016

Secret Garden

"That's not the correct notes, Eunji-ya." Sunggyu erase the notes that Eunji fill in the blank. She studied with Sunggyu because he's smarter than her about music notes. Besides, she could spend her time with her boyfriend. She pouted when he took her book from her hands. "You still weak at this chapter." he said as he handed her the book. She took it, close it and lay her head on her arms with backfacing him. He chuckled seeing her acting like that. "You're sulking?"

"No." she replied shortly.  He close their gap and tug her hair behind her ear. She felt a little tickled but she bare it.

"I'm sorry okay." he said it eventhough it's not really his fault. She turn her head facing him.

"Do you think I will make it?"

"I believe you can." he hold her hand tightly. She feel like the electricity flowing into her vines. Suddenly, they heard a few voices coming towards them. Eunji quickly get up and continue doing her revision while Sunggyu pretending to read his notebook.

"Hey, lovebirds. Beautiful day, isn't it?" Woohyun take a sit beside him. Great. Just great. These 3 people doesn't know what 'privacy' means. Myungsoo sit infront of Eunji while Chorong sat beside him facing Woohyun.

"Not anymore." he muttered making them laugh. 

"I just finished my revision with these two." Chorong said. Eunji nodded in understanding.

"Where's Naeun and Bomi?" -Eunji

"Bomi has been locked herself in the room and Naeun is nowhere to be found." Chorong answered. She don't know why Bomi doesn't want to join the study group.

"Nowhere to be found? What do you mean?" Myungsoo speak up. 

"She didn't answer my calls and my text." -Chorong

"She's already gone when I wake up this morning." Eunji added. She thought Naeun was with Chorong or Bomi. "Where is that girl..."

"Maybe she's with Kai or Sehun." -Chorong

"What?" Myungsoo stood up. All of them look at him. "I...I mean...what is she doing with Kai?"

"Kai is an excellent dancer, Kim Myungsoo. Naeun always ask for his help to study the dance movements." Eunji said in annoyed tone. Geez, Myungsoo's jealusy is too extreme. Naeun is not his girlfriend, though.

"Oh..." he sat back but his mind think about her. What if Kai seduce her? What if they get back together? 

Naeun still don't know her own feeling. She said she's in dilemma with who she's in love with. It's hard to make her confident with her own decisions. 

"Ah! Do you guys know that Hoya have a crush on someone?" -Woohyun. They widen their eyes. Is this for real?

"Really? Who is it? She must be awesome for making him fall in love." Sunggyu clapped. All this time, Hoya is a 'motae solo' for not dating anyone since born.

"Well..that's the thing...he didn't let me know. He will tell me when he got her. Will she?" Woohyun's eyebrows wriggled and they laughed.

"I bet no~" Eunji raise her hand like she's swearing or whatever. The Hoya that she know was the worst speaker ever.

"Cross my finger for yes." Sunggyu said and so does Myungsoo. 

 

She has been alone for awhile in the cafe. Earlier, she woke up before Eunji do and went out from the campus. She need time to be alone. Her mind are all messed up with the exam and her personal things. 

"Naeun?" she turn her gaze. A long straight hair and chubby cheeks girl poke her shoulder. She seems so familiar. She knitted her brows as she tried to remember who is this girl. "It's been long time, huh? No wonder you didn't recognize me. It's me, Yookyung. Hong Yookyung." she jumped from her seat.

"Yah, Kyungie!" she hug her long lost bestfriend. Hong Yookyung is her bestfriend since they were in middle school. She's a millionaire daughter that have everything.  She moved to US because of her mother's will. That's why Naeun lost her precious bestfriend during middle school. "I miss you." her tears came out. Her memory during high school times come back without Yookyung by her side. It was the most painful times for her.

"Me too. What a small Seoul." Yookyung rub her back. Naeun broke the hug and pulled her to sit beside her.

"How are you? When did you come back?"

Yookyung flash her crescent eye-smile. "I'm doing great. I just take over my father's company last month. I come back here about two months." Naeun squeezed Yookyung's hand.

"You already have a job? What a lucky girl...I have a final exam about next week." she sighed. 

"You're a smart girl, Naeun. I know you can do well." Yookyung encourage her. "Hwaiting!" she throw her palm in the air.

"You never make me down, Kyung." Naeun smiled. Yookyung is the one that always cheer her up when she's sad. "Thanks." she hug Yookyung again.

She told Yookyung from how she and Kai have a thing then break up but now she is in dilemma. Yookyung knows her too well so she told her to went for the second choice. Naeun bite her lips. It's the same answer like Myungsoo told her. 

 


curse on me as much as you want. i'm sorry for not updating. there's too many programme for senior this year. shoot.