Father's Death.

The Gang. EXO.

Guys! It's a triple update today! I cannot believe myself. LOL (I'm probably the only writer that fangirls over her own updates). As I have said in the previous chapter, I cannot decide on who Taeyeon and Sooyeon (Jessica of GG) will end up with EXO, so feel free to drop some comments for some suggestions! 

Please follow the format below on how to give me some suggestions

E.g

Taeyeon+Baekkie

Sooyeon+Suho

I hope you guys will enjoy this chappie. Bye for now, my precious snowflake cupcakes! 

 

 

Inna's POV

So...SeHun and my secret. Don't tell anyone, ok? We are not awkward anymore and everything is back to normal, I guess. The next day, I went back home and saw Mom crying over a letter. 'Mom?' I called out. She spun around, shocked to see me standing there. 'Oh H-hey, Inna ah,' She greeted me while wiping her tears away. 'What happened Mom?' I asked her. I was very confused. I haven't seen mom crying ever since...Oh, don't tell me this has something to do with dad. 'Someone sent this letter..Its..about your..father,' She handed me the letter. I took the letter and read it:

Inna and Mrs.Seo

You do not need to know who I am. But I witnessed your father and your husband dying. He didn't die from a car crash. Some bastard murdered him. I don't want him to just die like that, but at that time, I have no choice but to lie. The gang that killed your father threatened me not to tell anyone or they will kill me. Now, the leader of that gang had died already, but his son took over his business. Please gain a proper apology for your father. That is all I have to say.

                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

My tears fell as I read the letter. i cannot believe that my father's is....murdered. My eyes darkened. 'I will find that bastard's son and beat him up,' I said through gritted teeth. 

-The next day at school-

'Oh my gosh,' TaeTae and Sica both gasped. 'I cannot believe it...' TaeTae said, still shocked. 'Me too,' Sica took a deep breath. 'So, what are you planning on?' TaeTae asked. 'To be honest, I don't really know,' I sighed before taking some fresh air. 'But I'm determined to find out whose the killer, are you guys with me?' 'Yes!' We all hi-fived and the bell rang. Time for the first lesson. 

-After school-

'Ok guys, all we got is this piece of paper,' I held up the letter to let Sica and TaeTae see. We are in my bedroom right now. I invited them over, so we can investigate more about the letter and ...my father's...death. 'Well, did your father had any close friends or anyone that he used to work with?' TaeTae asked curiously. 'Hmm, my dad had a grocery store before mom gave birth to me with a close friend,' 'Maybe we can go find that friend and talk to him?' Sica suggested. 'Won't work, that friend died already. Cancer,' I sighed. This is getting no where. 'What about close friends?' TaeTae suggested. 'We kept some old photo albums in the attic, maybe we can go have a look,' I stood up and got a ladder. 'Let's see,' I climbed and looked through the boxes. I saw a box that said 'Photos' On it. 'Gotcha,' I whispered. I slowly climbed back down to where Sica and TaeTae is waiting for me. 'Here's the box,' I brushed the dust off the box. TaeTae helped me to open it. We finally opened it after 3 minutes of trying. 'Whew,' Sica wiped a sweat off her face. 'Let's see,' I looked through the box to find one of my dad's old photo albums. We have his high school photo album, his wedding photos album with Mom, and lastly, photos with him and his friends in it. 'I think we should look at that album first,' TaeTae suggested, pointing at the old album with the photos of Dad and his friends in it. 'Ok,' I flipped it open and gasped when I saw what's inside. ...

 

 

 

 

Cliffhanger time! This is the second cliffhanger of the day. LOL. Sorry for leaving so many cliff hangers. MianHae! :)I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! Please subscribe to this story if you haven't already and comment if you can! Also, vote if you can, it will mean a lot to me. Thanks to all my lovely snowflake cupcakes out there, that's a wrap and...annyeong! ^^