My encounter with them.

The Gang. EXO.

The boys walked over to my seat and all smiled at me as a greeting I suppose. I smiled back. I do have manners. The skyscapers are sitting next to me. Great. i'm so short there's like a hole between them. I can sense the girls glaring at me already. What. It's not like I asked them to sit next to me. 'Hi! I'm park Chanyeol,' The giant with the plaster on his face smiled. Wow, he has nice teeth. 'hey, I'm Seo Inna. Nice to meetcha,' I nodded at him. Showing him my approval for him to talk to me. 'So, you are new?' he asked. 'How do you know?' 'Never seen you before,' He smiled. 'Yeah, I'm new. Just moved to this neighbourhood,' I told him. he nodded. 'You wanna meet the rest of us later?' 'Why not? But can i bring a friend?' 'Sure,' He nodded then turned back to the teacher whose talking about some boring things about history.

The school bell finally rang. All the girls ran over to EXO. Making me fall down. I shrieked when i felt myself tilting back. I waited for that moment to come. that moment when my body crash onto the ground. Instead, I felt strong arms wrapping around my waist. My eyes widened. It's the baby face guy. 'Are you ok?' He asked. 'Y-yeah,' I stood up quickly and fixed my skirt. The girls started glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at them and tidied up my stuff. I walked over to Taeyeon's seat. 'Let's go,' She nodded, took her stuff and we walked out. I didn't forget about the thing about meeting the EXO members but they seemed like they will be busy taking care of the fangirls. So, I'm not gonna get myself into that . 'Let's go to the ice cream parlour!' Taeyeon took my hand and ran off. I shook my head and chuckled. 'You're such a kid,' When I was aabout to run off, I heard his voice. 'Inna-ah, I thought you're gonna meet my members?' I turned around pulling Taeyeon along with me. 'Oh, I thought you would be busy with those girls in there,' I shrugged. 'We got rid of them,Is this the fiend you were talking about?' I looked over at Taeyeon whose currently glaring at me. 'Yeah, so where we going?' 'Ice cream parlour,' Taeyeon lightened up at the word ice cream. 'Let's go!' She yelled then pulled me with her. 

'I want strawberry and chocolate!' She pointed at the flavours. 'What about you, Inna?' 'Umm. Vanila,' I decided on that. Simple. We all sat down with our ice creams. 'So, we'll tell you about ourselves!' Chanyeol clapped his hands. 'My name's Chanyeol, I'm 19 and I love skateboarding,' He grinned. 'Name's Kris. Like to draw,' The other giant said. 'HI! I'm OH Sehun. I'm the youngest!' 'Oh, parrot boy,' Me and Taeyeon said together. 'NO! I'm not a parrot!' He whined. And after the long intro, I learned their names: kris, Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, Suho, D.O, Kai, Lay, Tao and Baekhyun. 'I thought you guys are gonna be all tough and everything,' Taeyeon said. 'Oh, we're just like that at emergency times, other times, we don't fight or do anything,' They explained. Taeyeon and I nodded our heads, our mouths shaped like an 'O'. 'Chanyeol, what's with your face, though?' I asked. 'Oh this? Kris Hyung thought it would look cool, so I put it on,' He touched the bandaid. What on earth. these guys sure have weird fashion taste. 'Well, it's getting late and if I don't go home now, my mom's gonna kill me so bye!' I said and waved. The 12 boys waved at us and we parted. 'They're not so bad after all,' Taeyeon mumbled. 'Yeah, maybe we could be friends,' I nodded. Maybe.