Eunji asked the other three. Chorong put down her pen and spazz for a while. Eunji's question makes her think, where will she go?

"Me? Of course I will become a choreographer or a backup dancer..." Bomi clasp her hands together while daydreaming about her well planned future.

"My dream is one step closer...to become a ballerina." Naeun move her flexible body. 

"A musical actress for me." Eunji grinned. Then, their eyes focused on Chorong who is still resting her chin on her palm. "What about you, Chorong?" Eunji tilt her head.

Chorong wake up from her spazz "Uh? Um...what?"

"Your direction after we get our degree..." Bomi raise her brows. 

"Oh...that." she bite her lips "Maybe a singer-songwriter." she don't know why she feel hesitate to say it. Yes, it's her dream to become a sucessful singer-songwriter. It's just that something is holding back her dream. She doesn't even know what is it.

"Maybe? Yah, we have 2 months more before we graduate and have a job but you seems hesitant about it." Eunji said in a serious tone. The other two nodded in agreement.

"I'm not! It has been my dream...why must I hesitate with it?" she continue her revision. The three look at each other. Then they shrugged.

 

 

"I don't think it's a perfect time, Hoya." Bomi get up from the bed and exit the room without bother his voice calling her name repeatedly.

She lean her body against the door. Both of her hands on her chest. Her heart was beating fast. "Lee Howon...are you playing games with me?"

 

Hoya shooked again to shove away the thoughts. "Are you okay?" Woohyun asked. He notice that his friend behavior lately was very weird.

"Y...yeah." he awkwardly smile. Woohyun narrowed his eyes to make sure that Hoya tell his the truth. 

"Whatever. Just tell me if something bothering you."

"Actually, I do." Hoya look at Woohyun. He was ready to hear it. "I like this girl." he pause to see Woohyun's reaction. He afraid if Woohyun would laugh at him but his not. He continue "But she's such an unpredictable. I confessed her long time ago but she act like I didn't. I mean, I want to know whether she feel the same or not." 

Woohyun nod in understand "Maybe she feel insecure." he said. Hoya give him a why look. "A girl like her is really picky but I bet she's loyal." 

"I guess..." Hoya believe on Woohyun's words. "I like that kind of girl." he smiled "Thanks, Woohyun." he pat the latter shoulder.

"It's nothing, Hoya. Anyway, who is the girl?" 

"I will tell you when she's mine." he wriggled his brows and they burst into laughter. "How's you and Chorong?" he saw Woohyun's ears turn red. Damn, Woohyun. You are in love.

"We're fine." he smile cheekily when his mind think of Chorong. "It's just hard to meet her lately since the final exam are around the corner. But we manage to text." 

"Ahh...shoot. Exam." Hoya hold his head. Thinking about it make him going crazy. Woohyun chuckled. Hoya is the type that will study at the last minute.

 


I skip again...sorry, dears.