Chapter 12

GANGSTA AND ME

        Its been already a month...Kevin and Hanna still not get greet and chat each other.Hanna had tried it for many times but Kevin keep avoid from her. That makes Hanna was feel dissapointed and upset. Eli was felt pity to her.Eli always saw Hanna crying when he with her and she not talkative anymore as before.She become a silence person again and being alone. ~ What had Kevin do to her? I cannot hold it anymore..She must suffered a lot since she was friend with that gangster,from his enemies!.. Hanna,from now i'll protect you from that gangster..i'll no let you sad anymore..~  Eli was determined.
  
      At class,Hanna just read the book while Kevin looked at her." Hanna..meet me at the balcony upstairs." Kevin whispered at Hanna then he got up and when out from the class.Hanna was felt weird. ~Did i have to go..maybe he want to talk about this situation..~ Hanna was thinking.Then she followed his Kevin from back.~~At the Balcony~~ Kevin looked up the sky. " How you're doing now?~" Kevin asked while looking at the blue sky." Oppa..just go to the point~what you want to tell to me?", Hanna was still feel upset." You first.." Kevin turn his head looking at Hanna besides her. " Oppa..please,don't playing in this situation~" Hanna was mad." I'm not playing~seriously..is there nothing that you not satisfied with me,mad at me...just confess it.", Kevin looked at Hanna deeply.Hanna was nervous and at the same time,she felt resent. Winds blow blustery.The atmosphere was silent.Both of them looking each other." I love you.." Hanna confessed.Kevin was shocked with her confession then he smiled. " but i was upset and dissapointed now.." Hanna didn't noticed that her tears flow." You're such a kiddy." Kevin whiffed. Kevin come closer to Hanna and more closer to her face. " I love you too..kiddy~" Kevin pressing his lips to Hanna. Hanna was shocked that Kevin kissing her right now. Wind blows more blustery. Kevin stared at Hanna and wipe her tears. " Fools~" Kevin knocked Hanna's head softly. Hanna was smiled while rub her head.

      After a few days, the news about Hanna and Kevin had being a couple was spread in the school....
" Arghhhh!!" Woori knocked her table.Her member tried to calm her." This cannot be happened! I've do anything to not make this happened between them but.,.." Woori cannot hang it anymore." but what Woori? I think all planned that you made had make them more closer to each other~" one of her member thought." Yahh!! are you trying to calm me or what?! Go away you all! Leave me alone!" Woori really mad. " Whatever~we're go now,okay~" her members out from the class leaving her alone. Eli was dreamy in front of his house at tea table. ~ Hanna..i'm still waiting for you although you and him was together..i'll just can look at you and protect you from far ~ Eli shed a tears without unnoticed. " HAHAK!! brother,you're crying?!" Eli's young brother,Dongho tap his shoulder." Yahh~ from nowhere you just appeared,huh?!" Eli excuse." yahh~from nowhere you just appeared,huh..." Dongho imitated what had just Eli said just now with a cute voice." Yahh! you're brat! come here!!" Eli got up and knocked Dongho's head. " Auww!! that hurt,crying man!" Dongho rub his head." Auww~that hurt bla bla bla.." Eli imitated back. " Yahh! why you doing that?!" Dongho mad and showed his puncher to Eli. " okay..okay..lets play game together!!" Eli tried to make an excuse and entered the house fastly." Yaishh this crying man~" Dongho pout while rub his head.