Chapter 14

GANGSTA AND ME

        " Thank you for brought me there,oppa...i'll really appreciate it~" Hanna smiled. Kevin was cynical smiled," You're such a nerd~". Hanna whiffed then she opened the car's door." i'll get in now,so..meet you tomorrow,bye!" Hanna waving her hands." Yah~wait~" Kevin opened his door. " What it is~?" Hanna asked.Kevin stared at Hanna deeply that cause her heart beat fast." You just left you phone~" Kevin gave Hanna's phone." Owhh~haha,i didn't noticed it." Hanna grinned. " Gotta go now...love you~" Kevin got closer to Hanna and kissed on her forehead.Thats action make her heart beats really faster and Hanna was blushing.

      " Hanna my dear,so how your dating today~?" Mrs.Oh daughter. " emmm..its a.." Hanna hum." Nevermind,i understand,go upstairs now,clean yourself and sleep tight,okay honey~~" Mrs.Oh grinned. " Omma~" Hanna stared at her mother.They both laughing.After take a bath,Hanna lie her body on her bed." What a happy day..~" Hanna was really happy with her moment at the Lotte world with Kevin.But at the same time,she felt confused when remembered what does Senior Soohyun's friend said. ~Kevin had stoled her from him~.....Kevin just thought you as late Jaemin,not you Hanna~......He was the one who made her to death!~~ " What was that mean?~ Kevin and Jaemin had a relationship before...is that Kevin had made her accident...~ Hanna wake from her dreamy when her phone ringing.It was Kevin..

HANNA : Hye,oppa..
KEVIN : Don't sleep yet?~
HANNA : I can't sleep when there someone called me....
KEVIN : Yahh~ you accuse me?
HANNA : Hhikhik...just joke..

KEVIN : Kiddy~
HANNA : i'm not..!
KEVIN : Nerdy Kiddy...~
HANNA : Yahh~
KEVIN : Hanna Nerdy Kiddy......~
HANNA : Kevin derp pigeon..
KEVIN : Yahh! Thats Eli,your pigeon bestfriend~!
HANNA : Why you called me? 
KEVIN : Just want to hear your voice..its make me feel sleepy..bye..
HANNA : What?!~hello..

-----TUT----TUT-----
 

           " Yaishh...he was the kiddy actually~" Hanna pout.Then a message was sent by Kevin. " Just stay with me forever...Love you -KEVIN- " Hanna was smiled.She believe that Kevin can make her happy and her love always for him.


 ~~At School~~
    Hanna and Eli entered their class and sat at their own table.Then Soohyun came into the class. " Senior Soohyun, you came earlier today~" Eli sarcastic smiled. Soohyun stared at Eli," Shut up elephant~" Soohyun took off his bag and put it on the table.Then he looked at Hanna." Ahh~Kiddy's girlfriend here...How your day?" Soohyun came near to Hanna and sit in front of her table." Yah,senior,don't disturb her.." Eli got up." Elephant,just sit down..i just want to discuss something with her..,right Hanna?" Soohyun tried to excuse. Hanna looked at Eli and she just nod.Eli sit at his chair and continued his reading. " So...i think my friend,Hoon had told you already about Kevin,Jaemin and me,right?" Soohyun stared at Hanna.Hanna just nod.She don't want to believe anything what Soohyun will tell her after this.She believe Kevin would not do that. " Hmm..i think your relationship will not make it..i just want you save from that evil kiddy, he had do so much trouble to me..i admit it that i love your sister and we were very seriously in our relationship..but when Kevin had stoled her from me, i don't have anything..." Soohyun was pretended. " Then he.... her..until your sister pregnant,you know that right?" Hanna was shocked.~How did he know that Jaemin was pregnant...~ Hanna's mind was disorded. " And she was hit by a car beause she cannot accepted the fate and what does Kevin had done to her...Hanna,i don't want to disturb your both relationship but...i just want to save you from him..might that he will do the same thing to you..he just thought you as late Jaemin..nothing more~ ahh..this was my picture with Jaemin.." Soohyun took a picture from his pocket.It was Soohyun and Jaemin in the picture.Hanna was really shocked. ~it is really true or not~ Hanna still thinking..Soohyun got up and went to his table.In his heart,Soohyun was laughed a lot.." Fools~" Soohyun was cynical smiled.

      " Hanna..are you okay~?" Eli went towards Hanna and sit besides her.Hanna just smiled but in her hearts, it was disorded,felt like being stabbed for many times.She don't know want to believe it or not. " Yahh smart elephant,come here! teach me this stupid math..erhh~" Soohyun called Eli. " Yahh,senior..teacher had taught you yesterday,right.." Eli tried to excuse." Whatever..come here,this abradacabra was really hard~" Soohyun check his book." Hanna..i'll go now..if you need something,tell me.." Eli went to his place. " It was algebraic expression, smart senior~" Eli quipped." whatever..." Soohyun stared at Hanna and he was smiled. Someone knocked the class door and it was Kevin. " Wahh..this kiddy early today~" Soohyun quipped. Kevin pretended not hear what Soohyun said then he sit at his places.Hanna looked at Kevin so does Kevin too. " Why you silence today..you often welcomed me with your aegyo,bbuing bbuing,bla bla..." Kevin tried to talk with Hanna but Hanna just silence.~ i supposed to believe him or not...it was really confusing me~~

       " Erhh..thats enough couple bird~ disgusted you know that~!" Soohyun make a disgusting expression.Kevin mood had changed." Whats wrong with you,brat!?" Kevin turns his head to Soohyun." What~ if you want to loving,hugging,whatever..please do it outside from school,okay,prowler~" Kevin can't hang it anymore." What you mean by prowler,brat~?!" Kevin got up and went to Soohyun but Hanna holds his hand. " Enough,oppa.."~~ " Let my hand go..Hanna.." Kevin pulled his hand." Whoaa..look who was the one look for a fight now,huh~" Soohyun got up from his chairs." What you mean by prowler,huh!?" Kevin pulled his collar with a angry feeling.~~~