006

Secret Garden

"He didn't deserve her." Myungsoo said. Wooyung chuckled. No matter how he try to pursue Myungsoo to stop liking Naeun, it's not going to work.

 

"Hey, guys." Eunji come to the bunch and take a sit beside Chorong. Everyone can see her red eyes and nose. They understand. Chorong rub her back softly. As the oldest among the girls, she become a big unnie to her friends. Eunji palmed her face while sobbing. A few seconds later, Chorong leave them.

Everyone stay silence. What kind of trouble she had to gone through again?

 

Sunggyu who is still standing at the top of the building. It's hard to win her heart again. He sighed.

Flashback

He quickly run away after he saw his crush walks toward the locker. He hide behind the wall and take a peek at her movements. She open the locker, the first thing she saw is a note at the door. 'You're so pretty'. She look around. 

She found a letter. She smile. 

 

Eunji, 

Since the first time i saw you during you and Hoya fight at the cafeteria, i found you're a very brave girl. I also thought you're so pretty. Your Busan accent is cute too. Can we become friends?

 

From: Sunggyu

 

"Sunggyu?" 

"Yes, it's me." he show himself. She flash him her eye smile.

"Why must you write a letter when you can talk to me face-to-face?"

"I thought it will be sweet?" she  chuckled. She know Sunggyu is Hoya's friend. Hoya is her hometown friend anyway. "So...can we be more than friends?"

"You said friends."

"More than friends is better right?" they laughed.

-End-

 

His tears come down. He just want one last chance. Just one. He want to start over. He knows it's a sin for breaking a girl's heart purposely. 

"Sunggyu?" he heard a girl's voice. He wipe his tears and find that voice.

"Yes?" he saw Chorong.

"You cried?"

"It's a lie if I say no." he chuckled.

"You make Eunji cried."

"I know." he messed his caramel coloured hair. 

"Are you serious you want her again?" he nod. 

"It's  pain for me seeing her cried because of my stupidity."

"It's a pain for me too!" Chorong raise her voice. "If you really really want her back, this is not the way." she quickly calm down. He bite his lips.

"We have a showcase. Use that time to get closer to her. Step by step. Not directly ask her to accept you back. I know her well. She's easy to forgive people. But don't force her like this. Her mind are all messed. Do you want to see her suffering from fail this showcase?"

He stare Chorong in the eyes. He can see her care for her best friend. He doesn't know what to say. Chorong is right. He force Eunji.

"I will help you." she hold his arm. "For her happiness, I will help you even i know you such a jerk back then." she squeezed his arm. He nod means he let Chorong help him. She smiled. 

"Thanks, Chorong."

"For Eunji. For her future. I want to see her as a successful singer-songwriter as she want to." 

With that, she leave. One problem, solve. Now, she just need to handle Eunji.