Our little secret.

The Gang. EXO.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/2d085048fb245b08f89b4eae86428eb5/tumblr_mslbbqysHT1sqxmy5o1_250.gif

Click on the above link and prepare to die. 

LOL JK.

 

 

Anyways, double update!!!!! Thanks guys for all your comments and to all my lovelyh subbies I'm gonna call you guys my snowflake cupcakes :)) Thanks to all the snowflakes cupcakes out there!! Please vote for this story if you can and I'll see you guys later!! BYE!!! ;)

 

I raised the baseball bat and prepared to hit him when suddenly he turned around.....'Gosh you scared me!' I took a deep breath. 'MianHae, Inna Noona!' SeHun scratched the back of his neck. 'What are you doing?' I asked. 'Oh, I'm brushing my teeth,' I totally forgot about brushing my teeth. I was too scared! 'You were scared?' SeHun raised an eyebrow. A few seconds later, he bursted out laughing. 'Shut up,' I said, blushing. 'Mianhae, it's just-pftt hahahahaha!!!' He kept laughing like there's no tomorrow. He...he remembered me of someone. My..my dad used to laugh like that at me when I did something embarrassing.I would always run away to my bedroom and lock myself in there until he apologises. 'Mianhae, MianHae,' He tried to breathe after laughing so much. 'See? Now you have a problem in breathing, don't come to me when you die because you can't breathe!' I stuck my tongue out childishly and turned around, my back facing SeHun. I didn't notice that tears are already starting to roll down my cheeks. 'I'm sorry, Noona, I really am,' 'Really?' I asked. 'Yes,' I slowly turned around to face him again. 'Noona, don't cry!' I didn't even know I was crying. Then I felt the tears rushing down my cheeks. I wiped them away with my hands. 'It's ok, SeHun, I'm ok,' I said, assuring him. 'You don't look like you're ok, though,' He said, tilting his head to the side. 'I need some time alone,' I sighed and wiped my tears away as I run up to the rooftop. I laid on the ground and thought about my father. The man that had always cared for me. The man that loved my mom and I so much. Oh how I missed him. More tears started falling. I was already sobbing. I missed my dad too much, I guess. I tried to hold my tears back. 

-Flashback-

'Daddy! We learned the ABC song today!' I ran back home and into the living room and saw Daddy sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper. 'Wow, my daughter is really growing up now! How about you sing it for me?' I nodded enthusiastically. 'ABCDEFG...' I started singing outloud. 'HIJKL..L..Ummm..' I suddenly forgot what was the next letter. My daddy started laughing at me. 'Hahahaha, oh, remember the lyrics carefully next time, Inna Ah,' His face was red. I blushed but he kept laughing. 'Daddy, stop laughing!' I kicked the leg of the sofa. 'I'm sorry, Inna, it's just-Pft Hahaha,' He kept laughing. Without myself knowing, I started crying and I ran up to my bedroom and locked myself in. I can already hear footsteps coming up. 'Inna Ah, Appa is sorry. MianHae for laughing at you,' I heard Daddy said. I slowly got out of the bed, stopped crying and opened the door. Once I opened the door, Daddy hugged me and picked me up and carried me to the dining room for dinner. 

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

I started crying again, remembering the old days. With me, Mom, Dad. Us. Living so peacefully and happily. 'Noona?' I heard SeHun's voice. 'huh?' I looked up and saw him standing in front of me. 'Are you ok?' I nodded my head and gave him a small smile. 'I'm really sorry, Noona,' 'It's ok, really,' I patted his shoulder. He smiled at me before continuing speaking, 'Noona, can you answer me one question?' I nodded. 'Sure,' 'Why did you cry?' 'Because you were teasing me?' I answered like I was asking a question. SeHun looked like he was not convinced. 'I don't believe you, Noona,' I was confused. 'Why?' 'Because Noona is a strong beautiful girl. You wouldn't cry over something like that, will you?' He looked like he knew something. I sighed. 'Fine, but don't tell anyone, ok?' He held my pinky. 'Pinky Promise,' I giggled a little before I start my story. 'A long time ago, when I was still in kindergarden...'

