The other gang.

The Gang. EXO.

Guys thank you so much for commenting!!!! please subscribe if you can!! :) You guys r so amazing :)) Anyways, Tao injured himself and I'm flipping tables and running into walls. So I'm updating today because some of you commented and I got some new subscribers and I'm so happy, so yeah!!!! Here's the next chapter!!!

Inna's POV

So after the 'I hate you EXO is mine' incident, EXO are like those body guards you see in the movies where a bunch of tough guys with abs, dressed in a black suit, wearing sun glasses. Yeah, those people. Opps, I mean ANNOYING people. That's why this morning when I wake up, I walk down the stairs and find 12 guys on my doorstep, what a great day. 'Noona!!! I'm here!!!' Sehun jumped up and down. 'WE are here,' Chen corrected him. 'Well, Me, I Sehun is here, so I don't see a problem,' SeHun flipped his hair. 'God...' 'NO, it is a problem, you made it sound like YOU are the only one here,' 'Yeah, I'm probably the only one here because I suggested coming here,' 'NO you didn't you ,' Chen retorted. 'Yes I did,' 'No you didn't,' 'SHUT UP,' I yelled. Oh for goodness sake. 'What are you guys doing here?' Again. 'We're here to accompanmy you!!!' LuHan hi fived SeHun. 'It's nothing proud to be said,' I rolled my eyes. 'Go away,' 'NO, noona you will get bullied!!' 'I can take care of myself, if it wasn't for me that night, you guys wil probably be dead right now,'  I crossed my arms. 'But-' Before they can say anything, I ran outside with my hoodie and shorts on. 'NOONA!!' I heard SeHun screamed. I can already hear their footsteps, so I ran even faster. 'Huh, as if they'll catch me,' I saw a restuarant that I used to go to before I met EXO when I first moved here and before I started school. I ran in there and the waitress greeted me. 'Hey Inna!!' She waved. 'Yo,' I panted. 'Are you hiding from something?' She asked, worried. 'Yeah, is there a backdoor?' I asked, so I could maybe escape from there. 'Yup, right next to the toilets,' 'Ok, thanks,' I smiled and rushed over to the backdoor and opened it slightly, so I can see if they were there. 'Coast clear,' I whispered. Just when I was about to close the door, I saw them walking into the cafe, all of them sighing. 'I told you. They can't possibly outrun me,' I laughed and started walking over to the streets. I hummed songs and kicked rocks, got bored and decided to go home. I was walking when I hear the oh so familiar voices. 'Oh my god,' I muttered and started running again. 'Hey is that Inna? INNA!!' Chanyeol screamed and shout. I was so close to home. When I walked on the doorstep, I suddenly heard footsteps. It could not be them because if it was, Oh SeHUn would probably be yelling already. I quickly turned around and saw...a group of some people. 'Uhhh, who the are you?' I asked politely. Note the sarcasm. 'We are going after EXO, I believe you know them?' 'Yeah, those annoying people,' I smirked. 'Well, where are they?' He, who I supposed was the leader, asked. 'And why would I tell you?' I took a step forward, challenging him. 'Well if you don't, I will force you to, trust me, you don't want any of that,' ' He made no move. Hmmm. Suddenly, I heard SeHUn's voice. 'NOONA!!' He ran towards me but when he saw the other gang, he stopped in his tracks. 'Oh hey there little boy, come over here,' The leader waved at him. 'What the are you doing here?' SeHUn asked, angry. 'OH, just looking for your lovely friend,' He my hair. HE ING MY HAIR. 'Don't touch me with your filthy hands,' I said through gritted teeth. 'OOh, fiesty,' HE chuckled.'You wanna know what Fiesty really means?' I asked, smirking. Taking a step forward. By this time, all of EXO is here. 'Sure, sweetie,' He winked. I kicked him in the balls. 'You don't even know the meaning of fiesty babe,' I blew a kiss. 'Now who wants their balls kicked?' I raised an eyebrow at s. They all ran away. 'Scaredy cats,' I hissed. 'Noona, that was great!' 'Thanks no need for compliments,' I raised a hand. 'Come on, let's go in and you mothera better tell me whats going on with you and him,' I squinted at them. We went inside and my mom's not here. Perfect. We sat down and kris started their story. 'He is the leader of that gang, XEC, they have been after us for a long time because we killed their old leader, but it was from a long time ago already,' 'Hmm,' I 'whatever'-ed. 'You're not mad?' Kai asked. 'Why would I be, I get to kick aman's balls today,' I grinned creepily. 'Can you quit that,' Xiumin asked. 'No,' I answered still doing my creepy smile. 'Inna, be careful, you are now their target, they will use you as bait, please just be careful,' Baekhyun pleaded. 'OKOK, they can't hurt me,' But in the inside, I'm not sure. There's so many of them just now. This time is just my luck, next time, I might not be so lucky. 'Inna? You alright?' 'Yep, I'm going to sleep, so leave,' I pointed at the door. 'Awww, please just for a while?' 'NO means no,' I pushed them out of the door. When they were finally out, I leaned on my back on the door and sighed. 'Let's just see how this goes..' 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading guys!! I updated and I'm very excited because some of you guys commented :)) So thank you!! I wub you guys!!