Chapter 10

GANGSTA AND ME

     " So..how was your vacation,dear?" Mrs.Oh asked her daughter. " It was fun,omma~" Hanna went upstairs." What was fun with that face? aishh~" Mrs.Oh sighed.Hanna lie down her body to her bed.Her feeling was disorded.Kevin..Eli...Kevin...Eli...~ Hanna was dreamy until her phone ringing. She looked at the screen and it was Kevin~
 
HANNA : Hello,Kevin oppa~Can i help you?
KEVIN : Yes! You have to help me~!
HANNA : What is that?! ( worried)
KEVIN : Help me to tell who pushed you until you was drowned yesterday?!

~Hanna was silence for a second... ~ did i suppossed told him..~

KEVIN : Yahh~! are you still there~?
HANNA : I've told you that i slipped,right? Do not worried about me~
KEVIN : How can you slipped? And how can your necklace got into the water?!
HANNA : ahhh~haa..hemmm..
KEVIN : hACHUMM!! (sneeze)
HANNA : Oppa! are you sick? 
KEVIN : Don't changed the topic right now~! Yahh tell me..
HANNA : Take care,oppa..you sick right now..make sure eat a lot of medicine,okay!! Bye!!
 
----TUT---TUT---

   " Yaishh! this weirdo! a lot of medicine? You want me to dead?! " Kevin was feel resently.


      "Good morning,Aunty~" Eli greet Hanna's mother." Eli~you had come..wait,i call Hanna~" ~~~Along the way to school~~~ They're both was silence.Eli looked at Hanna," Hanna..are you still mad?",Hanna was silence.She just looked in front." Hanna..i'm sorry..i'm so stupid that time when i had confessed to you~From now on..i'll promise i'll never do that again~"~~~Hanna was still silence and never looked at Eli."Owhh come on,Hanna~ we're bestfriend until dead,okay?" Eli pout.Hanna stopped her walking and looked at Eli." Friends..?" Eli give his hands.Hanna smiled and they shaking their hands each other." Promise you'll never do that again?" Hanna asked.Eli up his hand," I'll promise!!!!"~~" Yahh..don't shouted here!" Hanna pinched Eli's shoulder." Auww!! Aishhh!! thats hurt,pincher girl!! " Eli pout again while rub his shoulder.They're both laughing each other. Eli stared at Hanna while they're walking.~Sorry Hanna..i still love you and i don't want far from you..i'll waiting for you Hanna~ "Heyy..what are you looking at? Is there anything on my face?" Hanna touched her face." Ahh..nothing,oh my god!!!! what is that!!!?" Eli pointed at Hanna face that cause her shocked." What?!! what was that!!!?" Hanna was scared and rub her face many times." Nothing~" Eli answered while make the derp face again." Yahhhh!!!! you're brat!!" Hanna punched at Eli's shoulder.


       " Stand up!! Thank you,teacher!" ~~" You're welcome,you all can go rest now~" the teachers went out from the classroom." Kevin oppa..do you want to go to the canteen?" Hanna asked." Its okay,i'm full." Kevin put his head to the table." Are you sick?" Hanna was worried because since morning,Kevin was silence and he looked like a weak people." Don't worry about me,just go~" Kevin waving his hand.Hanna just nod and went to the canteen.~~KRINGG!!!~Rest time has ended. " Toilet..toilet..toilet.." Hanna was running then she was bumped with someone that cause she fall down so does the guy." Yahh~are you blind?!" Hanna was a little shocked because she had bumped with Soohyun." Owhh~you're the girls with the kiddy~" Soohyun looked at Hanna until he saw something was shining.It was Hanna's necklace.~The necklace looked familiar...is that Jaemin's necklace?!~ Soohyun stared at Hanna for a long time." Sorry.." Hanna got up then entered the toilet.Soohyun was thinking something." Yahh~what you're doing on the floor? You look like a maid~hahah!~" one of Soohyun member,Hoon asked him while laughing." Shut up,hoonie bunny!" Soohyun got up." Yahh..don't said my cute names here~" Hoon whispered. ~ I must investigate about this... ~ Soohyun cynical smiled.