Actions speak louder than words Pt.1

The Gang. EXO.

I'm back people. LOL. I know. Sorry for not updating, Mianhae! But here is a chapter for you guys today! Enhoy!!

 

 

Inna's POV
We were at EXO's house. They are debating over whose better for me. Aish, those idiots. 'Objection! I saved Inna's life!' 'Objection! You forgot about her, that's why she got into a coma!' 'You are stupid, shut up,' 'You shut up!' 'No you shut up,' 'AHEM. Please sit down both of you,' Chen hit the table with his cup. 'Ok, I think that it's up to Inna who she wants to be her boyfriend, right?' 'I want you guys to shut up for just a second maybe,' I rolled my eyes. 'But-' 'We-' I shook my head. 'Nope, not choosing unless you guys shut up and actually use your actions to prove that you can take care of me,' I crossed my arms. They were both confused. Obviously from all the question marks around them. 'I don't want you guys to fight with each other to prove to me who's better, prove it to me by your actions,' I smiled a little. 

-Later that night-

Kai's POV

What did Inna meant? Proving to her? By our actions?? Aish, this is so hard. 'Kai? Dinner's ready,' Suho hyung opened the door. 'Is something wrong?' I shook my head quickly. 'Aniya, everything's fine,' He was not convinced. 'It's Inna, isn't it?' He sat down next to me. I slowly nodded. 'What is it? You and Sehun have been fighting and you guys know that we don't like it,' He sighed. 'She said we need to prove that we love her and care for her by actually doing something, but not arguing all the time,' Suho chuckled. 'And?' 'I don't know what she means! I mean, does she want us to take her on dates?' Suho shook his head, still chuckling . 'No, she wants to see you guys' love for her. But not how you fight for her. Do you see me fighting with some other guy for Sica? No. She's pretty and perfect, every guy like her. But I won't fight to get her attention. Instead, I will do little things to make her know that I like her deeply,' It slowly started to come together. 'So I shouldn't fight, but I should show Inna that I love her,' 'Yeah! That's it, come on, let's eat,' I smiled hugged Suho hyung. 'Thanks, Joonmyun Hyung,' 

 

Sehun's POV

What did Noona want us to do? We fought for her but she didn't like it. She wants us to prove it by doing things. What should I do? I sighed and rolled on my bed. Suddenly, the door opened. 'Sehun-ah, it's time for dinner~~' 'I don't feel like eating,' I sighed again. Luhan hyung plopped down next to me. 'What's the matter? Inna?' He smiled. 'Yeah......I just don't know what does she want me to do,' 'Sehun, imagine if you were Inna, what would you like for a guy?' That made me think. What would I like for a guy? 'Ummm...someone who really loves me. A gentle guy who would help me at times when I'm troubled. He would stand up for me and support me but also he's sweet and would do anything to make me happy,' I smiled. 'See? And did you do any of these things for her? I know you saved her life, but if you want to really win her heart, you have to do something to prove that you want her to be yours,' Luhan said. 'Wow, Hyung, thanks. You sounded like a love professor or something,' I grinned and hugged Luhan. 'Your welcome, Sehun ah,' 

 

-The next day-

Inna's POV

I yawned as I got out of bed. Another day of parrot and y fighting. I changed into a shirt and some shorts and headed downstairs. When I walked downstairs, I was shocked. Here's the scene in front of me: I saw y a.k.a Kim Jongin in the kitchen, cooking. 'How did you get into my house?!' 'Your mom was going out to the grocery store, so I met her on the way here and got the key,' He smiled. 'What are you doing?' He flipped the egg in the pan. 'Cooking breakfast for you, Well ain't that obvious. 'Ok, tell me when you're done,' Then I walked over to the sofa and sat down to watch some tv while i wait for Mr.y to fininsh.

About 15 minutes later, I can already smell the cooked eggs coming from the kitchen. 'Are you done yet?' My mouth is already watering. 'Yepp!' Mr.y walked out of the kitchen with two plates each with a sunshine egg on it. 'Yay!' I jumped like a 5 year old girl, excited for her candies. 'Here!' He sat the plates down on the table. I sat down and quickly took the fork and knife, preparing to eat. And I saw the eggs' shape... 'Why is it in a shape of a heart?' 'Because I want you to eat while feeling my love for you! Do you like it? I spent a lot of time on this!' I blushed. 'Aishh, no need to waste so much time for me!' Jongin oppa looked me, his face was so serious, 'Don't say that! You're very important to me, you know, it was definitely worth it, now eat,' I was touched. He thinks I'm important to him and is willing to waste his time for me even if it's only an egg (LOL, an egg). 'Thank you,' I said, smiling. He looked up from his plate, smiling. 'Anytime,' And from his eyes..I can see the sincerity (Is this spelled correctly?). 

 

 

 

That's it for this chappie guys! Pls vote for this story and also subscirbe if you haven't already and I will see you guys next time! Byeee!!