Inna and Sehun~~

The Gang. EXO.

Guys~~ It's me!!! OH MA GAWD, it's been so long~~ But I wanted to end this story because I might start on a new story, so here you go~~

 

 

Inna's POV

'Oppa, I'm going out for a walk, I'll be right back,' I smiled and pecked Jongin's lips one last time before heading out to the park.  The park that Sehun and I went to the day we had our first date. Yeah, until that ruined it. I thought. Was she really better than me? Sehun kissed her. He freaking kissed her. I laughed bitterly. 'Oh Sehun, I thought you were a good person, I thought you loved me, I thought...' I sat down on one of the benches. Closing my eyes to feel the wind, memories flooded back. 

*Flashback*

'Sehun!!!' I yelled. 

'Inna...'

'NO!'

---------

He's in a coma. He's in a coma because of me. I ran out of the hospital. He didn't remember me. I cried. Suddenly, a flash of light shone on me, 'Ahhh!!!' Everything went black.

----------

Sehun took out a sandwich. 'Where did you get that from?' 

-----------

'You !' I ran out. When I went back, she was kissing him. I turned back and ran outside.

-----------

'Jongin?!' 

------------

'Will you be my girlfriend?' 'Yes,'

*Flashback end*

A single tear rolled down my cheek. 'I still love you...' I whispered to myself. To the wind. 

----------

Sehun's POV

'Hyung~~ I'm going out,' I yelled to inform the Hyungs before going out to the park. I would never forget our date. I walked to the park with the wind blowing around me. As I walked towards the bench, I saw that it was already occupied. 'Excuse me? Would you mind?'

Inna's POV

'Excuse me? Would you mind?'

That voice. I stood up, deciding to leave, before he finds out who I am. 

'Inna?!' My body spun around. 

'Hey,' 

---------

'I'm..sorry,' Was all he said. I turned to him, trying to control my tears. 'Sorry?! You kissed that ! I thought you were the one, but you weren't...' I shook my head as the words came out. 'Inna, please let me explain,' 'What's there to explain?! I saw you two! It was clear,' I looked up at him.

Sehun's POV

She looked up at me. My eyes widened. 'Don't cry, Inna,' I used my thumb to wipe her tears away but she turned around, her back facing me. 'Please don't cry..' I pleaded. 'Oh Sehun, after all we went through..I thought you loved me-' 'I did-' 'Di-' I turned her around and kissed her. I felt her struggle. 

Inna's POV

'Oh Sehun, after all we went through...I thought you loved me-' He cut me off, 'I did,' 'Di-' I was interrupted. He turned me around and kissed me. I was surprised. I struggled under him but soon gave up. His lips were soft....

Sehun's POV

I felt her slowly giving up and kissing me back. I smiled a little into the kiss. When we were finally out of breath, I let go of her and slowly parted our lips. She was trembling. 'Are you ok?' I tried to hold her. 'I'm...fine,' She blinked. 'I want to say sorry and explain,' I said. 

Inna's POV

'What do you want to say,' I sighed. 'That night, after you ran out, I never tried to kiss her. That kissed me. I was forced. I never wanted to,' He explained. 'What?' I frowned. 'Oh Sehun, I swear, if this-' 'I was telling the truth,' He held me tight, looking at me in the eyes. I can feel the sincerity in his eyes. 'You weren't lying?' 'No...'  

'What about Jongin then?'

--------

'Jongin..I think we need to break up,' I sighed before looking at the floor. 

'What..? Why?' I can hear his voice trembling. 'I'm sorry Jongin. I was just hurt because of Sehun I never realized that I was still in love with him, I-' 

'You what?' I looked up and saw tears flooding down his cheeks. 'Jongin, I'm sorry! I just never realized...' I hugged him and buried my head into his chest. 'I'm sorry...'

---------

3 months later

'Sehun ah, do you rememb-'

'Don't talk about it!' 

'But-'

'NO!'

I laughed and hit Sehun lightly on the shoulder. 

'It hurts!!!' He cried. I laughed. 

'Oh, Seo Inna you're so getting it...' He slowly got up with his devious smile. I screamed and ran away. 

'SEHUN!!!!!!'

---------

We went back to EXO's apartment. 'Hey lovebirds, finally back?' Luhan looked up, smiing. We nodded, laughing. 

'Hyun- Oh, you two are back,' Kai came out with his laptop in his hands. 'Hey KkamJong,' Sehun said jokingly. 'Yah! I'm not the darkest, he is!' Kai pointed at Tao. 'Oh please, You are!' Tao yelled back. 'Tao, you're more of a gree-' 'SHUT UP!!!!' 

Everyone just laughed at the two. 

The house was just full of laughter, fun and love.

 

 

 

 

 

That was the end guys!! I hope you enjoyed it~~ :D I might write another EXO fanfic soon, not sure but since it's Christmas, I might! Stay tuned for my other stories~~~ Till my next story guys! Annyeong~~ ^^

XOXO