Chapter 19

GANGSTA AND ME

         Kevin was looked at the mirror. " Let me.." Hanna helps Kevin wear the black coat and put on the button one by one. Kevin looked at Hanna deeply. " Hanna..i'm such a fools.." Kevin shed a tears. " No,you're not.." Hanna tap her chest.Kevin cry then put his head to Hanna's shoulder.Hanna hugged Kevin tightly.She taps his back many times to decrease his sad feeling." Lets go.." Hanna brought Kevin out from the hospital.

        Hanna's mother,Mrs.Oh pick up them in front of the hospital.Eli was followed too.They had arrived the cemetery.The atmosphere there was silence and cloudy.Kevin was seeing his father for the last time before being buried.Kevin shed a tears again.He cannot accept that his father had gone forever.His father dead because being shoot from a thief when he was outstation.Its been 1 hours passed..Kevin still sat besides his father's grave.Rain fall heavily from the sky." Oppa...you're wet..lets go back to the hospital now.." Hanna sit besides him while holding the umbrella.Kevin was not give any response and just silence. " Oppa..this thing had happened..you have to accept the fate that he had leave us forever..whatever it is,he was really loves you,you know that too right?~ From now..i'll take care of you~" Hanna tried to convince him.Kevin got up so does Hanna.He stared Hanna deeply and small smile. " How can you take care of me,kiddy~" Kevin knocked her head.Hanna smiled while rub her head. " Thank you,Hanna~" Kevin come closer to her and kissed Hanna's forehead.He her head and looked at the grave for the last time. " Lets go.." Kevin holds her hand and they're both walking together towards the cars. Mrs.Oh and Eli waited for them. " Senior Kevin..im feel sorry for you about your father~" Eli taps her shoulder. " Is the umbrella leaked?~You're both wet already.Hurry..get in the car~" Mrs.Oh started the car.

         Mrs.Oh sent Kevin back to the hospital.Kevin was still stayed there because he was not healed yet. "Oppa..is there anything that i can helps you?" Hanna asked. " Its okay,i can do it by myself. " Kevin smiled at her and entered the hospital.

       " Aishhh! Why you drunk at this time?!" Hoon supported Soohyun with his arms. " You're still young,you know that!! " Hoon mad at Soohyun. " Shut up,bunnie!" Soohyun screamed. " Yaishh!! Why you screamed,brat?!!" Hoon rub his ears.Soohyun was thinking something." Brat??~ Thats kiddy called me that~Yahh bunnie,bring me to the hospital~" ~~" Hospital? What hospital?~" Hoon asked. " Hospital that the kiddy stayed now,stupid!" ~~" We go tomorrow,okay?" ~~ Soohyun pushed Hoon aside then he run leaves him alone. " Yahh!! where are you going?!! Aishhh!! such a burden!!" Hoon kicked the wall and followed Soohyun.

        Kevin was seeing the scenery at the city at night.He still thinking about his father. Then he was shocked when someone slapped the door strongly. Kevin turned his head back. " Hey kiddy~" Soohyun entered the room. " How can you get here,brat?~" Kevin expression had changed. " I don't know why i hate you,kiddy...you stole Jaemin from me!" Soohyun mad. Kevin was laughed," Hahak..still that past thing~" Soohyun came near to Kevin and pull his collar. " Don't laughed,kiddy!" Soohyun stared at Kevin. " You're drunk,Soohyun.." Kevin pushed him to the wall strongly. " Why you accused me that i stoled Jaemin from you,brat?! You're funny,Soohyun.You had throwed her like a rubbish,aren't you forget that?!" Kevin pointed at Soohyun's head. " Don't you dare pointed your finger to me!!" Soohyun want to punch him but being stopped by Hoon. "Enough,Soohyun. Sorry,Kevin.He's drunk." Hoon brought Soohyun out from the room. " Wait~~ Soohyun.. i had promised with her not to tell about this but i have too..Jaemin once had told me that she always hope she can make you happy and made the relationship last forever...she's loves you a lot~thats why she had rejected me..but what have you done to her?...~" Kevin cynical smiled.Soohyun was not give any response and not turn back. He pushed Hoon aside and continued walked. Hoon then followed him from back.~~~