Chapter 4

GANGSTA AND ME

        Kevin lift up Hanna and brought her to a bench at the school field then put her down." Thank you~" Hanna was felt really shy." What happened to your face? " Kevin was asked Hanna." What~!? Is there something on my face?" Hanna touched her face. " Your face was red~" Kevin sat beside Hanna." Ahhh~nothing..it just~..aaa" Hanna hum. Kevin whiffed," Haha~you're so funny~". Hanna was a little shocked when this was her first time seeing Kevin laughed. " hahah~you're laughing!" Hanna pointed at his face." What?! " Kevin expression was changed~~~ Hanna stopped laughing then looked at her legs." You're legs become worst.Have you see the doctor?" Kevin asked." Nevermind, it will fine after a few days~" ~~~" You're stubborn,you know that~ahh,i want to skip from school again,want to follow me? " Kevin get up from the bench." Its ok. I'll stay here." Hanna answered.~Aishhh~why he always skip from school..If he keep doing this always ~he will repeated school again~ Hanna stared at Kevin. " Why you stared me like that?" Kevin looked at Hanna." Ahh~nothing~good luck for your skipping." Hanna waving at Kevin." Oookayy~~" Kevin make a weird face then he continued to go. 

     " She was looked familiar~ Have i met her before?~" Kevin talked to himself while driving his car.He admit it to himself that after he met the 'weird girl', he felt easier to talk and , not like another women that he had met.Kevin pressed the gear and he was driving faster.~~~" Hanna~where have you been?! I'm looking for you anywhere,you know?~" Eli holding Hanna's shoulder. Hanna was felt a little pain at her shoulder but she detained it." I went to the toilet,you know that,right?" Hanna smiled. " Hanna~ since that day,you look weak.Are you don't feel well?" Eli seem worried." Nothing,Eli..i'm just fine." ~~~" Hanna..did you go somewhere just now..with someone? " Eli asked again and this time,Eli was serious. " Why you talking like that? Eli,you're weird~" Hanna felt like something with Eli.~
Did he followed me just now...~ Hanna thought to herself. " Nothing..just asking~" Eli was felt down and he backed to his place.

      " Stand up~~ good afternoon,teacher! " the class monitor greet their teacher and followed by other students." You all can sit~ okay students..todays i want you all to make a folio about nature..anything about nature and make sure i want it next week friday. I want you all works in pair with your partner beside you,got it?" ~~~ " Yess,teacher~" all student was discussing about the works except Hanna.~ i've to tell this to senior Kevin.. how i want to call him?~ Hanna sighed. " Sorry,teacher,i'm late, i'm going to the toilet for a while~" Kevin just appeared from the classroom door. Hanna was shocked so does everyone in the class. " Its okay ,Kevin~ sit at your place and asked Hanna what homework that you gonna do after this~" Kevin sit at his place. Hanna was laughing. " Why you're laughing?" Kevin stared at Hanna with an evil eyes. " 'good luck for your skipping' ~hahha" Hanna was imitated her words that she had said at Kevin just now." Yahh~ aishh this weirdo~so.. what was teacher want me to do?" ~~" We gonna works in pair for a folio project that he want next week..the title was about nature.." Hanna explained it clearly. " erghh~homework..such a burden~" Kevin sighed. " Yahh..you must work hard this year if you don't want to repeat school again,right?" Hanna tried to persuade him. " Yeahh,you right,miss---- errr whats your name?" ~~~hakhak~he even don't know my name~ " I'm Hanna~" Hanna smiled at Kevin." You look familiar..have we met before?"Kevin was asked."I don't know~"Hanna grinned. " Hanna..you're so dead!" Woori talked to herself.Since just now she watching them so does Eli too. ~ Hanna..if you know that i was loved you ~ Eli was upset.

      ~~AFTER SCHOOL~~
     " I want to make the folio now. It will more better if we do it earlier..come in~" Kevin started the car." Are you know where are we going actually?" Hanna asked Kevin. " Just get in.. we going look to find some beautiful nature,miss Hanna~" Kevin was sarcastic smile.Hanna stared at Kevin and she just followed it. They arrived at a lake that have a beautiful scenery." Wow..its was beautiful here~where did you find this place?" Hanna was impressed by the scenery." This was my hangout place when i skipped from school~" Kevin started took picture.Hanna looked at Kevin with a grinning face. " Yahh~don't tell anybody,got it?!" ~~~" Okay.." Hanna laughed. Without unnoticed, rain fall from the sky heavily. Kevin running and stayed under a tree. " Yahh!! Hanna! Come here!" ~~ Hanna was playing with the rain while Kevin was looking at her. " Yahh!! you'll catch a cold! come here!! "~~ Hanna come near to Kevin and hold his hand. " Kevin,come~play with me~" Hanna was wet. " Such a kiddy~i don't want~look at you..you're wet!" Kevin pulled his hand back.Hanna pout," Yahh~you're already wet too,come on! " Hanna pulled Kevin's hand. They both playing under the rain. Kevin was smiled when seeing Hanna happy. ~ So this was her actual behaviour..really different from the firstly i met her..she was really similar to Jaemin....~ Kevin was remembered the past thing that he want to forget it forever~~~