Dissemble

'Bunnylicious' Graphic contest [complete]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type 1, Prompt 9

First Impression: 4/10
Typography: 5/10
Textures, stock: 5/10
Colors: 10/15
Pictures: 6/15
Technique: 9/20
Mood/Theme: 9/20
Bonus: 5/5

Total: 53/100

Comments: I don’t really get this photo. The quality of the poster entirely is rather low quality, it has pretty tones and colors but it isn’t blended very well. Not sure why the girls eyes are covered, it isn’t done very tastefully. The font style is fine but the color is a wrong choice, try going for something lighter, that way others can read the title better.

-----

First impression [5/10]
Typography [7/10] The title's font is okay though not exactly angsty, but the credits one is absolutely 'no'. The colors this way could work, but everything in the graphic just doesn't match as a color scheme.
Textures, stocks, etc [7/10] The used props could make it, but you need to work a lot on your placement and blend/use of different textures/stocks.
Colors [9/15] Totally different colors that don't match with each other and don't fit the given themes. Try using a .psd or something like that.
Pictures [12/15] The character is chosen nicely, the placement is typical as she is in the middle with everything around her. The quality is fairly nice.
Technique [11/20] The cutting/blending of the character is done fairly good though it needs some more work around some edges, but the random light texture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter