09

The Bet: Game's On!

‘’Mmm, so tell me’’ Chaerin eyed Bom carefully who just continued munching on the slice of chocolate cake that just came. They we’re in a small café, just the two of them since Dara and Minji had plans of their own.  ‘’Tell you what?’’ Bom looked innocently at Chaerin who sighed in return.

‘’Last week…-‘’ Chaerin moved forward, leaning her elbows on the table with her chin placed on her hand. ‘’What’s going on between you and Kris?’’ She eyed Bom carefully, who choked a tad bit and hurriedly took a sip of her bubble tea. ‘’W-What?’’              ‘’What do you mean ‘’what’’? I saw you clearly pinned against a locker last week’’ Chaerin slightly grinned, amused by her unni’s expression. Sure Chaerin was the fierce one, but she knew how to make a serious matter in a teasing one, especially if it involves Bom.

‘’You saw that?’’ Bom blinked once, twice, a couple of times only to see the younger female nod. ‘’If I didn’t know better I’d think you two we’re dating and we’re about to kiss right then and there’’ Chaerin played with the straw placed in her cup of bubble tea, ‘’It was a way of teasing me’’ Bom groaned getting Chaerin’s attention fully. ‘’He’s teasing you?’’ Chaerin asked, surprised. So far from what she knew is that kid never paid attention to any girl, especially since that incident in their first year. Chaerin looked outside, staring into space. She remembered her first year, and that small incident she’d rather not remember. Her thoughts we’re suddenly interrupted as the older female’s voice rang through her ears again.

‘’Sort of… I need to step my game up’’ Bom grunted and Chaerin laughed. ‘’God if only they saw your evil side’’ she grinned and Bom gasped in return, not believing what the younger one just said. ‘’Me? Evil!? Yaaaah!’’ she playfully smacked the younger one who whined. ‘’Your evil side, you should unleash it’’ Chaerin continued grinning.

''But unni, be carefull'' She sternly looked at her until their talk was interrupted with the door opening, a slight noise emerging as the bells placed on top moved, signalling that new customers came.

--

‘’Yo, pass the ball hurry!’’ Xiumin yelled, sweat dripping off his forehead while the other male hurriedly paced to a spot near him so he could pass the ball easily. With a swift move Lay managed to pass it smoothly and Kyungsoo managed to score. ‘’Today’s such a wonderful day’’ Chen chirped and half of them looked over at him curiously, ‘’We’re winning that’s why’’ he grinned and the six groaned. Currently they we’re in a basketball match, the losers have to treat the winners. Challenges like these we’re always fun for them instead of doing it the normal way.

 ‘’Well that makes it 18 to 16 for us’’ Sehun grinned and a few of them groaned. It was Kris, Tao, Luhan, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun against Sehun, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Suho and Kyungsoo and it was clear Sehun’s team just won.

‘’So, you guys will be treating us’’ Xiumin grinned, incredibly happy he’d have something yummy to eat again and the fact that he didn’t pay for it made it even more exciting. ‘’Fine fine, whose idea was it anyway’’ Kris muttered and they all looked at the doofy duo aka Chanyeol and Baekhyun who just sheepishly grinned.

‘’Well then what do you guys want?’’ Luhan asked and the six that won started thinking carefully. ‘’Cake… or… muffins…. Or…. Something sweet…’’ Xiumin murmured, his lips totally imagining him gobbling down everything while Suho face palmed himself. ‘’The café near is fine since this pig wants cake related stuff’’

‘’Okay then’’ they grabbed  the important stuff such as their phones and ofcourse money before going on a journey to the café which was a small one since it was near.

‘’We’ll stay outside, Luhan and Baekhyun hurry and buy whatever you can’’ Chanyeol groaned, not in the mood and they chuckled. ‘’So much for ordering your hyung around’’ Luhan eyed him and he just rolled his eyes. Luhan and Baekhyun hurriedly got inside leaving the four outside, and boy was Luhan amused, the moment he got in he spotted a familiar figure and his lips instantly curled up.

Xxxxx

‘’Well don’t we bump into each other often’’ Luhan laughed with Bom grinning while Chaerin eyed him carefully. ‘’That’s right, Chaerinnie this is Luhan, Luhan this is Chaerin’’ Bom quickly introduced and Chaerin gave him a curt nod.

‘’So what brings you here?’’ Bom asked with Luhan titling his head. ‘’We lost so we had to buy food, the other four are outside waiting though’’ He gave a genuine smile and Bom nodded, ‘’Other four?’’ Chaerin asked curiously. ‘’Mm, Chanyeol, Kai, Kris and Tao’’        ‘’Oh’’ was all she said before taking a sip of her drink while Bom on the other hand panicked. Kris was here?

