002

Secret Garden

"He's right though. I'm jealous at how close Eunji with Sehun." Sunggyu said.

"Are you sure you're going to win her back?" Woohyun raised his brows. He nodded as reply. Hoya just scrolling his twitter without joining their conversation.  

 

"Why you hate him so much?" Suho asked. Eunji widen her eyes "You tell me!".

"Okay. I'm sorry." he chuckled.

"This is my first time saw you open you eyes wider." Sehun teased. 

"Could you stop?" Eunji punch her friend arm.

"Are you okay with your group?" Chanyeol asked Bomi. 

She sighed "Not really. There's Lim Hyunsik in my group."  Chanyeol snickered.

"That desperate boy? Other?" 

"Hoya and Ara." 

"At least you have Hoya." Eunji interrupt.

"Yah, I don't like the way he look at girls. He's too cold." Bomi pouted.

"But still, you're close with him...right?" Chorong asked.

"Not really. I tried my best to avoid him." 

" 'Great' job, Yoon Bomi!" Chorong knock her head. Meanwhile Jongin and Naeun in their own world.

 

 It's almost midnight and Eunji still standing at the veranda. She still can't accept the fact that Kim Sunggyu and her in one group. For pete sake, why must him? 

"Eunji.." Naeun hold her shoulder while yawning. "You didn't sleep yet?"

"I can't." 

"You're still thinking about the group?" she nodded. Naeun rub Eunji's shoulder. 

 

Four of them stayed silence since the start. They don't know how to start the conservation. They didn't close at all.

 "So, any suggestions?" Dasom broke the silence. 

"How about, Sunggyu and Eunji sing because they have a very strong vocal. We give them more parts cause they obviously vocal line. Me and Dasom, will dance. Then, four of us will sing  the chorus." Henry suggested. Eunji didn't pay the attention at all. She is more interested with her bracelet than them.

"That's a great idea." Sunggyu agreed. Eunji look up and they have a long eye contact. She then look away.

"I don't think so. Henry, why don't you sing with me." Eunji said. Henry taken aback then point at himself. From what he knows, her vocal range are way higher than him.

"But...my vocal range s not at your level." Henry try his best to declined Eunji's suggestion. 

"Then what about Dasom?" 

"My vocal range is not as strong as both of you. I got a grade A because of my dancing skill." Dasom said. All of them sighed. This is what they worried for. Lack of chemistry. But Sunggyu know, she tried to avoid him. If she just agreed with Henry's suggestion, the discussion will not as long as now.

 

"L, do you have any idea?" Naeun asked Myungsoo who is smiling like an idiot since their first greeting.

"Oh? Umm...since four of us dancing skill are pretty well, why don't we pair up?" Woohyun almost choked. Isn't he's too obvious? 

"Are you sure?" they asked. Chorong feel uncomfortable with the idea. 

"I'm okay with that. And you girls?" Woohyun look at the girls. He catched Chorong's eyes.

"I think it's a great idea. You?" Naeun agreed.

"I...i don't know." Chorong bite her lips. She's okay with Myungsoo but not Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. The whole campus know him as a playboy. She doesn't want to become close with him. Not even become a friend. She don't want to be his next victim. Woohyun came closer to her.

"Chorong, just agreed with us. It's a great idea." Woohyun smiled. His sweet smile that  make every girl love him. But not her. Chorong give a fake smile.

"Then I guess we're all agreed!" Myungsoo said. Chorong slowly nodded. Woohyun slightly glare at Myungsoo but then smile at the girls. Naeun take a note to every Myungsoo's idea. Sometimes, his idea is ridiculous but she just chuckle. 

 

Bomi try her best to avoid making eye contact with Hyunsik. That boy doesn't know how stop staring at her. And why did Ara and Hoya discuss without her? Fortunately, Ara knows about her and Hyunsik so she understand why Bomi keep her body stick to her. 

"Okay, listen. Me and Ara decided to do contemporary. What do you guys think?" Hoya grinned. Are they crazy? Contemporary is the most sensual genre. Touch here, touch there, lift here and lift there. She clenched her fist. She feel like she want to punch Hoya and Ara right on the face!

"I like it!" Hyunsik clapped. Ara awkwardly show her smile at Bomi.

"But..."

"No buts, Yoon." Hoya shooked. Bomi hit his arm. Hoya known as a bullhead so, he will never coperate.

"And we already decide the song. We chose 'A Thousand Years' 2nd version. Make sure all of us improve our English! No lip sync." Ara added. Bomi sighed and pouted. Comtemporary, english and stand this crazy Hyunsik, why don't they let her join the discussion? 

"I would like be your partner." Hyunsik wriggled his brows. Bomi puffed her cheeks. Hell no! 

"But Ara seems better with you. Me with Hoya." Bomi said. Hoya and Ara just watch the two. They didn't give a sign to stop them.

"Ara, who did you think you 'click' with?" Bomi asked. Ara shrugged "Anyone is okay." she's not helping at all. "Hoya?" she turn her gaze to Hoya. He give the same answer to her. She sighed. 

"Why don't we make the basic first and then we paired." Ara suggested. Bomi smiled. At least her friend help her to avoid Hyunsik's desperate request.

 

3 hours later...

"See you tomorrow, Ara! Bomi..." Hyunsik winked. 

She just slightly smile to him. After his figure out of her view, she hit Ara's arm which make the other one shouted. "Why you didn't helped me?" 

"Ouch! How am I suppose to do then?!" she rub her reddish arm. 

"Anything! I hate him!"

"He's pretty hot. Why do you hate him so much?"

"He's too desperate, forceful and I don't like him." 

"Aish this girl. Anyway, see you tomorrow at the same time and place, Mrs.Lim!" Ara said then run away from her before she get another smack. Bomi stomped her foot. And where is those three stooges?! She's looking for Chorong, Naeun and Eunji.

 

"Why don't she just agreed with it?" Sunggyu shouted. The others calm him down. Sunggyu is too upset with Eunji's stubborn behavior.

"Maybe she's not ready, man." Woohyun said.

"Don't give up." Myungsoo added. Hoya make a face like he didn't give a .

"Oh, Woohyun, did you saw how Chorong reacted towards you?" Myungsoo asked. He sense it since beginning.Is there something scary at his face? 

"I thought I was the only one saw it. What's wrong with her actually? I just want to be her friend."  he said while scribbling the notebook.

"Maybe because you're a playboy." -Hoya.

"Yah! She don't know the real story. She should never think like that." Woohyun crossed his arm. He know himself. Since his first step into this campus, he never have a girlfriend. He has his own ideal type that no one in this place have it.

 

"I'd rather paired up with monkey than Woohyun!" Chorong said. 

"Monkey? Hey, he's a nice guy." Naeun said. The other one jaw's dropped.

"Nice guy? He's a playboy! I don't want to be his victim."

"You're kidding me? Woohyun is the most gentleman is this campus. I don't believe the rumors about him." Eunji said.

"Aren't you guys worried about me?" Bomi raised her voice. Then, three of them laughed. 

"Yah, your case is not as heavy as I am." Eunji replied.

"Oh! Is he talking to you?" Chorong asked. She nodded "But i'm not going to be nice to him. Never." Sunggyu who is walked passed them accidently hear her. His heart hurt. Maybe he deserve it. He quickened his steps so that they didn't saw him.

 


I think Ara and Hyunsik will appear in every chapter. Why you guys so quiet? Don't be silent readers please~