Chapter 11

GANGSTA AND ME

        Hanna entered her class after went to the toilet. " Where Kevin oppa~?" Hanna was searching for Kevin because he was not in the class." Eli,did you see Kevin oppa..?" Hanna asked Eli. " I don't know..after you went to the canteen,he got up and....... i don't know where he go~" Eli answered back. " Nevermind..thanks~" Hanna get back to her table.~ Hmm..maybe he skipped again..~ Hanna thought.Soohyun keep his eyes looking at Hanna. He want to do something after the school has end.

       " Hanna~ want me to accompany you back home? " Eli asked." Its okay,Eli. I can walk home by myself.Anyway,you have additional class after this,right?" Hanna smiled." Yeahh,you right~Sorry Hanna~" Eli felt guilty." Its okay,Eli..i'll go now,bye!" Hanna waving her hand so does Eli too. Hanna put on her earphone and continued her walking.Without her knowing,Soohyun followed her from back.

       " Erhh! Why i still can't forgot you,Jaemin~" Kevin covered his face.He rub his face many times.Kevin was still at his hangout places since he skipped from the school. " You know what Jaemin~...your young sister,Hanna always bring back all the memories about you to me...hhaa,she was a weird and funny girls that i had met.I always mad at her but she always smiled. Sometimes..she's cute.." Kevin whiffed. " Yahh! what happened to me?!" Kevin tap his head many times. ~ Am i in love already...~ Kevin got up and went to his car.

      ~As i thought, you're Jaemin's sister...~ Soohyun stared at Hanna that was entering her house from far then he cynical smiled. Soohyun was knew Jaemin's house because he always sent Jaemin to  her home after the school ended. ~ should be Kevin got closer to her..maybe he already know about this..hahahah~ Soohyun went back home with a satisfied feeling." What you're doing here?" Soohyun was shocked because Kevin just appeared in front of him." Whoaa..you make me shocked,kiddy~" Soohyun laughed.Kevin stared at Soohyun," what you doing here? In front of Hanna's house..are you following her?" Kevin asked many question and his was feel resent." Chill,kiddy..why you're mad? i just want to recall back my memories with Jaemin in front of her house~ ouww..i missed her a lot.." Soohyun was quipped. Kevin cannot controlled his angry." Don't you dare talk like that!!" Kevin pushed Soohyun's shoulder. " Whoa, play rough with me,huh,kiddy? Why~? You also want to take her sister too? take care of her?! protect her?! aahahha!!! Kevin,you really funny,you know that?! And at last what had you done to Jaemin!!? bring her to deadth! And do the same way to her sister too,right?!" Soohyun pushed Kevin's chest and Kevin cannot controlled it anymore.He punched Soohyun at his face that make him fall down.They both fight each other.

       Eli walked along the streets in the housing while singing alone. Then he saw them fight in front of Hanna's house. Eli was shocked then he runs towards them." Yahh!! you all! stop it!" Eli holds Kevin tightly. Kevin still want to punched Soohyun.He was really uncontrolled. Kevin face was injured and bleeding so does Soohyun." Senior Soohyun! Thats enough! Better if you go! i already call the police! " Eli told to Soohyun while holding Kevin tightly.Soohyun just cynical smiled and wipe his blood then he go." Yahhh!!! Come here,you coward!!!!!" Kevin shouted." What just happened here? " Eli and Kevin was shocked when saw Hanna in front of the door." Kevin oppa~ what happened to you?! " Hanna walked towards them. Eli released Kevin from his arms." Oppa~you're bleeding~" Hanna want to touch his face but Kevin push her hand slowly." There's nothing~" Kevin wipe his blood at his lips.Kevin turns back and started walking." Oppa~where're you going!?" Hanna holds Kevin's hands." I want back home~" Hanna release her hand and Kevin continued his walking." Eli..what happened?" Hanna asked Eli but he just silence." Nothing...there's a gang that looking for a fight with him.As you knows,he was a gangster,right?" Eli make an excuse.Hanna was feel really worried. " Hmm..i'll go now,see you tomorrow." Eli tap her shoulder. Hanna just smiled and entered her house. ~~