Coma.

The Gang. EXO.

Harro!! People I am updating again and I have been getting a lot of feedbacks from all of you guys, so thanks a bunch :)) Anywayssss Let's just continue the story.

 

 

-Narrator's POV

The ambulance took Inna to the same hospital Sehun was in. Inna laid on the hospiotal bed, receiving surgeries from the doctors. The surgeries sure can heal her physical wounds, but they can never heal her heart. 

Kai's POV

'Your friend is ok now, but we would like him to stay in the hospital for some further observations,' We all nodded but our hearts and minds are all Inna Inna and Inna.A nurse came in, 'Doctor Lee, there's a patient that suffered from a car accident and is now on the third floor, this is her profile,' I balked when I saw the patient's profile picture. 'Inna?' 'Doctor, we have to see that girl!' Yeol said. 'I'm sorry but-' 'Please, doctor, that girl is very important to me- I mean us,' I begged and pleaded. 'She is in a coma right now, I can allow you to see her but please do not disturb her or other patients,' We all cheered and followed the doctor downstairs. 'Wait, what about Sehun?' Lay asked. 'that boy's asleep,' Xiumin smiled.

-Inna's room-

'The patient just underwent a surgery. She was in a car crash. According to the pedestrians, she was running at that time and didn't seem to know that a car's coming,' We all had a sad smile on our faces. 'Thank you doctor Lee, is she going to be ok?' 'Yes, but she is in a coma now, now it's on her if her will is strong enough to let her wake up,' 

'Inna-ah, can you hear Oppa? oppa is here, please wake up, Inna,' I held Inna's hand. A tear escaped my eye. 'I love you, Inna-ah..'

-Sehun's POV-

'Where am I?' The world is spinning around. 'What's going on?' I can slowly see images as the world around me spinned. There's one when there's a girl with me, we were making a wish on the rooftop. And another one, we were at the supermarket, she was trying to move a packet of rice. And another one, she got kidnapped. I went to save her. Inna. I was hit. And the last one, she was running. I didn't remember her. She ran and ran. A car was coming her way. She was on the ground. 'NO!!!' I sprang up from the bed. 'I remembered..Inna..I remembered,' 

-Narrator's POV

His eyes clouded and tears fell.

 

 

Author's note

Woo! I finally finished this chappie!!! So..like what I do usually, please subscribe if you haven't already comment and vote if you can! Byeee!! :)) Oh and I forgot to tell you guys! I have a tumblr and Instagram so follow me if you would like to! 

My tumblr: ttchui01

My IG: tovichui 

Yupp, that's it. Thanks for reading my story guys!!