First Day At School. Met them.

The Gang. EXO.

Hi! I'm Seo Inna. Today's my first day of school! I study at SM High. From what i see, people don't like going to school there. After a load of research, i found out that the gang, EXO, studies there. Weird, only boys stay away from there. Girls? They love it there. Don't ask me why because i don't know. 'Seo Inna, come down here for breakfast, you're late!' I ran down the stairs, grabbed a granola bar and rushed out. I don't want to be late on the first day now, do I?

The school bell rang. I made it! I ran upstairs to my classroom. I was only walking up the first floor and i can already hear girls screaming and shrieking. 'Gosh, what's going on up there. Did someone die?' I thought out loud. 'No, no one died, For your information,' I gasped and spun around, shocked. A girl around my age, a brunette, with big blue eyes stood there, chewing on her bubble gum. 'No one died. It's just they arrived,' Huh? who? 'Them, EXO,' Can this girl read my mind? So creepy. 'I can't read people's mind, thank you very much. You were speaking your thoughts,' Oh. 'EXO? You mean the gang that everyone's scared of?' I asked her. I am curious. About them. 'Yep, hot as iron, they are,girls love them to death,' She smiled a little. 'Why would they like these bad boys?' I tilted my head to the side. 'Women like bad boys. you'll understand later, hun' She gave me a small smile. 'Hmm, Do you by any chance know where's classroom 3U?' I looked at my application form. 'Well, by chance, I am studying in that class, so yes, c'mon,' I followed her the whole day after that. For a school tour. Hearing girls  screaming and shrieking at times.