The bad boys. Not so bad after all.

The Gang. EXO.

School again. Meaning walking in there covering my ears because of the screaming. Oh and covering my face and protecting my body because the fangirls are crazy. They would do anything just to catch a glimpse of the gang. I mean, what's so good about them? 'Mornin' 'Hey Taeyeon!' I waved. Taeyeon, that girl I met on the first day. We clicked and became friends. 'So, screaming again,' She covered her ears. I nodded and rolled my eyes. 'They're here!' I heard one of the girls told her friend excitedly. 'Oh my gosh! My camera.' The other girl took out her camera and started taking pictures. SNAP. 'Perfect,' She smiled at the picture. I glanced at the photo. 'Hmm, not bad,' I murmured. 'What's good?' Taeyeon poked her head into my face. 'Nothing,' I shook my head. She then noticed the direction I'm looking at. 'Oh hell no, you're falling for them?' She made a disgusted face. 'They're hot, that's true, but seriously,' She raised one of her eyebrows. 'NO. Seriously, Kim Taeyeon get your together, I'm not falling for them. So not,' I rolled my eyes, showing that I'm annoyed. She raised her hands, surrendering. 'Sure, whatever you say,' I raised my hands, mocking her. 'C'mon, let's go,' When we walked into the classroom, we saw all the girls around Sooyeon. She's like EXO's number one fangirl. She takes pictures, watches them everyday. Cheers for them when they are in a competition. She does everything for them. 'So, yes, I found out where they live,' Gasps were heard and guess what, I don't care. Not a ing bit. Taeyeon was listening though. 'Yah. Kim Taeyeon. Why are you interested?' 'I heard their house is like huge. They have their own clubhouse, limousines, bar, evrything.' She sounded like she was mesmerized. 'huh, whats so good about them?' The teacher came in and the girls scurried to their seats. 'Girls, I would like all of you to stay calm, because EXO would be moving in here,' The girls screamed and god knows what they did to celebrate. They all started fixing their make-up and all sorts of things. Suddenly. the door opened and the 12 boys walked in. Not bad. The first one has blonde hair. Tall as a giant, he's like a walking skyscraper. The second one, another walking skyscaper, has brown hair. He had a plaster on his left cheek. 'Whoa, they really fight?' I questioned myself. I saw a girl drooling, too. Ew. The third boy that came in- Oh My God, he's like a parrot. He has rainbow hair, Dafuq? Well anyways, the fourth boy that walked in has blonde hair, too. What's with their hair? He's cute. He has a baby face and big eyes, too. Oh the fifth boy is coming in now. Forget what I say about the fourth boy's eyes. The fifth's eyes are as big as saucerpans. He has reddish hair. He's short, comparing to the skyscapers just now. The sixth boy has purple-ish brownish hair. He doesn't have emotions, I guess beause he has no espressions on his face. Hmm, weird. The seventh boy is quite short, too. He has black hair, normal hair. The eighth boy walked in and holy , I think he puts on more eyeliner than I do. Nineth boy, OMG. His cheeks look so squishy and he's so cute. I thought they were supposed to look bad? Tenth boy, His face structure. God. He has brown hair and I'll have to admit, he't hot as . Eleventh boy waltzed in. I'll just use one word to describe him. y. y as . With his smirk and ed shirt, he's gonna be the death of me. The twelvth boy looks like a panda. He has... BLUE HAIR. What is with their hair. 'We are one! We are EXO!' they yelled together and then the girls started screaming like there's no tomorrow. Gosh. 'Well, please sit at the back, settle down and we'll start our lesson,' The teacher said. Guess what? I am sitting at the very back.