Forgotten

The Gang. EXO.

HI to whoever reading this and let's just start this chappie with me apologising because I didn't update. *endless sobbing* I didn't update because I was busy with stuff *lame excuses* But I'm here now so leggo!!!!

 

 

Inna's POV

I cannot believe this bastard. This son of a . 'Hey Inna, you okay over there?' 'Yeah I guess. I'm alive,' I shrugged. 'Do you think there will be anyone to save us here?' Sica asked again. From the tone of her voice, I can tell that she's very very scared. 'We're going to be fine, besides, he won't kill us, I promise,' I know because Yongguk just wanted Sehun. He's smart. If he killed me, he will have nothing to scare Sehun. After that, no one made a noise.

Sehun's POV

'Sir, your ticket please,' The attendant on the train asked me. I rummaged through my bag and finally found that slip of paper. 'Here,' I handed him the ticket. 'Have a nice day, sir,' I sank back into my seat. Please be okay, Inna.

-EXO's HOUSE-

'Look people, we can't let Sehun just go like that,' Chanyeol bellowed. 'We know, but Sehun doesn't want that,' Kai mumbled. 'We should follow him, just don't let him know,' Luhan suggested. The rest of EXO looked up with a sparkle in their eyes. 'Boys, we're heading to Busan,'

 

 

-Narrator-

Sehun got off the train and immediately looked for a map. Luckily, there's some brochures right next to the exit of the train station. He took out this phone and looked at the photo that he took of the map a while ago. 'So I need to go to that factory...' Sehun then took the brochure and flipped it open. 'Let's go that way first,' Then he made his way over to the tourist centre. 'I never really liked maps,'

 

-EXO-

'Hyung, are we there yet?' Kai asked Kris. For the ninth time. 'NO,' Kris replied annoyed.

*5 minutes later-

'Hyung are we there yet?' Tao asked for the fifteenth time. 'NO,' Kris ran his fingers through his hair.

*Ten minutes later*

'Hyung are we-' 'YES,' Kris yelled and walked over to the luggage area to pick up their bags. 'FINALLY!!' Tao and Kai ran off the train and wandered off. 'Next time, don't make me sit next to Tao and Kai,' Kris told Suho. 'Or I will rip your head off,'

'So...let's see. Here's where we need to go,' Chanyeol pointed at the name of the factory on the letter. 'It's one of the factories of the Bang family,' Chen pointed out. 'Well, it is one of them that kidnapped Inna,' Xiumin told him matter-of-factly. 'Hmmm,' 'Let's ask those people at the counter if they know how to go there,' Then the 11 of them walked over to the counter and started bombarding the receptionist with questions.

-Sehun-

'So I walk through the woods and I'll see it?' Sehun asked the woman. 'Yes sir, but do be careful,' She then smiled stiffly. 'Thanks,' Then Sehun walked out and headed to the woods.

-EXO-

'Woods, factory, be careful, got it,' Suho then led the whole EXO without Sehun and went into the woods.

Inna's POV

Bang Yongguk is back. 'So..where's your prince charming??' He smirked at me. I didn't answer. I looked away. ', talk,' He hissed. I just glared at him and turned my head away. Suddenly one of his followers came rushing in. 'He's here,' Yongguk smiled and stood up. 'Well, the party's beginning,' My eyes widened. 'Sehun..' 

Sehun's POV

I walked into the dark factory. 'You're here,' I heard that son of a said. 'Yeah, now give Inna back,' 'Sure, after this,' He punched my stomache and I fell down. I stood up and prepared to fight back. 'Nu uh, if you want your princess to be safe, don't fight back,' He then hit me in the face, but I didn't dare make a move. Inna is with them and I will risk my life for the sake of her. He kept punching me. When he stopped, I thought it would end, but it didn't.  He used a glass bottle to hit the back of my head. I feel myself feeling weaker and weaker. My legs gave up and I fell onto the ground. Suddenly, I heard her voice. 'SEHUN!!!!' She rushed to my side. But just in time, two of those followers of his stopped her. 'Let me go!!' She struggled. Her karate skills are great but there is no way she could fight against them. It seemed like she knew that too, because then she stopped. 'Sehun...' 'Inna ah, I-I'm sorry..I d-didn't k-know about y-your father,' 'It's okay, Sehun. It's ok!' Inna yelled with tears in her eyes. Now, Taeyeon Noona and Sica Noona are here as well. They looked at me with pity in their eyes. 'Taeyeon and Sica Noona, p-please t-take care of Inna,' 'No, Sehun, don't fall asleep!!'  'Saranghae,' I used my last breath and fell unconscious. 

-EXO-

'It's this factory!' We broke inside to see Sehun on the floor and Inna right beside him, crying her eyes out. 'Sehun ah,' we heard Inna whispered. 'Inna!' Chen went over to her and hugged her. 'EXO Oppa..' She looked up and tried to smile at us. 'Quick, call the ambulance. We need to take him to the hospital now!' 

-Hospital-

'He is going to have an amnesia. Meaning he won't be able to remember a lot of things. But not all. He will wake up, though, don't lose your hopes,' Then the doctor walked out of the room. 'Sehun ah, can you hear us?' Baekhyun called out, crying. Chanyeol pattedf his shoulder. 'Don't cry, Baekhyun,' The one that got hurt the most was Inna. She had been beside him for the longest. She didn't even go home even though her mother was ing worried. She stayed. 

Suddenly, a voice called out 'Hyungs?' All 12 heads looked up. 'Sehun?!' 'You woke up!' All of them walked over to Sehun and hugged him. Inna was overjoyed. She went to hug him but got...pushed away. 'Sehun ah? It's me, Inna Noona,' She told him, holding back her tears. 'Inna? Hyungs, who is she?' Sehun asked EXO. 'You didn't remember her?' The rest of the EXO members balked. 'No?' Sehun answered like it was a question. 'You don't remember me,' Inna ran out of the room with tears in her eyes and some already on her cheeks. 'I'm forgotten..' Inna kept repeating in her mind as she ran. She was running across the road when suddenly, a car out of nowhere crashed into her. Inna was on the floor, unconscious.People walking around crowded around her. 'Call the ambulance!' And Inna was still unconscious. But her mind was not. And it kept repeating. On and on. 'He didn't remember me..he didn't,' 

 

 

 

Heylo guys!! Long time no see :) Sorry for not updating for a while but I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie! And like the usual, subscribe if you haven't already, vote if you can and also comment!! I really appreciate it and I love all of my pretty snowflake cupcakes. :) Thats a wrap and..annyeong!! ^^