Chapter 13

GANGSTA AND ME

          Its been a week Hanna and Kevin being couple together...." Hanna,after school,wait in front of the school gate..." Kevin out from the class through the window.He skipped again." Yahh!" Hanna looked at Kevin from the window.~ He skipped again...until when,why he always go to his hangout places~ Hanna was thinking.
     
      ~~After school~
   Hanna looked at her watch." Haishh..where is he now?~"  Hanna sighed.Then she saw Kevin's car drive faster and stopped in front of him.Kevin out from the car."Come in~" Kevin opened the door for Hanna.
Hanna looked at Kevin deeply." Why?" Kevin asked.Hanna just sighed and get in into the car.Along the way,Hanna just silence while Kevin sing a song in a low voice." Sorry~" Hanna looked at Kevin when he said that." I'm late because there's something important that i have to do." Kevin smiled a little." Okay...i forgive you..hmm actually where're we going?" Hanna asked." I want to back home first..i want to take my wallet." Kevin took his phone and call someone." Aunty Kim,is father at home now?~" Kevin asked." Hmm..okay,thanks"." Who is Aunty Kim?"~ " Owh,she's my maid.Lets go to my home." Kevin smiled.After arrived Kevin's house,Kevin entered his house.Hanna out from the car." Wow..his house so big." Hanna was impressed. " Aunty Kim,when father will back from his outstation?" Kevin asked his maid." This evening,Kevin."~~"Okay,thanks aunty." Kevin took his wallet and went out.Kevin was shocked when saw Hanna chatting with his father that he hate most.Kevin expression changed." Hanna,lets go." Kevin pulled Hanna's hand." errr..Kevin.." Hanna had being pushed by Kevin into the car.Kevin started his car and pressed the gear.He driving faster out from the house.Mr.David was dissapointed with his son.He shed a tears.~Until when you torment me like this,Kevin,please forgive me~

      " Oppa...just now..he was your father.."~ " I don't want to talk about that~" Kevin was silence.Hanna just nod.Kevin brought Hanna to the Lotte world." Wahhh!!! its wonderful here.Thank you,oppa." Hanna smiled so does Kevin." Come on~" Kevin put his hand at her waist and brought her in.Hanna was suprised and her heart beat faster when Kevin doing that.They both playing around together happily.After spend time at there,they sat a bench." i want to buy something,wait here." Hanna just nod and she waited." Hanna,right?" someone talk to Hanna and it was Hoon." Yes,i'm Hanna." ~~Hoon laughed." Hahahha,you're Jaemin's sister right?" Hoon asked again.Hanna nod with a weird face." How did you know Jaemin was my sister?" Hanna asked back." I'm a bestfriend of your sister ex boyfriend~" Hoon tried to confuse Hanna." Confusing right? Hmm..your sister's ex boyfriend,Sooyun..i'm his bestfriend~" Hoon sat beside Hanna." Soohyun..my sister boyfriend before this?~" Hanna was not know at all that Jaemin was couple with Soohyun before." You don't know..haishh poor Soohyun, Kevin had stoled her from him." Hoon stared at Hanna.Hanna was shocked," What you talking about? erhh,whatever~" Hanna don't want to hear and she got up from there." Yahh~you know what?! Kevin just thought you as late Jaemin,not you Hanna.He was the one who had make her to death." Hoon cynical smiled.This all was Soohyun planned to revenge for Kevin.Hanna pretended not hear what Hoon just said and went from there.Hoon laughed and he took his phone then called someone." Yahh,Soohyun,i had told her..so where's my money?" ~~~" Good job,bunnie.I'll give it to you tomorrow." Soohyun was satisfied." Yahh!! Don't say my cute name again!" Hoon feel resently.

      ~So,before this Kevin oppa had being a couple with Jaemin...He brought her to death? No..i'll not believe it..~ Hanna tap her head many times." Why you tap your head?" ~Kevin appeared from her back then pinched her cheeks." Auww..nothing,just felt dizzy a little~" Hanna rub her cheek." You want to back home now? i'll sent you~" Kevin asked." Its okay...why you late? where you going just now?" Hanna pout." Hmm..meet me at school tomorrow,balcony upstairs when rest time." Kevin told Hanna." Oookayy..you full of suprised,oppa~" Hanna grinned.~~



* writer : i don't have idea when doing this chapter... (~*-*)~ krik..krik..krik..