Please Wake up.

The Gang. EXO.

Sehun remembered. Everything. 

-Inna's room-

'Is she awake yet?'

'Ani,'

'I'll call you back,'

Kai put down his phone. 'Guys, what are we gonna do?' For the past week, they have been sitting next to Inna's bed. The doctor said she was going to be okay but it's depending on herself if she's gonna wake up. The door opened. 'Guys?' 'Sehun?! Go back to your goddamn bed!' 'Hyung, no, I remembered,' 'we kno- wait what?' 'I remembered everything,' 'Y-you mean Inna and everything?' 'Yes,' 

Kai's POV

Now what am I gonna do? I just confessed to Inna and now Sehun remembered everything. 

Inna's POV

I saw a garden and I walked inside. 'Inna, Inna,' I turned around 'Dad!' I hugged him and grinned. 'Dad, why am I here? Where am I?' 'You are in heaven, Inna,' He smiled. My grin faded. 'H-heaven? I'm dead?' He chuckled and shook his head. 'No, Inna, do you want to go back?' I nodded. 'I want to..' 'Do you want to know what happened this past week?' I nodded. A strong light blinded my eyes and I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, I'm in my hospital room. I saw myself on the bed and EXO sitting right next to me. All of their heads buried in their hands. They were all very tired. I ran over to them and tried to hug them but I ran right past them.  'Oppa..' Then suddenly, the setting changed and I'm in Sehun's room. He looked like he was having some kind of dream. He kept tossing and turning. Then he woke up and mumbled some words. I walked closer to him to listen. 'I remembered..' H-he remmebered? Then he ran outside. 'Inna, do you want to go back?' I nodded. 'Yes, dad, yes,' 'As you wish,' He smiled. 

I felt like a statue. I can't move. I slowly opened my closed eyes. Everything was a blur but I can still see EXO. 'Oppa...' Their faces lightened up and the next second, they were jumping around the room. 'YAH!!' I yelled. 'Stop jumping around the goddamn room,' 

'Inna ah, do you remember who we are?' 'Of course I do, who can forget? 12 idiots,' I smiled. 'You're being mean! We're not idiots!' 'Oh yes, you are, you just don't realize,' Xiumin pouted and hugged Chen. 'Sehun?' He slowly made his way over to me. 'I remembered, Inna,' 'I know,' I smiled softly. 'You what? But how?' I just kissed his cheek. He instantly turned into a tomato. 'Ooh, what's going on over here?' 'I smell...LOVE,' 'Sehun and Inna sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!' Then they screamed like a bunch of girls. Seriously. 'Guys,' I rolled my eyes. 'Wait, we should call the doctor first,' 'I'll go!' They all said together. 'NO, I'll go!' 'Stop copying me! 'Stop saying what I say!' 'Guys, shut up, just go together,' And in a second, they were gone. Well not ALL of them. 

'Inna ah, you know, I'm really happy that you woke,' Kai said, rubbing the back of his neck. I grinned. He looked like he wanted to say something more, though. I waited for him to say it, but he just walked over towards me and hugged me. 'Inna ah,' He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 'Y-yes?'   'I love you,'

 

 

Unbelievable. There was a typhoon and that means...NO SCHOOL Hell yeah!! XDD Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie and...HAPPY CHENCHEN DAY!!! I cannot believe he's 21. 21. God. Anyways, enough of me spazzing, Subscribe if you haven't already, vote if you can and also comment!! I really appreciate it!! Thanks to all my pretty snowflake cupcakes!!! That's a wrap and...annyeong!!!