‘’So you guys always go into a group of six or..’’ Chaerin raised her eyebrow while he chuckled. ‘’Sort of?’’ he scratched the back of his head innocently and somehow Chaerin secretly grinned, oh heck nothing was unnoticed by this lady. ‘’Unni, can you get me a slice of chocolate cake?’’ Chaerin batted her eyelashes cutely, taking Bom off-guard but she nodded anyway and got up leaving the deer Luhan with Chaerin alone.

--

‘’Oh noona!’’ Baekhyun chirped happily as he saw Bom standing next to him while she smiled. ‘’Noona can you help me I can’t decide what to buy!’’ he whined and she chuckled, ‘’Stop being such a baby’’ she laughed and he gasped at her remark. ‘’Where did the shy noona go?’’ He batted his eyelashes cutely and she smacked him playfully on his arm. ‘’What shy noona?’’ she glared at him with a smile hidden and they both started laughing.

‘’Sir, have you decided yet?’’ The female behind the counter stared at him, slightly fangirling inside her head trying to keep herself composed. ‘’Umm,’’ He his lips as he stared at all the delicious treats. ‘’Here let me decide, how many cake slices do you need?’’ Bom peered curiously over at him and his cheeks slightly flushed red due to the closeness.

‘’Oh uh, twelve.. I need to mix and match with muffins.. and anything else that’s sweet’’ he remembered Suho and Xiumin’s words and Bom laughed.  ‘’Well.. let’s take…’’

--

‘’What took you so long?’’ Chanyeol groaned as he saw Baekhyun happily skipping towards them followed by a complete red shaded Luhan. ‘’Where did you fell in, a bucket of red paint?’’ Tao grinned while he just walked forward. ‘’What happened to him?’’ Kris asked, looking at Baekhyun who shrugged. ‘’Don’t know, we met Bom noona and her friend’’ he happily munched on a muffin while both Tao and Kris gaped at him. So she was inside? They both wondered.

‘’Was it Minji?’’ Kai suddenly popped up next to Baekhyun who held his chest tightly. ‘’Yah, never do that again!’’ he pouted and Kai laughed, ‘’Well?’’           ‘’Nopes it was Chaerin, the light haired girl in their crew’’ he answered and Kris his ears perked up.

--

‘’You guys are slowpokes’’ Xiumin frowned, snatching the bags away quickly before rushing off to the benches to start munching. ‘’Well Baekhyun couldn’t decide’’ Luhan took a seat a bit far from Xiumin after regaining his posture. He was stunned, when he was left alone with Chaerin he thought he would die right there. He thought about their conversation carefully, did she know more then we thought she would?

‘’So, what’s the deal’’ Chaerin eyed Luhan carefully and he slightly tensed. He knew Chaerin from reputation, he heard a lot about her. She’s straightforward, knows a lot that’s going on and if you get on her bad side, then it’s basically hell for you. ‘’What deal?’’ He innocently blinked, taking a seat and she rolled her eyes. ‘’I find it incredibly suspicious that you and your eleven minions suddenly start to meddle with Bom unni’’ She took a sip of her drink once again and he had to chuckle. Eleven minions now that was something worth telling them.

‘’Tao knows noona, so we met once and well after that we’ve become friends’’ he scratched the back of his head and she nodded. To be honest, even when Luhan was composed outside, inside he wanted to run away. She had this scary aura around her, and the looks she gave wasn’t helping either, he felt incredibly tensed. ‘’Oh really now’’ she took another sip before looking at him straight in the eye with him not expecting the next few words leaving Chaerin’s lips.

‘’So, it’s between Tao, Kris and you huh’’ She moved forward, her head leaning on both her palms as she smirked playfully.

‘’W-what?’’ Luhan asked, flabbergasted and she smirked. ‘’The look u gave her just now, aren’t you crushing real bad?’’

‘’Oooiii, don’t tell me you like Chaerin?’’ Baekhyun nudged Luhan who flinched in return, ‘’H-huh what no?’’ he slightly punched the male who frowned, ‘’well look who turned violent’’ he scooted away earning laughs from the rest in the back,

Now this was getting interesting, what else does Chaerin know?

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: A crappy chapter, please don't mind. Its slowly staring to unfold I think lol, Kris his past, the incident that happend in their first year, Chaerin's secret and lastly Chaerin knowing the three wolves crushing on Bom, but does she know... about the bet? Kkk, also I wondered what do you guys exactly mean by adding the others? As in other pairings or..? Idk the rest of 2NE1 and EXO are side characters so Ill be adding a couple of moments of the other pairings in between, but please remember it's mainly about the trio, or maybe a four-angled lovestory? Lol Well expect some mushy moments of taobom and krisbom and... lubom? Oh it's so hard choosing dfhklsfhksj]

Enjoy, comment, subscribe and upvote <3