cokkie_bear

'Bunnylicious' Graphic contest [complete]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type 1, Bonus prompt

First Impression: 8/10
Typography: 8/10
Textures, stock: 8/10
Colors: 10/15
Pictures: 10/15
Technique: 10/20
Mood/Theme: 15/20
Bonus: 5/5

Total: 74/100

Comments: I feel like it’s a little cluttered but I like your creativity so I won’t dock you for it. The pictures you used were fitting but I don’t see much pertaining to bunnies. The title at the top is fitting and I like how you have the quote overlapping the pictures. It’s nice overall.

-----

First impression [7/10]
Typography [7/10] The 'Bunny' font in the title is really cool, but the 'Love' one is weird. I don't the quote should be placed where it is now and there is a mistake in it and the credits too.
Textures, stocks, etc [5/10] The background is overall okay, but the bottom half is just too white.
Colors [14/15] The colors fit well the happy/fun theme, except maybe you shouldn't have used so many shades of pink.
Pictures [10/15] The quality of the girl and the bottom right guy is very bad, otherwise the placement is nice, the idea of all the boys put like that is original.
Technique [12/20] Like I said the bottom background is too white; on the left there is this very noticeable empty area; the shadow on the boys' is standing out a bit too much.
Mood/Theme [20/20] I have no remarks here.
Bonus [5/5]

Total [80/100]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter