The war begins. (dramatic title)

The Gang. EXO.

Hi people people!! I'm currently listening to 'with you' by EXO (of course) from immortal song and I'm falling in love with it like seriously. Anyways, here's a new chapter for all you guys!! 

 

 

Inna's POV

Everyday, the boys as in EXO, came visit me. Nearly every day, I get yelled at by the other people living in the hospital because they are being too loud. Thanks a lot boys. Today's another ordinary day and- 'HI INNA!!' They're here. 'Look who we brought!' My eyes widened. 'TaeTae!! Sica!!' I hugged them tightly before letting go and asking them a million questions. 'Calm down, girl. We need to go to school for god's sake,' Sica laughed. I giggled. 'Did Yongguk bother you guys?' They both shook their heads. I let out a breath in relief. 'When are you coming back?' 'I don't know, maybe after a week?' 'Oh, by the way guys, where's Sehun and Kai?' EXO rolled their eyes. 'They're outside, yelling at each other,' 'Why?' 'Uhhh because of Seo Inna,' 'Yah, what's with the 'saying my name with my last name' ?' 'They are outside because they claimed that Inna is theirs then they started arguing and fighting about who Inna belongs to and things got a little bit out of hand,' 'Did you just say that in one breath?' Sica's jaw dropped. 'Yep and call me Yeol,' Chanyeol smiled, showing all his 19 teeth. All white and glistening. 'Sehun and Kai are fighting, because of me?' Like what? 'Yeah, you didn't know? They're in loveee,' The boys giggled. 'Yah, stop acting like girls,' Taeyeon hit Baekhyun slightly on the shoulder. If my eyes didn't see wrong, then Baekhyun totally blushed. OMG, does he like her??? Then comes Jongdae bringing me back to reality. 'You should really go out and sort them out,' I nodded before getting out of bed and out of the room. I walked outside to see Sehun and his black eye and Kai's swollen cheek. 'Inna is mine!' 'Who says so?' 'Me!' 'Shut up!' 'You shut up!' Then they started fighting again. 'Guys! What are you two doing in the middle of the hallway?' They both pointed at each other. 'He started it!' 'I do not care about who started it first, just you guys, can you calm down for a second?' Sehun and Kai looked down onto the floor and they almost looked guilty. 'Guys, don't fight and mostly not on a silly and stupid matter like this one,' They gasped. 'Inna, this is about you!' I nodded. 'I know,' 'So you think that you are not important in our eyes?' 'Uhh..' 'NO!! You are very important to us!!' Sehun hugged me. 'Yah yah, hajima, don't harrass my girl,' 'Whose your girl? You're phone?' 'Her. Seo Inna! Whose your girl? You're video game?' 'GUYS!!!'

Their faces were bright red. 'Guys, I'm not saying that I'm worthless like a piece of , I'm just saying that you shouldn't be fighting over this matter,' From their faces, I can tell they totally didn't understand what I said. 'Guys, it's up to me who I like and who I will end up with, so calm down! If you two keep arguing like that, I will not like any one of you,' Both of their eyes widened. 'No no no, we're like besties. We're like best friends forever,' They started hugging and doing their 'bro stuff'. I smiled. 'Let's go back then,'

They nodded. I walked in front of them. But just at the corner of my eye, I can see them glaring at each other. I rolled my eyes. 'Boys,'

Kai's POV

'I won't let you take Inna away from me,' I glared at Sehun. 'We'll see about that, do you know how much we went through together? Don't even get me started,' He crossed his arms. 'Stop acting like a brat,' 'You stop acting like a son of a ,' 'You stop,' 'You shut the up!' 'GUYS, DON'T GET ME STARTED AGAIN!' Inna shouted at us. 'Fine,' I mumbled. Oh Sehun, the war's on and I will win Inna.

 

Sica's POV

'So...what should we do?' Yeol asked every one. 'We should play a game!'  Suho suggested. He's kinda cute... 'You think hyung's cute?' Suddenly , all eyes were on me. 'I think all of you are cute! I mean, I was a fan,' I smiled. I can see Suho blushing at the back, so I just made a random excuse. 'Ohh right,' 'Hehe' Whew. I looked up again and saw Suho staring at me. We quickly looked away, both blushing like crazy. 'I knew there's something between you two!' Yeol and Baekkie both pointed at us. Yeah, I called them by their nicknames, fun fact: We became pretty close. 'Aniya, there's nothing between the both of us, we're jsut uhh...friends..yeah,' I quickly found a lame excuse. They all smirked. 'Yeah right..friends,' I stood up and walked over to the door. 'I uhh need to go to the toilet,' Then I walked out and realized that....I have no idea where's the toilet as this is my first time here in this hospital. I walked back in and asked 'Anyone know where's the toilet?' 'Suho hyung does!' D.O 'kindly' pointed out. 'Ummm..' 'Ask him to kindly walk you there and I'm sure you would love to, right Hyung?' D.O wriggled his eyebrows at him. 'Uhh..' 'Just go!' Everyone cheered when we finally walked out together. 'So..Jessica shii, what uhh color do you like?' 

Suho's POV

'So...Jessica shii, what uhh color do you like?' Gosh, that was a rubbish question. 'Umm I like pink,' She kinda blushed- How cute!!! Wait, did I just say she was cute? I mean...ummm. she's ..cute. Ok fine, I admit it, I kinda like her. 'What about you, Oppa?' Then she covered with her hand. 'I mean..Suho shii?' 'Oh uh I like the color violet..oh and gold!' She giggled. SHE FRIGGIN GIGGLED. 'What kind of sports do you like? I like to play tennis!' She smiled. Oh my god, she smiled at me. 'I like to play golf,' I grinned. 'Maybe I can teach you some day,' Ok what did I said. 'Sure! I would love to!' We have been walking for so long I didn't even realized we passed the toilets already. 'The washroom is over here!' 'Oh! We walked past it,' 

Sica's POV

'Oh! We walked past it,' I giggled. 'Umm.. so I'll wait for you here?' 'Sure!' The moment I walked into the washroom, I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. 'Jessica Jung, you are in love,' I sighed. Last time I was in love, it didn't ended so well..but let's not talk about that. I kept questioning myself until I heard a knock. 'Jessica shii?' Oops. ''I'm sorry, Suho shii,' I smiled at him, apologising. 'It's ok, let's go,' I nodded and smiled then we made our way back to the room. 

-Narrator's POV-

Then they made their way back to the room. With hearts and love dancing around them. And romance floating in the air. 

 

 

Thanks guys for reading and as usal, subscribe if you haven't already, comment and vote if you can! That's a wrap and...annyeong~~~~ XDD Here's a hot and y and ing gorgeous pic of EXO for you guys XDD Enjoy~~