afragilegirlxxx

'Bunnylicious' Graphic contest [complete]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type 1, Prompt 2

First Impression: 3/10
Typography: 3/10
Textures, stock: 5/10
Colors: 5/15
Pictures: 7/15
Technique: 5/20
Mood/Theme: 10/20
Bonus: 5/5

Total:  43/100

Comments: I appreciate your attempt at blending but you have a long way to go. The final result came off as choppy, amateurish and unappealing but you tired so I took that into consideration. I liked the colors you used but you let them somewhat overpower the entire poster, so much that it was rather distracting. You used two types of font and they didn’t mesh very well together. I suggest you match fonts for future reference, that way your poster won’t appear as cheap looking. The font was placed in an awkward spot, with title unreadable and the quote almost invisible. If you’re going to use a different color for a font, make sure you can at least read it. You used the bonus picture so that earned you some extra points however the blending into the two main pictures is a bit messy. You have to be careful with cutting because all the things you don’t want to be seen will show if it isn’t blended correctly.

-----

First impression [6/10]
I immediately noticed that the graphic is really bright.
Typography [7/10]
The second text can't be read easily because of the color. The font I think is alright, but the placement of the title isn't nicely chosen.
Textures, stocks, etc [7/10]
I like the texture used in the lower left corner, I think it fits nice, however I can't understand the point of the flashing lights around the characters.
Colors [10/15]
Actually the overall colors go fine with eachother, only if the graphic was not so light. And you could change the colors of the title too.
Pictures [11/15]
The quality of the photos looks very nice, however the effects you used made them too bright. However I really like the placement of the photos, I think it goes well with the overall look of the graphic.
Technique [13/20]
The characters and the fruit bowl blend in very well, but they don't fit with the background behind them. You could work on the cutting a little more. Also to the middle right you could see the line between the two colors of the background.
Mood/Theme [10/20]
I couldn't actually understand what the theme was. Usually blending and soft colors and such are used for drama, romance themes? But the title and characters give off a more comedy like vibe, so it's a little confusing.
Bonus [5/5]

Total [69/100]

 

 

 

Type 4, Prompt 5

First Impression: 2/10
Typography: 2/10
Textures, stock: 3/10
Colors: 5/15
Pictures: 3/15
Technique: 5/20
Mood/Theme: 5/20

Total: 25/100

Comments: This one is blinding, and not in a good way. Over exposure, maybe? I think you went overboard with an effect I can’t quite identify. It’s quite confusing to the eye. I get where you were going with the theme, the quote you used matched with the home setting and the girl playing the guitar but it’s not very appealing to the eye. If you’re going to use a cursive font, please, please, please make it readable. I had to squint just to make out the words and if I did, chances are everyone else who will view this poster will too. I suggest using fewer effects and focusing more on the content in the poster. I would have much rather seen this poster in it’s regular settings.

-----

First impression [5/10]
Too bright and a little unpleasant to the eye.
Typography [7/10]
The font and color of the quote is very nice, but the Bunnylicious in the upper corner is not matching.
Textures, stocks, etc [5/10]
I don't actually see any textures used, so here I'm going to comment on the use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter