bluesnickers364

'Bunnylicious' Graphic contest [complete]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type 3, Prompt 3

First Impression: 7/10
Typography: 8/10
Textures, stock: 8/10
Colors: 10/15
Pictures: 10/15
Technique: 15/20
Mood/Theme: 15/20

Total: 73/100

Comments: Soft, light and nice on the eyes. I’m a er for poster like this because it gives off a smooth mood. The blending was nice however I probably would have placed the bonus picture else where, it seems a little awkward at the time. The blending on the wings was a nice effort but some errors are shown, more erasing or a fade effect would have taken care of that problem easily. The font and title choices were nice, the size is good and readable though I probably would have gone for bigger, that way it would be known more as the focus point. Nice job.

-----

First impression [5/10]
Typography [5/10] The title and color is well picked, but the font and the placement should be different.
Textures, stocks, etc [6/10] All the props used are very nice, but they don't and aren't made to fit well with eachother.
Colors [11/15] Overall the colors are nice, but they could have been more blended since the upper half is b&w and the lower goes more sepia-like.
Pictures [9/15] The quality of the wings is not very nice, the girl is not well cut out/blended with the surroundings.
Technique [11/20] Putting the flower stock up top like that makes the graphic look divided and it's not good. The blending needs more work.
Mood/Theme [16/20] It's a nice soft graphic.
Total [63/100]

 

 

Type 4, Prompt 3

First Impression: 7/10
Typography: 6/10
Textures, stock: 8/10
Colors: 12/15
Pictures: 9/15
Technique: 15/20
Mood/Theme: 10/20

Total: 67/100

Comments: The blending is beautiful and I love the stock you used along with the colors, very nice however I would have placed the moon stock photo more in the center aligning it along with Sunmi’s picture.  My only real complaint would be the font placing, having it off to the side doesn’t have the same effect as it would in the center, that’s where I would have placed it.

-----

First impression [7/10]
Typography [9/10] I really like the typography used here.
Textures, stocks, etc [7/10] The props used are a little chaotic and confusing.
Colors [12/15] Overall very good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter