Kidnapped.

The Gang. EXO.

Everything went black.

'Where am I? Who is it?' I mumbled when I woke up. I looked around and saw both TaeTae and Sica were tied up to a chair. I was, too. 'Let me go!' I yelled. 'You woke up,' I heard that bastard's voice. 'What do you want?' I asked him. Leader of XEC. 'Let me tell you something. Long time ago, Oh Dong Hwan, you knew him, right? The one that killed your father. He killed my father. My father, is the close friend that opened that grocery store with your dad. I'm Bang Yongguk, nice to meet you,' I glared at him. 'Why me? I did nothing to you,' He smirked. 'One of the EXO members' father is Oh Dong Hwan. Don't you understand?' 'Oh Dong Hwan.. Oh..' I repeated his name in my head a few times. 'Oh SeHun....' My jaw dropped. 'SeHun...No..it can't be..It can't be!' I shouted. My eyes clouded and tears fell. 'Why...why does it have to be him..' I sobbed. 'I took you because I knew they would come to rescue you, then I can seek revenge,' Yongguk sat down next to me. I sobbed even louder. Reality is cruel. There was only one question on my mind. Why?

ChanYeol's POV

I stared at my phone's screen. Strange. I told her to text me every day. 'Where is she?' I asked myself. 'Where's who?' I turned around to see LuHan standing behind me. 'Inna,' I turned my attention back to my phone screen. 'I thought she said she went to Busan for a trip with Taeyeon Noona and Sica?' LuHan asked. 'Yeah, but I told her to text me every day, she promised me,' I explained. 'Yeol, maybe she just forgot,' LuHan patted his shoulder. 'Plus, she can fight, don't worry too much,' I nodded. But deep inside, I'm worried as . Please be safe, Inna.

Inna's POV

'I already sent a letter to EXO. I told them if they don't give Oh Sehun to me, I'll,' He took a knife and pointed it at me, 'Kill you,' He smirked. 'But I'm sure they'll come,' I bit my lip. Don't come, Sehun. Don't. 

Meanwhile, in EXO's house.

'Hyung, there's a letter from XEC,' Baekhyun annoounced as he read the letter. You can see how pale his face turned after reading it. 'H-Hyungs, you have to see this!' 

20 minutes later

'INNA IS ING KIDNAPPED!!' 'I WILL NOT LET SEHUN GO!' LuHan hugged SeHun protectively. 'Hyungs, it's ok. I'll go,' SeHun said calmly. 'Inna is in great danger and it's my dad that killed them first. He ruined the lives of two families. It's ok, I'll go,' 'But-' Luhan was interrupted. 'I said, I WILL GO,' Sehun packed everything and walked out the door. 'I'll sacrifice myself for Inna,' He then made his way to the train station. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for short update guys!!!! But I really don't have much time, so here's a filler chapter!! Mianhae!! But please subscribe if you haven't and comment! Also, vote if you can! It means a lot to me!!! That's a wrap and...annyeong!!! :)