EXO'S investigation starts!!

The Gang. EXO.

'Seo Inna, wake up,' Mom yanked away my blanket. My Rilakkuma one, my favourite. 'MOM, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU. THIS IS THE RILAKKUMA ONE, NOT TOUCHY!!!' I yelled at her with my eyes still closed. 'I don't care, you better wake up,' She then walked away with her arms on her waist. Ugh. I got up and the first thing I saw was a piece of nearly dried paper on my desk. 'What the is this?' I asked myself outloud. 'Oh, and that paper, I found it in your school bag when I was washing it. It kinda got wet,' hmm. I picked up the paper and just made out what it said 'You better watch out . EXO oppas are mine,' I should've guessed: Sooyeon wrote it. 'Pftt,' I rolled my eyes at the paper. 'As if she could fight against me,' I threw the paper out the window, not caring a bit.

I walked downstairs and Mom was cooking, as usual. 'Heyy,' I nodded. 'Do you have any plans today?' I shook my head. 'Good, come with me to go shopping,we need to buy more groceries,' I smiled and changed.

'Moom, what do we still need??' I asked her, walking around. 'Umm, a packet of rice, it shoul be over there...Hmm, you go that way and see if you can find it, I'll be over there at the baking section,' I walked off. Rice, rice, rice. I repeated in my mind. 'Oh, there it is,' I walked over to get one of those heavy stuff. 'This is so heavy,' I breathed as I tried to move the rice. 'Need help?' I heard a too familiar voice asked. 'No,' I rolled my eyes at SeHun. 'What are you doing here, Noona?' 'Firstly, it's none of your ing bussiness. Secondly, I am NOT your Noona,' I then turned around and tried to move the packet of rice again. 'HYUNGS!!!' 'Shut the up!!!!' I hurriedly tried to move the rice. Wow, didn't know God loved me so much. I finally got it. I quickly made my way down the corridor to find my mom. 'Inna?' . I kept walking like I didn't know them. Too late. 'INNA!!!' WHAT.THE.. 'GET YOUR ING HANDS OFF ME, PARK CHANYEOL,' For your information, I don't like it when someone backhug me. I know, romatic, whatever, but I don't like it. 'No need to over-react, damn,' He got his hands off, though. 'Where's the other-Nevermind,' The other 11 walked towards us. 'HI!!!!' They chorused. 'No need to be so enthusiastic,' I crossed my arms. 'Inna?' 'Oh mom, I got your rice,' I put the rice into the cart. 'Oh are these your friends?' She asked and smiled at them. 'N-' 'YEAH!!' There, there. What did I told them? Do they have ears. 'Well, do you want to come over and have some tea?' 'Actual-' I was cut off immediately by them. Those jerks. 'Sure, Mrs.Seo,' No need to smile at my mom like idiots, geez. 'Well, c'mon,' UGH.

We arrived. I'm not happy. They were hyper. Everything's not good.

'Well, make yourselves comfortable!' My mom then carried the groceries into the kitchen. LuHan walked over to where I was sitting at and wanna sit down next to me. 'Umm... excuse me, I'm sitting next to Inna over here, thank you very much,' SeHun frowned. 'Well, excuse YOU, I'm sitting next to her!' LuHan childishly stomped th floor while crossing his arms. 'Ok, you guys, no need to fight over this small problem-' 'Yeah, Chen's right, no need to fight over it, because obviously she's going to be sitting next to me,' Kris pointed at himself proudly as if he got a nobel prize or something. 'I was going to say, clearly she would be sitting next to me,' Chen glared at Kris. 'Sorry, it's me who would be that lucky guy, thank you,' Chanyeol made his way over where I was sitting. 'SHUT THE UP, I'M SITTING NEXT TO MY MOM,' I shouted. Damn these boys. 'Children, tea and cookies are ready!' Well here goes my afternoon ruined by EXO.

CHANYEOL'S POV

'Thanks Inna and Mrs.Seo! BYE!!' We all waved at them and left. When we walked out of the door, LuHan found something near the bushes. 'Hey, theres a piece of paper here..' He picked it up. That nosy kid. (I'm just kidding.)'What does it say?' SeHun asked. 'I'm not saying it,' LuHan gave it to us. 'You better watch out?? We're not anyone's property for your information,' We all looked at each other. 'Who wrote this?' All of us don't know. 'Let's investigate on Monday,' We all nodded our heads and went back home, with that question still on our minds.

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS!!! So yes, I updated!! School just started and everything everyone is so busy so I will try to update the story but I'll have to see! Please comment down below to let me know what you think!!!! Also, subscribe please!! It means a lot to me!!! Thanks for reading :))