Chapter 9

GANGSTA AND ME

        Kevin woke up early in the morning then he decided to take a walk along the beach.Kevin walk near to Hanna's camp.~ Is she okay? Maybe she had a fever..~ Kevin continued his walking along the beach.Then he saw someone at the beach in the water and it was Hanna." Yahh! are you want to dead again!?" Kevin came near to Hanna." Come! out from the water now!" Kevin give his hand.Hanna just looked at Kevin and continued searching.She looked weak." You still finding the necklace?! You're so stubborn,you know that?!" Kevin mad but Hanna pretended she was not listening." Aishh!!" Kevin resentful and he entered into the water." So cold~" Kevin shivered. Kevin holds Hanna's hand tightly and looked at her," Thats enough,lets go~" Kevin pulled Hanna but she let her hand go." I'll not go until i found that necklace~" Hanna answered.Kevin stared at Hanna deeply.Then Kevin go more further in the water." Kevin oppa~where are you going?~" Hanna want to chase after him but the water too deeply if she go more further.Then Kevin dive and he was dissapeared from Hanna's eyes." Kevin oppa~where are you? Kevin!" Hanna seem worried.Kevin still not seen." Kevin oppa~" Hanna become more worried.Then Hanna was relly shocked when Kevin just appeared in front of her." Oppa~you scaried me!" Hanna wanted to cry.Kevin looked very cool in wet.

       " You're such a kiddy~So this is yours?" Kevin showed the necklace.Hanna was suprised because Kevin had found it. Kevin looked at the necklace first.He was liked had remembered something. ~This was Jaemin's necklace~~.  Kevin give it to Hanna." Thanks a lot~ this necklace was the only things that my late sister gave.Its so special~" Hanna smiled and Kevin stared at Hanna deeply.Hanna wear the necklace but she can reached to lock it.Kevin was saw that," Let me.." Kevin holds Hanna hand and going closer to Hanna. Hanna was really nervous and her hearts was beat really faster.Kevin was more closer and put his head on Hanna's shoulder.He apply the necklace to Hanna's neck and lock it.Hanna felt that her hearts gonna explode." Done~" Kevin put his hand to his pocket." Thanks.." Hanna smilled." Your face red again~are you blushing?" Kevin tease Hanna.Hanna touched her face." Nothing..i.i was not well since yesterday.Thats why my face was.." Hanna tried to excuse.Kevin grinned," Are you sure or..." Kevin tease Hanna again." Yahh~nothing at all..i want to bath first." Hanna started walking." Want me to accompany?~" Kevin cynical smiled." Yahh~you're wet.Go bath too." Hanna went to her camp.Kevin smiled.

       " Eli,what you doing here?" Hanna asked when he saw Eli heading to a tree. ~Did he saw me and Kevin just now~?~ Eli just silence.Hanna make a weird face then continued her walking but being Eli holds her hand." Hanna~wait~" Eli looked at Hanna deeply." Whats going on,Eli?" Hanna asked." Hanna...i want to make a confession.Actually..no..since we're bestfriend, i really like to friends with you,we playing and teasing each other...day by day,my feeling become more and i admit it...i thought you more than just a bestfriends..Hanna,i love you.." Hanna was shocked with Eli's confession." What are you talking about,Eli?" Hanna pull her hands from Eli.Eli looked desperated." Eli..i'm so sorry,i can't accept your love...you're my only bestfriends in world and i don't want our friendship broken.." Hanna leaving Eli alone.

     " Why,Hanna!? Are you fall in love with Kevin?~" Eli thought and he confident with his thought.Hanna was silence.Hanna just continued walking with she shed a tears.
~ You're right,Eli. i like Kevin...sorry~ Hanna admit it in her hearts.

     " Okay students,make sure you all had done packing all your things. We're ready to back to Seoul." the teachers check all their students.All students had entered the bus." Be careful,Kevin." the teachers taps Kevin's shoulder." I will~" Kevin smiled a little then started his cars.In the bus,Hanna and Eli both was silence.They don't chatting each other. Their minds disorded.~~~