A misunderstanding.

The Gang. EXO.

Haven't updated in a while~~~ SOWWYYY. I was busy at school....yeah same old school lame excuse but I'm updating again!!! So here you go guys!!!!

 

 

 

Inna's POV

I opened my eyes and felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Mr y. WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN. I slowly tried to remove his arms around me and tried to slip out. Wrong move. 'Hmmmm, Inna...' He mumbled into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist even tighter. See what I mean? 'Kai...' I patted his shoulder lightly and tried to wake him up. 'Yeah..?' 'I need to go to the bathroom,' I could see him pout. He is pouting and I am dying. 'Jongin...' He slowly unwrapped his arms while groaning. I giggled and pecked his cheek then sprinted into the bathroom. 

 

I walked down the stairs and saw Kai sitting/sleeping on the couch. I slowly climbed onto the couch like a professional ninja and wanted to scare him. Before I could yell 'BOO!', he tackled me into a hug. A tight hug. 'OPPA!!' I laughed and try to get out of his embrace. 

We sat on the couch basically for the whole day and we just watched some television and stuff. 

'Inna ah,'

'Yeah Oppa?'

'Do you...'

'What?

'Do you wanna be my girlfriend?' 

He buried his head in his hands after he kinda ask me to be his girlfriend. I was kind of shocked to be honest. 'What?' He looked up at me with a tomato red face. 'You what?' 'I asked, if you can be my girlfriend,' He said word by word. My mind went to Sehun. Stop Inna, he kissed that brat in front of you and you are thinking about him? 'Yeah..I would love that,' I smiled and pecked his lips. He broke into a grin, 'Really? For real?' I nodded and laughed. 'Yes for real!' He hugged me tight, 'I will never hurt you,' He whispered into my ear. 

'I know,'

 

 

-Next day-

'YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER?!' Jongdae Oppa was thrill- excited. To death. 'Wow, and I thought Sehun would win,' He shook his head in amazement. 'Well done Jongin ah~~' 

All of the EXO members were really shocked and amazed when they found out that Jongin Oppa and I were dating. Except Sehun. He wasn't too happy. He was just being grumpy the whole day and it ain't making us happy as well. But he was the one that kissed the , so I don't care about him right? At least I shouldn't.

Sehun's POV

Why is Inna doing this to me? Doesn't she know that I love her? I went to rescue her when she was kidnapped. This is what I get? After all we've been through and she's with Kai?

-Flashback-

Inna ran out after that poured ice water all over her. 'You !' I yelled at her. I was so angry. That ruined our first ing date! 'Oh come on, I'm so much better than her,' She batted her fake lashes and it's sick. In a disgusting way. 'Yeah even if you're the only human being left in this world, no guy would want to date you. You know why? Because you're a rude and fake !' I was about to go out to find Inna Noona when she planted her lips onto mine. I struggled to get her off me but she pressed onto me and I couldn't move. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Inna Noona by the door, eyes wide and shocked. She was crying, she grabbed her things and left. I pushed the off, 'Look what you did ! You ruined our first date!' I then grabbed my stuff and left angrily. 

-Flashback ends-

I didn't kiss that . No one would want to. I guess Noona misunderstood. 

I have to clear it all up to her. 

And I will make her mine.

 

 

Sorry for a short chapter guys! But I have things to do so...I'll see you guys next time! Annyeong ^^