We Found you.

The Gang. EXO.

Inna's POV

'Mom for the hundreth time, I'll be fine,' I sighed and hugged my mom. 'Inna Ah, I'll miss you,' She planted a light kiss on my forehead. 'Promise me you'll be fine and come back safely,' I can tell she's on the verge of tears. 'Mom, come on, don't cry,' I promised her that I would go back safely. 

I walked down the street to the train station and met with TaeTae and Sica there. 'Annyeong!' TaeTae greeted us energetically. 'Hey!' Sica waved at us. We bought the tickets and walked to the platform. 'Honestly, I'm actually quite scared,' Sica suddenly told us. 'I am, too,' TaeTae gave us a small smile. 'But,' she continued. 'Because of Inna, I'm willing to do this!' I grinned and hugged both of them. 'I'm so lucky to have you guys,' 'Yup, you are lucky!' We all laughed. It was then I realized our friendship is unbreakable. (Is that even a word? LOL) Suddenly, we heard the train coming. 'Oh! The train's here. Let's go,' We got our luggages and got onto the train. 

-On the train-

After we have all our bags in the luggage area, all safely secured, we headed to our seats. As we were sitting down, I got a text message. 

To: Inna

From: Yeollie Oppa

Yah! Babo Ya, where are you. We haven't hung out in ages. :(

I gasped. , I totally forgot about them. I was so into the mystery of my father's death that I forgot about EXO. I quickly replied:

To: Yeollie Oppa

From: Inna

I'm going to Busan for a trip with TaeTae and Sica! I'll be back soon. But I'll keep in touch with you guys. I'll text you every day to 'notify' you that I'm safe. XDD

'Ding Dong Ding,' My phone rang again. 

To: Inna

From: Yeollie

Ok :)) Keep in touch ok? I don't want XEC to find you and kill you -_- Text me every single day and if you don't, I'll come after you. 

To: Yeollie

From: Inna

Ok Ok. No need to over-react. I'll be fine. And I will message you every day. I won't be caught by them. Opps, gotta go, byeeeee

I smiled at his protectiveness. With my head resting on the arm rest of the chair, I drifted off to dreamland....

 

'Ladies and Gentlemen, we gladly inform you that we have arrived in Busan. Please remember to take all your luggage along with you when you get off the train, thank you for your co-operation and we hope to see you again. Have a nice day,' I woke up at the sound of that. I shook TaeTae and Sica. 'hey sleepyheads, we arrived,' TaeTae yawned and opened one eye. 'Hmmm,' She slowly woke up. Jessica made no sign on waking up. 'JUNG JESSICA!!!!!' TaeTae and I shouted together. 'AHHHHH, is it a fire???? OMG, I'm gonna die. I cannot die, I'm so young!!!!' She cried. 'It's not the end of the world, dummy, we arrived,' I slapped her head. 'Owww,' She touched her head. 'yah, do you have to hit me that hard?' She pouted. 'Aww, I'm sorry, Sica Ah~,' I pinched her cheeks. 'C'mon guys, let's go!' 

'Excuse me, do you know where is this bathehouse?' Sica asked a nearby grocery shop owner. 'Oh, it's right down there, just walk down this street and cross the road and you'll see it,' 'Kamsahabnida, Ahjumma,' We kept walking and finally we saw it. 'Here we go,' I walked into the bathehouse and saw an old man sitting at the counter. 'Excuse-' 'Ahh, you have come,' He his beard. 'You know me?' I asked him, confused. 'Seo Inna, daughter of Seo Bo Hyun,' He smiled sadly. 'Y-yes,' My lips trembled. 'You knew I would come?' I asked him. 'Take a seat,' He pointed at the chairs in front of the counter. We sat down. 'These are your friends?' He asked me, referring to Sica and TaeTae. 'Neh,' I nodded. 'Hmm, I suppose you have come to know about your father's death?' I nodded. 'you probably already know the story, all you want to know is who killed your father, am I right?' I nodded once agin. 'The guy that killed him is called Oh dong hwan, I warn you, he's dead all right, but his gang is still strong and his has a son that will take over his role very soon, so you should beware. Don't seek for revenge,' I can tell that the old man was very serious. I nodded. 'I just wanted to know who killed my father,' 'well, I think all I have to say has already been said,' He got up. 'I'm going to have a nap now, excuse me,' Then he disappeared into his room. 'Well, we got what we wanted. So we should go back,' We all decided to leave tomorrow morning. Yet, I am determined to find the killer's son. I will not let him go this easily. 

-Night time-

'I'm so fulll~~' Sica patted her tummy. 'Me tooooo' 'Oh god, what''s with you guys, dragging the last syllable of the words,' I laughed. We were walking back to our motel. There's not much people on the street, since it was midnight already. We decided to have a midnight snack and slipped out. We were walking and suddenly I heard something moved in the bushes. 'Did you guys hear that?' Both of the girls shook their heads. 'Must've been the wind,' I shrugged. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbing me. 'Ahhh-' A hand covered my mouth. Everything went black.

 

 

 

I UPDATED. O god. LOL. Sorry for not updating but I was a bit busy *lame excuse* But hope you guys enjoyed this chappie! That's a wrap and...wait, lol, I heard Taeyeon, Yoona and Yuri will be filming running man with LuHan, Baekhyun and Sehun (I forgot was it sehun but it's 3 EXO members). I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED! Anyways, that's a wrap...and annyeong!! :))