SLEEPOVER!!!

The Gang. EXO.

Guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while because I'm busy and school's a pain, but I'm updating today!!! I hope you will enjoy this chapter!!

Inna's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through the window. 'Good morning world,' I woke up and grinned. For some reason, I was in a pretty good mood today. I walked downstairs. 'Hey mom,' 'OMG,' My mom's jaw dropped. 'What?' I was so confused. 'you never come down yourself,' She pointed a finger at me. 'Are you an alien? Is my daughter possessed??' She put a hand on my forehead and started shaking me. 'Mom STOP,' I pushed her away. 'I'm just in a good mood, that's all,' I explained. 

After eating breakfast, I changed and walked outside. 'HEY NOONA!' I turned around and waved at SeHun. 'Annyeong!' I smiled. The 12 of them looked like they saw a ghost. I raised an eyebrow. 'Don't tell me you were thinking about me being possessed,' I rolled my eyes. 'H-how did you- OMG Guys she is really possessed, she can read minds!' They all gasped and squealed like a bunch of high school girls. 'Guys, Guys, GUYS!!' I waved my arms. 'Don't come near us,' ChanYeol started doing karate chops. 'Umm...I am not possessed guys,' I crossed my arms. 'Then how did you read my mind?' 'I DIDN'T. My mom said the same thing,' I sighed. 'Am I really that not of a morning person?' They all nodded. I sighed again but louder this time. 'Let's go,' They all started walking. 'Guys,' SeHun smiled. We all turned to look at him. 'Noona waved at me,' He smiled smugly. 'So?' I was utterly confused. But seems like the other 11 were not soo...happy. 'That doesn't mean she likes you,' LuHan crossed his arms. 'Did she wave at you and said Annyeong?' SeHun smiled satisfied. 'Umm...I..,' 'See?' SeHun grinned. 'Guys, let's not discuss about who I waved at,' I said, annoyed. 'YEAH SEHUN,' Minseok said and rolled his eyes. 'Let's just go,' 

When we walked in, everyone was staring. 'What?' I crossed my arms. These girls are so pathetic. Don't tell me they're jealous because I'm walking with them. 'Guys, I need to go to the bathroom,' 'Ok, we'll see ya later,' We waved each other goodbye and I walked to the bathroom. Suddenly, SooYeon appeared out of nowhere. 'What do you want?' I asked rudely. 'I-I'm s-sorry for threatening you and hurting your feelings,' She looked at the ground. My jaw dropped. This time, It was me who was amazed. 'You are apologising to me?' My eyes widened. She nodded with a small smile. I grinned. 'You are forgiven,' I gave her a big hug. 'Thank you,' She whispered into my ear. 'Your welcome,' I smiled widely. 'Well I'll see ya around,' She gave me a small smile and walked away. I waved back and felt like a heavy weight have been lifted up.

 

 

'Sooo are you up for the sleep over?' TaeTae asked me. Earlier, EXO asked us to go to their house for a sleepover. I'm totally going after what TaeTae told me about their huge house. 'Of course, duh,' I nodded my head. 'Great!' 'Girls, are you coming?' Kris turned around. 'YUP!' We both yelled at the same time and giggled. 

 

 

-Sleepover-

'It was a windy night..' They were telling scary stories. EXO practically knows every scary story. 'AHHHH,' Baekkie suddenly screamed. We all screamed after that. And unfortunately, they were all very good at telling them. I'm scared. As Hell. 'Ok, let's just...go to sleep,' TaeTae announced. 'OK, goodnight everyone,' We all bid each other good night and went to bed. I shivered. I'm still so scared about that scary story that Baekkie told us about a guy who carried a chain saw and will kill innocent girls with it. I'm not saying that I'm innocent it's just that I'm creeped out. I tried to go to sleep when suddenly, I heard some strange noises. I slowly got out of bed. As I drew closer to the source of that noise. It sounded...like a chain saw! I gasped. I took a baseball bat and slowly crept into the living room where the noise is coming from. I saw him. I SAW HIM. I slowly raised the baseball bat and prepared to hit him. Then suddenly he turned around and I gasped. 'Gosh, you scared me,' I took a deep breath and slapped his arm jokingly.

 

 

 

Did you guys enjoy that chapter?? Who is HE?? I'm so sorry for leaving a cliffhanger!! I'll try to update it whenever I have time I promise!! BYE FOR NOW!!!! :))