 

 

'I'm so sorry Noona, about your father..I would never tell anyone about this,' I smiled. 'Thanks for listening, SeHun,' 'Anytime,' He grinned. I laid down again and SeHun followed. 'The stars are so beautiful,' He said, admiring the stars. 'Hmmm,' I nodded, agreeing. We didn't say anything after that. But it wasn't awkward. We just laid there peacefully, looking at the beautiful stars. 'Somtimes, I think that stars have powers to grant me wishes,' SeHun sat up straight. 'Really?' I asked him curiously. He nodded, 'Yeah, everynight before I go to bed, I will make a wish upon the star,' He smiled. 'Don't tell anyone, ok?' 'Promise,' I nodded. 'Let's make a wish!' SeHun suggested. 'Right now?' I followed him over to the tables. 'Uh Huh,' He clasped his hands together and closed his eyes, murmuring something. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes. 'what did you wish for?' I asked, leaning my head forward. 'It wouldn't come true if I tell you,' He whispered in my ear. 'Yah, Hajima! I wanna know,' He shook his head. 'Sorry, this remains as a secret,' He made a 'Shhh' sound. I pouted. 'C'mon, make your wish,' Sehun said. 'OK,' I took a deep breath and copied what SeHun did. I wish that mom and I can live peacefully and happily in the future and mom can be happy every single day. I opened my eyes again. Sehun smiled at me, 'Let's go to sleep,' I nodded and followed him downstairs.

 

I climbed into my bed. I was still scared of the man who kills young girls with his chain saw. 'Hunnie?' I called out. 'Hmmm??' 'Can I..Umm...sleep next to you?' I stuttered while asking. This is even more embarrassing than I imagined. 'S-sure,' Wow, even he stammered. I took my pillow and slowly walked over to SeHun's bed and climbed into it. 'Oh and you don't mind me calling you Hunnie right?' I asked, making sure. 'N-no,' 'Ok, good night, Hunnie,' I smiled at him one last time before closing my eyes. 'Good night my princess,' 

 

 

-Next morning-

I stirred in my sleep. I can feel the sunlight already. 'I don't wanna wake up,' I mumbled. I slowly opened my eyes after sleeping again for about 10 minutes. My eyes widened when I saw what kind of position and WHERE I was. There I was, sleeping in Hunnie's arms. My pillow was gone and I was using his right arm as my pillow. His left arm was wrapped around my waist. My head was resting on his chest. I started moving slowly, trying not to wake him up. Worst decision ever. 'Where are you doing, Noona?' He nuzzled into my neck. I gasped. 'Hunnie...' I shook him a little bit. 'Huh?' He started letting go of me and I relaxed a little bit. 'Wake up,' I whispered. He ran a finger through his hair. 'Morning, Noona,' HIS MORNING VOICE. 'Umm...' I totally forgot what I was about to say. 'Umm..I'm going to brush my teeth,' I faked a smile but inside, I think my heart was going to burst because it was beating so fast. 'Oh Ok,' He moved to the side a little bit. 'Thanks,' I quickly got out of the bed to avoid any awkward situations.

 

 

-Breakfast-

'Umm..Noona, I'm sorry for wrapping my arms around you in the middle of the night,' He said sheepishly. 'Oh, it's ok Hunnie, after all I was the one that climbed into your bed in the middle of the night,' I awkwardly smiled. 'GOODMORNING PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE,' Chanyeol bellowed. 'Morning,' Hunnie and I said together. We both smiled at each other and hi-fived each other. 'Is there something between the both of you that I don't know about?' Chanyeol scratched his head. 'Aniya,' I shook my head. 'Oh well, I'm gonna wake up the others,' Then he walked away. 'Last night is going to be our little secret,' Hunnie said while smiling. 'I will not tell a soul,' I grinned and winked. We both chuckled at how silly we are. 'Let's eat,' I laughed. What a great morning. :)

 

 

 

ANDDDD this chappie is over!!! Thanks guys for subscibing!! I love all of my snowflake cupcakes
!!! comment if you can and don't forget to vote if you can!!  That's a wrap and...ANNYEONG!!