SuSica's date

The Gang. EXO.

Heyyyy people people. I'm back like what. XDD I'm here anyways, so let's go with this chappie!!! 

 

 

Inna's POV

I'm back home now!!! My mom cried when she saw me. Tons of crazy stuff happened and now Sehun and Kai are in a fight. Great. 'Inna, let's go out!' I smiled and walked down the stairs. 'Hiii Inna,' Yeol hugged me along with Lulu. 'Yah yah, what are you two doing, harrasing my girl,' 'Hold up one second, your phone is in your pocket the last time I checked,' 'Kim ing Jongin, get out of the way,' 'You get out of the way, Oh Sehun,' I rolled my eyes. This has been happening for the past few days and I want to commit suicide. 'We are not harrasing her, shut up ,' Lulu rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue. Sehun crossed his arms and turned away. Nice day to start a day... I guess. As we were walking out, I noticed that Suho was gone. 'Where's Suho?' They all giggled. 'He's...busy,' 

Sica's POV

'Suho shii, so you do it like this?' I tried to hit the ball. 'Hold it tighter, is this too heavier for you?' I shooked my head. 'Aniya, it's fine,' I smiled. Then he walked over to me and put his hands on the golf club. HE'S LITERALLY BACKHUGGING ME. I turned into a red apple. Those big red ones. 'You need to hold it like this..' 'N-neh,' I copied what he did. Guess what he did next. He put his hands on my hands. Yeah. OMG. 'Now try to hit the ball,' I turned and finally hit the ball!! I jumped up and down due to my excitement. Then I guess I jumped too excitedly and I feel myself starting to fall. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for my back to crash onto the ground....but that moment never came. I felt strong arms wrapping around my waist. I opened one of my eyes and saw Suho oppa's face right in front of me. Theres only an inch between us. He started to lean in and I closed my eyes, too afriad to know what's going to happen next. When I dared to open my eyes again, all I can feel is soft lips on my own and I slowly kissed back. It felt like heaven and the world slowed down as we kissed. It felt magical. We were both out of breath when we stopped. 'Wow,' I whispered. 

Suho's POV

I slowly pulled away. We were both out of breath. A small 'Wow' came out of and I shyly smiled. 'Uhhhh...' I scratched my head. 'Jessica shii, I'm sorry for-' I was interrupted by a sweet pair of hands wrapping around my neck. 'No need to be sorry, I liked it,' She whispered into my ear. 'Can you answer me a question?' 'Yeah,' 'Would you be my girlfriend?' A pair of lips greeted mine. 'I'll take that as a yes,'

 

-Later that night-

'I have no idea what to wear,' Jessica groaned. 'Just wear something casual, you're not going to a ball right?' TaeTae giggled. 'Yeah.....Oh I know! Let's go shopping!!!' Inna cheered. I laughed. 'Let's go,'

 

'This is cute, girl, you should totally get this,' They were shopping at the mall and Inna and Taeyeon were just throwing everything to Jessica.

'No, this one's cuter, it suits you!'

At last they decided on a cute pink skirt with a white top paired with some black heels.   They also did Sica's hair. Curled it and also dyed it into a brunette color. 'Thank you so much guys, I don't even know what to do without you guys,' Jessica hugged both Taeyeon and Inna. 'You're always welcome girl, now go for your man!!' They both screamed and fan girl-ed. 

Sica's POV

When I walked out of my house, I saw a limo parked outside. 'Oh my gosh, he didn't..' 'I did,' I spun around and saw Suho all dressed in a suit. 'Thank you so much, Suho oppa,' I grinned. 'Are you ready to go?' I nodded and we stepped into the limo. 

When I got out, I was amazed. 'You..how?' We were at the most expensive restaurant in town and I don't even know how Oppa did it. 'I have my ways,' He smiled. 'Stop being so mysterious,' I slightly hit him. That night was amazing. We talked and knew a lot more about each other. I never wanted it to end. 

'The sky's so beautiful,' I smiled. We were strolling in the park. 'Sica, I got you a present, would you like o see it?' Suho smiled shyly. I nodded my head eagerly.'What is it?' I got you,' He rummaged in his pocket dramatically. 'A necklace,' He smiled and helped me put it on. It's a necklace with a moon pendant on it. 'It's beautiful, thank you so much for this,' 'And tonight,' I added. 'Anything for my girl. I giggled. I guess this is going to work out well after all..

 

 

 

Did you guys liked it??? Did you Did you did you?????? Hehe. I hope you guys did!!! Please subscribe if you haven't already and remember to give me some feedback in the comments section below!!!! Thanks for reading guys!! I love you guys and I'll see you guys in the next chappie. Byeeeee XDD